Ethereum co-founder Vitalik Buterin recently criticized El Salvador’s approach to introducing Bitcoin as “ruthless”.“
– Buterin believes that forcing companies to accept any cryptocurrency is contrary to the ethos of space. The Russian-Canadian programmer added that due to a lack of education, Salvadorans are at risk of falling victim to hacks or scams. In a follow-up comment, Buterin also derided Bitcoin maximalists as a community easily influenced by powerful allies. Last month, Buterin also criticized Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey for attempting to restore decentralized funding for Bitcoin with “a much weaker trust model.”
Bitcoin ETF is a hot topic in the crypto space as investment firms struggle to get the country’s first Bitcoin ETF approved by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
Asset manager James Seyffart and colleague Eric Balchunas cited two reasons responsible for the 75% chance the SEC will approve the first US Bitcoin ETF. These, in their opinion, depend on previously approved mutual funds and the position of SEC chief Gary Gensler on cryptocurrencies. Seyffard suggests that a Bitcoin ETF be like an approved Canadian mutual fund. The asset manager stated that since the mutual fund was approved by the SEC, there is a high likelihood that it will approve a Bitcoin ETF. Additionally, Gensler has stated that the SEC has no intention of banning cryptocurrencies as it is the prerogative of Congress, but has said the SEC is working to regulate the space. Additionally, Seyffart pointed out Gensler’s stance on crypto ETFs. Gensler previously said that he looks forward to looking at the ETF filings, especially if those are “limited to CME Bitcoin futures.”
According to Binance’s latest announcement, users of the South African exchange have until January 6, 2022 to close positions in their derivatives service.
– This is the latest move by the world’s leading exchange to comply with local regulators. As previously announced, Binance has warned its South African customers that it will no longer offer derivative services such as futures, options, margin and leveraged token trading. Users in South Africa are no longer authorized to open new accounts for these products. Existing customers have up to 90 days to manually reduce or close their positions. The exchange has reportedly been checked by guard dogs around the world and has had to shut down services in other countries as well. Binance has also taken various steps to try to strengthen its regulatory compliance team, including hiring new employees in its AML / KYC departments.
Ripple spotted a chain of emails between the SEC and a third party that proved that Hinman’s 2018 speech was not just a personal opinion, but an SEC guideline.
– At the center of the debate is former SEC director William Hinman, who, as is well known, gave a speech in 2018 in which he stated that Ethereum was not a security, which caused the price of ETH to skyrocket. Specifically, it is an email sequence that “includes discussions with a third party who has received instructions from the SEC to analyze its digital assets in accordance with the framework described in Director William’s speech.” Hinman “. It is worth mentioning here that Judge Sarah Netburn ruled in favor of Ripple’s claim and added the documents and email chains to the review. This document clearly shows that Hinman’s testimony was not just a personal opinion, but an official one SEC Policy. This is a key issue in the lawsuit, and the SEC is likely to fight its way through the rest of the case.
Cardano has partnered with Rival – an esports and gaming platform – to enable, create and distribute sports franchise NFTs within Rivals.
It is an important step for Cardano in entering a growing industry with 2.8 billion players worldwide. The rival ecosystem includes Watford and Aston Villa of the English Premier League (EPL), the Seattle Seahawks of the National Football League (NFL) and the Detroit Pistons of the National Basketball Association (NBA). Frederick Gregaard, CEO of the Cardano Foundation, said their partnership with Rival was a natural step. “There is no better way to drive adoption than entering a 2.8 billion player market around the world,” he said. Partnering with Rival was a natural step in many ways.
See more: >>> Crypto24h movement newsletter October 10th
The Coin Bureau host, nicknamed Guy, says a highly anticipated impending development of Polkadot could take the value of DOT to a higher level.
– This crypto trader told its 1.42 million YouTube subscribers that Polkadot may rise after blockchain’s Parachain placement auctions start. Parachains are Layer 1 blockchains connected to the Polkadot network. The auction determines which blockchains will be integrated into Polkadot’s relay chain to access the network’s interactive features. Investors who support a particular blockchain must bid on their DOT tokens in order to get a safe position. Guy argued that while the delay in testing Parachain may have hampered DOT’s price action in recent months, investors can expect a more positive sentiment if crypto markets move.
“Evil Ape”, the nickname of the developer behind the non-fungible token (NFT) project “Evolved Apes”, allegedly made a joke Island
– According to a report by Vice, Evil Ape disappeared just days after the project started (along with the Twitter account and project website) and it appears that the developer with 798 ETH ran away from the initial sale to the public and commissions from sales in the secondary market. An anonymous member of the Evolved Apes community who claims to have spent about 3 ETH on 20 types of Evolved Apes said, “What happened was that Evil Ape took the wallet off the mint with all of the ETH in it. You is used for anything to pay artists. ” , Paying for gifts of money, paying for marketing, paying for rarities, tools, developing games, and everything in between. ”He also said that he and several other members plan to start a new NFT project called“ Fight Back Ape, ”at the owner of Evolved Apes received “Fight Back Apes Token”.
According to an announcement from the people behind the Bored Ape Yacht Club’s NFT collection, the collection will launch its tokens early next year.
– According to the creators of the project, the owners of the collection NFTs will become members of the club and enjoy their own privileges, including possession of the BAYC token – which will be launched early next year. BAYC is an ERC-20 token that can serve as a reward for NFT holders, act as a governance token for a DAO, and help expand the project to various types of crypto initiatives. According to a share on the official BAYC Twitter account, the start of the ERC-20 token only takes a few minutes. However, building a legally compliant token and establishing it in a responsible, sustainable way is complex and time-consuming.
Join our Facebook group and Telegram group Coincu News to chat with more than 10,000 other people and share information about the crypto currency market.
Important NOTE: All content on the website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute investment advice. Your money, the choice is yours.