Drift Protocol is the first perpetual swap exchange to leverage a Dynamic AMM. A Dynamic AMM is based on a virtual AMM (vAMM), but it is a key innovation that it introduces pegging and adjustable k mechanisms to recalibrate liquidity in a trading pool based on participant demand. DAMMs, as a result, have the ability to be more flexible than traditional vAMMs and AMMs, which lead to better capital efficiency and reduced slippage.
Drift’s exchange gives traders the ability to take on cross-margined long or short positions with up to 5x leverage with minimal slippage thanks to the protocol’s Dynamic Automated Market Maker (DAMM). The exchange is launching with a market for SOL. And later BTC, ETH and Solana DeFi tokens.
The Solana Foundation is a non-profit organisation dedicated to the decentralisation, growth and security of the Solana network. Their mandate is to help build the Solana protocol into the most censorship-resistant and decentralised network globally.
- The Solana Foundation have generously agreed to contribute USD$50,000 to the Program — bringing the total amount Drifters can earn through the Bounty Program to USD$100,000.
- The list of all available bounties and rewards is in here.
- If you’ve already completed a listed bounty prior to the launch of the Bounty Program, reach out to Drift via Twitter or Discord and they’ll retroactively reward you for your submission.
- The Bounty Program is run subject to the the following Bounty Program Terms and Conditions and Bounty Program Rules.
- To ensure eligibility, all participating Drifters must express their intention to participate via this link. A Drift team member will reach out to you via your submitted contact details to discuss parameters if you have selected a bounty that requires further discussion.
- Only submissions made via the following link on Airtable, within the time frame, will be considered. All submissions relating to dev bounties will require a GitHub link to be included in the Airtable submission.
- 15 December 2021 at 09:00 EST – 15 January 2022 at 09:00 EST, if no extension has been approved.
- If any participants wish to extend that timeline, please reach out to Drift in the relevant channel on their Discord.
- For dev related bounties, refer to the #dev-bounty channel, and for community related bounties, please refer to the #comm-bounty channel.
- They will also be hosting office hours at 11:30AM EST on Tuesday weekly with their Technology and Research team, and they’ll announce more office hour slots as they go.
For more information about this Bounty Program, please read here.
DISCLAIMER: The Information on this website is provided as general market commentary and does not constitute investment advice. We encourage you to do your own research before investing.
Join CoinCu Telegram to keep track of news: https://t.me/coincunews