Galaxy War is a Defi +NFT space strategy classic game on OKEX Chain — compete against thousands of other players for supreme control of the universe!
Concept Project – What is Galaxy War?
Galaxy War is a space strategy classic NFT game that combines DeFi and Multichain to create a fun experience for players. Players will be competing against thousands of other players across various chains for ultimate control of the Multiverse.
Everything starts from the base of a small colony on an uninhabited planet. Harnessing the resources of their new home with their own tactical talents, players will research new technologies and build a powerful fleet to exercise their dominion over the stars.
In the process, they will meet and trade with other civilizations while searching for treasures and boundless sources of power from the vast universe.
Each new player must choose one of the3 races (Sidell, Yudak, Mita) and get a base.
Developed from Sidel Industries, a powerful enterprise, the Sidel Empire was the first empire to be established in the universe and it is also the largest one at present.
In terms of governance, Yudak Empire currently adopts a democratic republic system much like those used by early human civilizations. For more than 200 years the Empire always pay attention to national stability and democracy for the people
Mita Empire is located on the edge of the known universe. Being seen as energetic liberals, Mita people have always adhered to and supported the principles of freedom and human rights protection Rather than war over energy, they are more interested in exploring the deep universe.
Heroes have different abilities. The powerful hero can make the difference between winning and losing battles.
- Matrix (Increase percentage of ship shield)
They rely on the matrix for a constant supply of energy. They are said to be immortal. As long as the matrix exists, it can exist as an energy body. Their technology has evolved to the top of the galaxy.
- Technical Pioneer ( Increase percentage of ship defense)
The pioneers of science and technology had a supreme reverence for science. They were born to explore space. Space is their home. They won’t pass up a chance to explore a corner of the galaxy. It was a great honor for them to command the fleet.
- Terminator ( Increase percentage of ship durability)
They were destined to be killing machines from the moment they were created. They do not need any material or energy supply to operate in space.No mercy, no compassion. Any fleet that goes out with a Terminator will be a huge boost.
- Bounty Hunters ( Increase percentage of ship attack)
In such a developed modern science and technology, it is amazing to hide such ancient occupation. Brutal training makes them believe only in power, not in any high-tech obsession. Any fleet that looks down on them will pay a heavy price.
- Eternals ( Increase resource productivity)
The Eternals are an evolutionary offshoot of humanity gifted with amazing powers and abilities to look after the human race throughout the ages. They have power beyond technology. Throughout the millennia, the Eternals built great cities, including their current base.
Starships are the most important part of the game. Players build ships and send them to battle.
- Merlin: The Merlin’s offensive capabilities have evolved from versatile, jack-of-all-trades attack patterns into focused and deadly gunfire tactics.
- Breacher: The Breacher’s structure is little more than a fragile scrapheap, but the ship’s missile launcher hardpoints and superior sensors have placed it among frigates when it comes to long range combat.
- Heron: The Heron has good computer , giving it the option of participating in electronic warfare. But it has relatively poor defenses and limited weaponry
- Traveler: The Traveler is highly specialized in the interception of hostile fleets. High mobility is what makes it most difficult for opponents.
- Executioner: The Executioner is different from most ships in favoring speed over defenses. With the Executioner, We expanded the tactical capabilities on the battlefield.
- Cruiser: Cruisers are armored almost three times as heavily as heavy fighters and have more than twice the firepower. In addition, they are very fast.
- Battleship: Battleships form the backbone of a fleet. Their heavy cannons, high speed, and large cargo holds make them opponents to be taken seriously.
- Tormentor: The Tormentor‘s strong defenses always made it a tough opponent to crack, and with damage output, its lasers have through the hulls of hapless vessels in combat.
- Destroyer: The destroyer is the king of the warships.It brings war and death wherever it goes, and no rival can underestimate its destructive power.
- Colonier: The Colonier’s purpose is no longer simply to destroy enemy ships, but to target planets. The weak planets of the galaxy are vulnerable to them.
- Burster: It offensive capabilities in favor of greater defensive potential and stronger armor plating. A tough nut to crack.
- Cruor: Mottled and shaped like a leech, the Cruor presents a fitting metaphor for the Blood Raiders’ philosophy.They play an intriguing role in more standard ones.
- Crucifier: The Crucifier was first designed as an explorer, but the current version employs the electronic equipment originally intended for scientific studies for more offensive purposes.
- Deathstar: The destructive power of the death star is unsurpassed. The entire galaxy should have a hard time finding a rival.
What is the project trying to achieve?
Recognizing this current gap, they wanted to change this reality for gamers and thus, GalaxyWar was born. GalaxyWar is a blockchain game that was built to have all the necessary components to capture the attention of players, while not losing out on the exciting gameplay of taking over the multiverse. These new features allow players to employ their tactical genius and harness their colonies for a profit that can be carried into the physical world.
Galaxy War is a simulation game inspired by traditional games like Minecraft, EVE, Roblox, and more. The team’s goal is to provide players worldwide with an ever-expanding Metaverse product that integrates many game elements such as simulation operations, starship battles, and planet collections.
What is unique selling point?
- Build economic and military infrastructure
- Charge into battle for valuable resources
- Arm your fleet with your heroes and consolidate your strength
- Mine resources or plunder them from other players
- Trade with other peaceful civilizations
- Forge alliances and attack other planets in concert
GWT is a multifunctional governance token, with applications both in-game and in directing real-world economic policy. Players can get $GWT token rewards by winning PvP battles.
- Token Name: GalaxyWar Token
- Ticker: GWT
- Blockchain: Binance Smart Chain, Solana, OKExChain.
- Token Standard: BEP-20, SPL, KIP-20.
- Contract Address BSC: 0x552594612f935441c01c6854edf111f343c1ca07
- Token type: Governance
- Total Supply: 1,000,000,000 GWT.
- Circulating Supply: Updating…
DARK is the native in GalaxyWar currency used to acquire buildings, ships, crew, and equipment. It is No upper limit on quantity. Players will need $DARK for operational expenses, such as building facilities and researching starships.
- Token Name: DarkMatter
- Ticker: DARK
- Total supply: Unlimited
Public Sale IDO Start: 14:00 UTC, December 27, 2021
- Private Sale Price: 0.02 USDT
- Public Sale Price: 0.03 USDT
- Vesting: 20% at TGE, then daily linear for 4 months
- Listing date: Around 30 December 2021
- Fund Raising Method: INFP Holders + Public Whitelisting
- Fund Amount to be Raised: $50,000
- Currency: BUSD (Binance Smart Chain BEP20)
Token release Schedule
Token use case
- $GWT is a multifunctional governance token, with applications both in Galaxy War and in driving real-world economic policy.
- Players need to use $DARK for operational expenses such as building facilities, researching ships.
How to own the token?
Currently, you can join IDO on platforms such as: Solanium, LaunchZone , TrustPad , InfinityPad, with the earliest sale schedule being on the Solanium platform on December 27 to their GWT tokens. In addition, later you can play games or buy and sell in-game items to their GWT tokens.
Market And Community
The already multi-billion-dollar gaming industry has only grown throughout the pandemic. In part, this growth can be likened to many being forced to stay inside, where they looked for alternate ways to stay in touch with their friends, maintain social interactions and entertain themselves. According to Business Wire, this growth is evident in the now $98 billion dollar valuation of the mobile gaming market, with this value expected to hit $272 billion in 2030, an 11% growth rate year over year. However, as more players become involved in gaming, more video game developers have arisen, only to elevate the quality available on the market. In response, players too have begun to expect immersive experiences, a higher quality of gameplay, and an overall more rewarding experience.
For these reasons, the concept of the newly emerging NFT gaming market has taken the world by storm, giving players the opportunity to own their gameplay, subsequently, becoming even more involved than ever before. With the introduction of this play-to-earn concept, traditional developers have started to shift their focus, bringing their top-tier games from PC and standard gaming consoles to the blockchain space.
Galaxy War has crossed the mark of 107,700 Followers on Twitter.
The development team of Galaxy War is a game production studio founded in 2009, engaged in blockchain games since 2016, and focusing all its resources on GameFi in 2020.
Partners & Investors
Conclusion and analysis
Galaxy War is a DeFi game project that has received a lot of attention from the gaming community. The first attraction of GalaxyWar is the attractive game content with elaborately designed graphics. Users can experience many different game modes and compete in fiery matches. Besides, the game is developed by a team that has many years of experience in the field of blockchain and game development.
Therefore, they know and quickly grasp the needs of users. Another interesting point of Galaxy War is that it operates on a multi-chain. The entire blockchain world will turn into parallel universes with no boundaries between chains. Instead of just supporting different chains, Galaxy War allows all assets owned by the player (Tokens, Heroes, Fleets, Planets) to be transferred between different chains via Wormholes.
Find more information about Galaxy War:
- Website: https://galaxywar.io/
- Telegram: https://t.me/GalaxyWarNFT
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/GalaxyWarNFT
- FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/GalaxyWarNFT
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8U3PIfp4aYVOfFinFuGXnw
- Medium: https://medium.com/@galaxywarnft
- Discord: https://discord.com/channels/900807101042016338/900807101042016343
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/GalaxyWarNFT
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/galaxywarnft/
- Twitch: https://dashboard.twitch.tv/u/galaxywarnft/home
- Tiktok: https://www.tiktok.com/@galaxywarglobal
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or ideas about the project, please email [email protected]
DISCLAIMER: The Information on this website is provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. We encourage you to do your own research before investing.