The Kucoin exchange announced the 15th IEO sale on KuCoin Spotlight on November 10, 2021 with the Cryowar (CWAR) project. The CWAR token sales round will be based on a proportional distribution model (PDM).
What is Kryowar (CWAR)?
Cryowar is a PVP arena NFT game developed by Unreal Engine and located on the Solana network.
In a medieval science fiction world, players will take part in fierce battles in many areas. Cryowar is a full battle of skill in which the best players fight in constant wars for resources, territory and world domination. Every player has a unique chance to defend their kingdom and win great rewards in the process. Only the strongest players win the crown. Cryowar is currently in development for PC, iOS and Android with cross-platform multiplayer.
Unique properties of Cryowar
NFT games: Cryowar is an NFT game with incredible PVP arena battles.
Mixed gaming experience: Cryowar is a well thought-out combination of a traditional gaming experience and a play-to-earn model from blockchain gaming, NFT, DAO and DeFi.
Deflation: Deflation mechanism of the gaming ecosystem.
Mark out: Cryowar enables staking integration, bringing RPG players more rewards and experiences.
Metaverse: Cryowar develops the medieval metaverse model and is supported by several blockchain networks.
Short rounds in the game: Since most internet users and gamers these days are prone to attention deficit disorder (ADD), the Cryowar development team has given players a short amount of time to complete a game. The innings last about 3 minutes in total, which makes it a great option for a quick and enjoyable break whenever you can.
No pay-to-win: Cryowar boasts that they have no plans to give an advantage to those who are spending a lot on purchasing in-game items. The only way to level up and win battles is to use your creativity and skill.
Low transaction costs: Since the project is based on the Solana network, transactions are lower than any other DEX, only $ 0.00001 per transaction.
In addition, as a Cryowar player, you must always be prepared for what “life” can bring you in the game, as the game changes the level objectives at random at the start of each game.
Token sales details
Token name: Cryowar (CWAR)
Hardcap Kucoin Spotlight: 200,000 USDTB
Assigned to Spotlight: 7,142,858 CWAR
Token Sale Price: 1 CWAR = 0.028 USDT
Token for participation in the IEO and for payment: KuCoin Token (KCS)
Price ratio: The price ratio of KCS will be announced on the day of the token sale
Proportional distribution model (PDM): Number of participating KCS = (total of user KCS / total of KCS of all participants) * total spotlight allocation (7,142,858 CWAR).
Token distribution: 20% are activated immediately, the remaining 80% are carried out monthly for 6 months. (KuCoin distributes the remaining 80% by the 20th of each month, 13.33% each month.)
Total amount of tokens: 1,000,000,000 CWAR
Circulating first aid: 22,285,714 CWAR
Registration starts: November 10, 2021, 5:00 p.m. (Synthetic Team time).
Registration deadline: November 12, 2021, 7:00 a.m.
Participants must own at least 100 KCS, with their final token allocation determined by their share of KCS holdings in relation to the total amount of KCS held by all participating users. To ensure fair distribution for all participants, the maximum limit per user is USDT 300.
From 11:00 p.m. on November 10, 2021 to 11:00 p.m. on November 11, 2021, KuCoin randomly takes 2 daily snapshots of KCS holdings. The KCS stocks of each user (average value from 2 stock snapshots) are determined from these daily snapshots.
From 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. on November 12, 2021, KuCoin will automatically deduct the corresponding amount from KCS on the trading account of authorized users and distribute the corresponding amount to CWAR. Please ensure that you have at least 20 KCS in your trading account by November 12, 2021. After a successful withdrawal, CWAR will be paid out to your main account immediately.
If you don’t have a Kucoin account, please Register here.
If you already have an account, please register for the program here, click “Join Now”.