Meta Spatial becoming the inspiration for, with the ambition to make a mark on the world technology map. Based on Metaverse an idea born out of science fiction novels, where virtual universes provide an “escape” from crumbling society.
Concept Project – What is Meta Spatial?
Meta Spatial is a Metaverse virtual universe researched and developed by the Spatial Studio. Meta Spatial is inspired by science fiction novels. The Spatial Universe is an unlimited super universe where the spaces are linked together through the Spatial Portal. The Spatial studio will build fantasy spaces stage by stage via understanding ideas from the community, especially the DAO community.
On the other hand, it will provide users with the most extensive and authentic experiences by creating unlimitedly different spaces and applying XR – Virtual Reality and Extended Reality Technology in the Meta Spatial ecosystem.
What is the project trying to achieve?
Meta Spatial’s mission is to develop a virtual universe where players can create, play, share, and trade without any centralized control. Users have the permission of safe copyright ownership with the ability to earn SPAT & GSTA.
Meta Spatial is also aiming for a completely decentralized ecosystem, where players have complete freedom to create and have the right to decide on the following content of the platform. Meta Spatial is also a fair game for all players to participate in. Players want to earn many tokens or not based on the creativity and battle skills that players accumulate.
What is unique selling point?
To support their users on their journey, MetaSpatial also has an entire ecosystem built around our core concept, including Spatial Portal, Spatial Maker, Spatial Wallet, Spatial MX, and Meta Citizen.
- The Spatial Portal is a hall where gamers can interact, visit NFT markets, and join Meta Spatial activities.
- Spatial Maker is a software within the Meta Spatial ecosystem that allows players to create assets in the Meta Spatial universe freely.
- Spatial Wallet is a wallet developed on the blockchain network used to store tokens and NFT assets.
- Spatial MX is an extensive reality technology used in the Meta Spatial to help gamers reach a realistic experience through VR or AR glasses.
- Meta Citizen is known as an initial character created to participate in the Meta Spatial universe. This will be your avatar in the MetaSpatial universe.
The SPAT token is the primary currency and an essential part of the Meta Spatial ecosystem
- Token name: Meta Spatial
- Token symbol: SPAT
- Network: Binace Smart Chain
- Total suply: 300.000.000
- Seed: 4%
- Private: 10%
- Public: 1.2%
- Team: 12.8%
- Farming (Play to earn ): 32.0%
- Advisor: 5%
- Partnership: 3%
- Liquidity: 2%
- Development Fund: 20%
- Ecosystem Fund: 10%
Token Release Schedule
Token Use Case
- Accessing the Meta Spatial platform, players spend SPAT to play the game, buy assets to generate NFTs to use in the game, or resell to other players.
- Governance: SPAT is a governance token that allows holders to participate in the platform’s governance decisions using a DAO structure. They can execute voting rights on critical factors such as allocating Foundation funding to game and content creators and feature priorities on the Platform Roadmap. SPAT’s holders can vote by themselves or authorize voting rights to other selected players.
- Fee Model = 5% of all trading amount by SPAT (Transaction Fee) that will be allocated with 50% to the Staking Pool as a reward for holders of SPAT staking token and rest 50% for ” Foundation”.
- Foundation: Foundation’s role is to support Meta Spatial’s ecosystem, providing grants to incentivize NFTs creation, high-quality content and games on this platform.
- Spat is also used to pay for advertising services and space tours in Spatial Galaxy
How to own the token?
Markets and Community
The marketplace is the place allowing players to sell and buy in-game assets. By registering every asset created as NFTs, Meta Spatial will enable creators to have real ownership of everything they make. Players can sell and trade their NFTs on the marketplace to get profits for their work from other players.
When players exchange NFTs in Marketplace, transaction fees are deducted directly from the player’s wallet by the blockchain network. The platform will charge a fee for both buyers and sellers (it is set at 2.5% for buyers and 2.5% for sellers in the initial stage). Creators and sellers can launch NFT auctions in the marketplace to transmit their NFTs to potential buyers and earn a better chance of selling them for a higher price.
They have reached 46.2K Members
Faced with concerns about success with new technology even in a world like a metaverse virtual universe, Meta Spatial still has a long way to go to continue to perfect the product for the later stages of the ecosystem.
Find more information about Meta Spatial