Orderly Network, a decentralized cryptocurrency exchange built on NEAR. This is the largest fundraising project ever on Near. So what’s so special about the project that investors have poured so much capital into it? Let’s find out Orderly with Coincu.
What is Orderly Network?
Orderly Network is a permissionless, decentralized exchange protocol and modular ecosystem built on top of NEAR. It uses an on-chain order book to provide a platform complete with a risk engine, matching engine and shared asset pools for dApps to build on top of. dApps built on the Orderly will allow for financial instruments such as:
- Spot Trading
- Margin Trading
- Perpetual Swaps
- Lending and Borrowing
Orderly is powered by Near Protocol and is blockchain-backed by Tiger Global. In it, Near has contributed to promoting Orderly’s activities.
What is the project trying to achieve?
Orderly aims to provide the most robust liquidity layer infrastructure for any dApp to utilize and build on.
By leveraging WOO Network’s experience in establishing trading platforms and decentralized exchanges, Orderly will provide CeFi-level trading infrastructure. Bootstrapping liquidity has always been a major problem for any order book DEX, which is why we’ve been fortunate to have market makers like Kronos Research on board from the start.
To further enhance liquidity, Orderly will launch community lending pools where token holders are able to lend assets to market makers while enjoying single-sided liquidity provision with sustainable yields.
What is the unique selling point?
While the on-chain trading experience has improved drastically in the last couple of years, there are still some pretty obvious issues:
- DEX trading has high gas fees, commissions, and slippage
- Pro traders rarely trade on defi — they require fast and liquid markets
- There aren’t any white-labeling solutions for derivative DEXs
Here are some of the solutions Orderly Network will offer:
- Orderly will be integrated with bridges that will allow for smooth deposits/withdrawals from any ‘layer one’ blockchain.
- Thanks to the combination of order book efficiency and on-chain settlement, Orderly will offer market-leading execution with low latency and minimal fees.
- Orderly will launch with immediate access to deep liquidity thanks to some of the largest market makers in the space.
There are many added features Orderly provides in comparison to Centralized exchanges and on-chain derivatives exchanges. Orderly’s infrastructure will provide:
- Highest through + lowest latency in DeFi
- Low fees and tight spreads
- Access to deep, aggregated liquidity from DeFi and CeFi platforms
- Platform-wide community pool
According to an announcement on June 9, the platform said that the investment funds pouring capital into this round of funding include Three Arrows Capital, Pantera Capital, Dragonfly Capital, Sequoia China, Jump Crypto, Alameda Research, GSR Ventures, and MetaWeb.VC and other unnamed strategic partners.
Above is the basic information about the Orderly Network project. Currently, the project does not have any information about the token. In my opinion, this is a pretty potential project. Help solve the problems that the order-book DEX is facing at the moment.
Find more information about Orderly Network
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or ideas about the project, please email [email protected].
DISCLAIMER: The Information on this website is provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. We encourage you to do your own research before investing.