Samsung Electronics officially launched the Samsung Wallet application with many valuable supports for Galaxy followers. It is positioned as a platform containing everything necessary for digital life.
Samsung Electronics today announced the launch of Samsung Wallet, a product that combines Samsung Pass and Samsung Pay. With the app, users can store keys, cards, identification documents, airline tickets, login passwords, membership cards, etc., all in one easy-to-use and secure mobile application.
More than just a payment application, Samsung Wallet can do a lot of things:
- Protected by a defense-grade security barrier provided by Samsung Knox through encryption and fingerprint recognition that helps protect sensitive user data.
- Integrate with Samsung Blockchain Wallet to easily track a crypto portfolio.
- Integration with SmartThings Home introduces digital home and car keys.
- Partnering with Korean Air allows flight tickets to be stored on Samsung Wallet for easy access, making boarding simpler and more convenient than ever.
- By the end of this year, Samsung Wallet will begin to support storing personal documents such as driver’s licenses, student IDs, etc.
Currently, Galaxy fans in 6 markets including France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, and the US, can open Samsung Pay or Samsung Pass from eligible Galaxy devices and follow the prompts to update and switch to Samsung Wallet or users can visit Galaxy Store to learn more. This is an important step toward accessing Samsung’s digital assets with blockchain technologies.
DISCLAIMER: The Information on this website is provided as general market commentary and does not constitute investment advice. We encourage you to do your own research before investing.
Join CoinCu Telegram to keep track of news: https://t.me/coincunews