Projects such as Axie Infinity, My Neighbor Alice and Alien Worlds have successfully improved crypto users’ enthusiasm for paying attention to GameFi. An expandable GameFi universe where anyone can monetize gaming experiences and social media.
So are you interested in new GameFi projects? If you say yes, you must have heard about CheersLand
Concept Project – What is CheersLand?
CheersLand is an expandable GameFi universe where anyone can monetize gaming experiences and social networks. CheersLand GameFi Universe is composed of multi-game combinations, Ranking List, Initial Gaming Offering (IGO), NFT Market, Multi-asset Staking Platform, etc…
On the other hand, CheersLand is dual-driven in Play to Earn mode and Build to Earn mode, with the product portfolio of Gamified Launchpad, Multi-game Universe, Multi-Asset Staking Platform, and NFT Market and powered developing new users by the invitation mechanism, which builds diversified GameFi ecosystem.
What is the project trying to achieve?
Focus on the exploration of how to establish a sustainable and healthy business model in the GameFi field
What is unique selling point?
Use CheersLand API to launch their own games in CheersLand GameFi Universe
- Market research of GameFi
- Design for multiple games framework
- BSC-based Staking Contract test
- BSC-based Invitation Contract test
- Audit to the Staking and Invitation Contract
- Launch of the first Classic Game
- Launch of whitepaper V1.0 and tokenomics
- Community building and growth
- IGO MVP pre-release on BSC
- Public Sale of CHEERS
- Official launch and operation of IGO
- Establishment of the Community Vault
- Launch of the second Classic Game
- Deployment on the multichain ecosystem e.g. Solona, Polygon, Polkadot
- Launch of Multi-asset Staking Platform
- Launch of NFT Market Beta
- Announcement of the annual revenue and buyback & burn plan
- Launch of the third Classic Game
- Improvement of Community Governance model
- CheersLand API for Build to Earn
- New GameFi programme integrations
- Eco Marathon Grant Activities
- The fourth Classic Game launched by the community
- Second audit to all contracts
- On-board new blockchain ecosystems
- More partnerships with the GameFi ecosystem
- The fifth Classic Game released by the community
How to own the token?
All users who contribute to the ecosystem, including gamers, game builders, stakers, investors, will be rewarded CHEERS
CHEERS is the native utility token of CheersLand GameFi Universe.
Token Use case
Earn CHEERS rewards and farm multi-assets on CheersLand.
By governance voting, CHEERS holders will have an influence on the crucial aspects of CheersLand development such as staking yield, projects listing on IGO, games onboard, buyback & burn percentage, etc…
CHEERS incentive the main gamers participating in Weekly Tournaments and Ranking List
CHEERS will be used to determine eligibility for participation in Initial Gaming Offering (IGO) or certain sales/auctions conducted
Accepted as universal currency within CheerLand NFT Market. Commodities in the ecosystem will be priced and traded with CHEERS as the unit.
CheersLand is planning to raise $2,385,500 in the token sale of CHEERS to strategic investors and launchpads. The details are as follows:
Markets and Community
- Total Supply: 1,000,000,000 CHRS
- Holders: 4
- Transfers: 4
- Contract: 0xda58e44ef23c39f14f8ec920a9937f7812edf95d
- Fully Diluted Market Cap: Updating…
In late 2021, the Community Vault will be established and begin to receive revenues generated by CheersLand, which will be governed by CHEERS holders eventually, once the network has become sufficiently decentralized. It is worth mentioning that CHEERS holders will enjoy a decreasing inflation model additionally boosted by buyback & burning mechanisms fueled by the ecological revenue
Trader Square is a famous and influential private trading group in France
Conclusion and analysis
By creating more economic opportunities for users, CheersLand can make a difference through the development of the ecosystem and the distribution of CHEERS, CheersLand will gradually evolve into a community-owned decentralized organization with the ownership becoming less concentrated over time.
Find more information about CheersLand GameFi Universe