Human curiosity has gradually opened up all the secrets of history and mysteries on Earth. That has led to the search for a planet with similar functions and life in the vast universe, and Mars is an almost perfect choice with Earth to satisfy humankind’s curiosity. Mars was once a dream, but now it is humanity’s next destination. The sky is no longer the limit; rather, it is just the beginning.
Have you ever dreamed of one day owning a piece of land and building your life on Mars? Have you ever thought that friends and relatives will live together in the arid red land?
That wish seems far away, but now you can ultimately realize it in Life On Mars. A play-to-earn game built on the Metaverse integrated Blockchain platform that will make your dreams come true.
Welcome to Life On Mars!
What is Life On Mars ($LOM)?
Life on Mars (LOM) is a blockchain-based, play-to-earn Metaverse Game where you are free to explore, build, craft, and trade on your terms. As one of the first non-specialist citizens of Mars, you start out humble but eventually will gain access to high-tier content as your character grows.
Explore Mars’ vast wilderness and challenge the highest mountain in the Solar System. Train in technology to craft a cutting-edge rover that is worth millions of NFTs. Start a family and build your farm-to-table restaurant together. Grow your Life On Mars – the way you want it.
What is the project trying to achieve?
- Mars holds many mysteries: Explore every nook and cranny of Mars to find hidden treasures hidden everywhere
- Free players are welcome to build too: even though owning an estate unlocks numerous activities and challenges in Estate Mod, it doesn’t mean everyone has to own an estate from the get-go. Players starting out with just their character may still explore in Exploration Mode and use public facilities to play & earn from there. Ultimately, our goal is to inspire a community of stars-gazers!
- Finite lands & resources: the rarity for all in-game assets is what shaping Mars ecosystem. Values of items & resources, in this aspect, will be defined by you who generate, buy and sell them.
- Promote communication: Life On Mars is a great social platform for you to make friends and form meaningful relationships. Hanging out, sending gifts, voice chatting,… with people in the Metaverse will be a rewarding experience.
- Be better tomorrow than you are today: Life on Mars’ will never run out of things to do, so you have to adapt to this harsh world accordingly. You will find that all the skills are intertwined with each other. As a result, leveling up is very rewarding as your playing experience will get exponentially richer.
- Play to earn: you may earn real-life value through various in-game activities. Assets like land, items & resources are rewarded in the form of non-fungible tokens (NFT). In-game currency M-Credit, could also be converted into MARC cryptocurrency, exchangeable on the Marketplace platform.
- Decentralized Finance: play to earn from anywhere with total financial freedom. Staking, Farming, Lending, Vaults… There are multiple ways to earn without relying on any central financial intermediaries.
- Expand and upgrade your Estate: through training and exploration, you will gain access to more material sources that help you improve or decorate your estate. You can cooperate with or even purchase and link lands from surrounding players for more ambitious projects.
- Estate generates revenue for the owner: activities and structures you build on your estate are capable of generating incomes for you. Users can pay to participate in your events, purchase items from your shop, or rent an advertisement space in your building.
- Versatile exchanges: beside the NFT & Crypto trading in Marketplace. Players have the option to exchange NFT assets and send gifts to other players as well, making LOM an ideal social & business platform.
- Player posted quests: beside NPCs quests, the in-game blockchain “job post” system allows you to be a quest giver and recruit other players to help you with tasks like construction, harvesting and more. They gain their rewards – you get your job done!
What are unique selling points?
The gameplay consists of 2 modes – Exploration & Estate, supported by a blockchain-based Marketplace. Exploration Mode takes place in the vast landscape of Mars, accessible by all players. Estate Mode brings you into players-own territories, where you build your home & projects or participate in gaming activities designed by other players. The marketplace is a blockchain platform, accessible from either of the above modes, that allows you to trade in-game assets, from supplies & equipment to technology & architecture blueprints, or even estates & projects contents in cryptocurrency.
Life On Mars Metaverse: The metaverse is now
- As a Player: Life On Mars virtual world as the ever-growing planet will offer you a diverse playing experience. Whether you choose to hang out at public attractions that are free to all players, or visit players’ estates, there will be a variety of activities waiting for you to participate in.
- As a Creator: You can design content under the form of exportable “blueprints”, using our modeling software. You can then execute the construction on your estate, or sell the blueprint to other players via the Marketplace. You will have the freedom to design all kinds of content with the support of our hardworking and enthusiastic body of staff.
- Life On Mars have your back: game make sure the technology is keeping up with your needs and work with the community to keep things relevant to the virtual world of Mars. The game wants to provide creative freedom for all, and at the same time will try our best to prevent a saturated, un-immersive world.
- Blueprints & Completed Projects: every content created using the game’s modeling software exists under the category of “blueprints” and could be exported to the Marketplace. You will have the option to license your blueprints, completely or partly transfer the ownership to the buyers. When you or a buyer use resources to construct a completed project from a blueprint in Estate mode, the project becomes available for all players to visit from in-game. A completed project from a blueprint could: Generates revenues for the owner, Be sold in a package with the land on the Marketplace, Be sold or leased to players who wish to manage and earn from it.
Exploration Mode: Conquer new frontiers
In this mode, you can visit different colonies or go on expeditions for resources, do quests and meet new people. At higher levels, you will gain access to deeper parts across the open world of Mars that hold rare materials, secrets and unknown challenges.
- The wonders of Mars: upon your expeditions for resources, you will encounter locations that might reveal valuable secrets and gameplay. Be prepared for unexpected events around the open world.
- Your best friend Rover: in Life On Mars, the rover is a part of who you are. Depending on your build, it could assist you with anything from mining and carrying your minerals, to transporting you and your friends, to protecting you from harm. As a results, upgrades for the rover come in many sizes, shapes, and forms, which make trading rover’s techs a big part of the game.
- Play to earn in Exploration Mode: Life On Mars is one of the first MMORPG utilizing the play to earn mechanics in an open map world. Every item found, resources harvested, reward earned in-game could be converted into nonfungible tokens and traded in the Marketplace for real world values.
- The Combat: Life On Mars is generally peaceful as communities tend to rely on each other for survival, but there are always some exceptions. In the future, this will be made clear to you but in the meantime, be prepared for dangers.
Estate Mode: Build your dream upon the stars
The number of estates is finite and predetermined in the colonies under the form of NFT. You buy estates here or from the Marketplace to build.
- Estates Map: the map is where you look for that piece of land for your dream home, or that golden opportunity to grow your empire. You will need to be mindful about the various types of terrains and locations. A piece of land in industrial districts is different from one in a commercial or farming one, a rocky terrain dome is different from a lake bed or volcano one…
- Construction & upgrades: use the resources from mining and/or trading to improve your estate. Do you want to own a farm to raise cattle, or build a beautiful retreat worth millions of NFT, or even more ambitious – running a multibillion casino district? You can have all that in Life On Mars
- Estate expansion: by choosing strategic locations, you can control how your estate expands through buying and linking adjacent lands together (until a certain limit). Whatever your plan is, be nice to your neighbor! Example:
Marketplace: Defi future on mars
Life On Mars Marketplace is a platform where you do item auctions and transactions using cryptocurrency. As a buyer, you make demands to the market to fulfill your needs, while as a seller, you create supplies by generating NFT from your creations and in-game assets. This model allows you – as part of the Mars community – to create a chain of supply and demand that determines a fair value for any assets in the ecosystem.
- The marketplace is the platform for you to exchange with other players in-game assets as NFT, using MARC cryptocurrency. As a separated platform from the game, you only need to login to Life On Mars’ website to utilize the marketplace.
- In-game Vendors: could only be visited at their locations in the virtual world. These local vendors do their exchanges in M-Credit, the in-game currency.
- Instant-listing: items collected during gameplay could be instantly listed for sale on the Marketplace as NFT. Blueprints created using game modeling software could also be listed in the same manner.
- Easy Access: the external Marketplace is located on Life On Mar’ website, hence could be accessed from multiple devices, at any convenient time for the users.
- Multi-function platform: on the Marketplace page, beside business and commercial activities, you can also connect with the community, manage your account, or enter the modeling software for creator.
Eventually, you will find some activities resonate with you more than others. By spending time on them, your character, assets, and gameplay will become your in-game identity. You are truly what you do repeatedly.
Leveling up in Exploration mode
- First Aid: determines your survivability on the harsh terrains of Mars, or even in combat.
- Exploring: determines your physical, mental, and overall efficiency on expeditions. This includes your movement speed, your ability to operate vehicles and your load capacity.
- Mining: your ability to collect resources required for Construction and Technology.
- Cooking: cook unique rations, restaurant dishes, on-the-go food that gives you various boosts to your Exploration abilities.
- Combat: (coming soon)
Leveling up in Estate mode
- Farming: produces ingredients for Cooking, Breeding and Exploring. High level unlocks Botany Mastery that aids Construction and Paleontology.
- Technology: essential for Life on Mars. Everywhere you go, technology will play a big role.
- Breeding: your ability to raise cattle. High level unlocks Paleontology Mastery, allowing you to study and breed ancient Martian creatures.
- Construction: handling resources, building & upgrading your estate. Arts: increase the value of things. Level up by creating artworks to decorate estate, customize and add characteristics to items.
Leveling up in the Marketplace
Commerce: give you the ability to trade higher value merchandise or trade-in bigger batches. At certain levels, also unlock different titles for you.
Other Components: the topping of the cake
You start the game by creating your character’s appearance. This process allows you to customize your basic look with and without a spacesuit on and the appearance of your basic rover. Later in the game, the upgrades you have will change how you and the rover look, but you can always toggle to show/hide upgrades.
Multiple communication methods
The game offers voice chat and messaging besides the traditional message and inbox. Go on a date in space. Open a podcast station. Hold a VR conference in a virtual meeting room.
Excited quests & rewards
The open-world offers you in-depth narrative and quests in just about every corner which makes every adventure rewarding. The NPCs that you encounter are unique and well-written. The publisher is confident that there will be no repetitive and boring quests and no skipping dialogues.
- Token Name: Life On Mars
- Ticker: $MARC
- Blockchain: TBA
- Token Standard: TBA
- Contract: TBA
- Token Type: Governance, Ultility
- Total Supply: 144,800,000 MARC
- Circulating Supply: TBA
We will update you when there is official information.
Token Release Schedule
Token Use Case
- MARC (crypto currency): Used primarily on the external platform Marketplace for purchasing NFT assets. It could be converted into the in-game currency – the M-Credit, to be used within the virtual world.
- M-Credit (In-game currency): The primary currency within the virtual world of LOM. The in-game vendors will be trading in it, quest rewards will also be in this form before you could convert them into MARC.
How to own the token?
We will update you when there is official information.
Markets and Community
This project is in the incubation process; all information has not been made public. Social information channels have not been promoted at this time, so the number of people who know and follow the project is still limited.
TB Labs, a team of experts in computer science, economics, finance, arts & design, with a global staff body and executives based in Vietnam and Japan. They have passionate individuals who grew through countless hardships and challenges to achieve great successes together.
This project is in incubating process, the backers are in private, please wait for upcoming official announcements.
Life On Mars is a new type of video game that adopts a play-to-earn model. This concept gives players ownership of all game items and encourages them to play and progress in the game. Life On Mars builds a player-driven economic system that has tangible real-world value. The development of play-for-money mechanics has created the ‘Entertainment Economy’ in which players earn all their income from playing games. Life On Mars takes this concept to another level and expands the game’s accessibility.
We’ve seen the power of play for money with Axie Infinity. And it won’t be the only game that lets players make money in the years to come. With similarities in economic concepts, Life On Mars could achieve similar success. But, Life On Mars proved to be superior in terms of gameplay. More specifically, players need to spend more time exploring the vast alien planet Mars with countless hidden secret rewards.
Let build your Mars life into the life you’ve always dreamed of!
Find more information about Life On Mars:
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or ideas about the project, please email [email protected]
DISCLAIMER: The Information on this website is provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. We encourage you to do your own research before investing.