This weekly recap on Solana Eco is for informational purposes, not investment advice. Take a look at some of the updates from the last week with News Coincu.
Daily transactions on Solana Blockchain at the current level of 6.87 million transactions as of June 12, 2022(Up+41% ). Strong increase since last week. Reached a peak of 6.87 million on June 12, 2022, and a low of 5.11 million on June 09, 2022.
Solana’s Daily Active Wallets Sudden drop from June 8, 2022 with 1,295.08K to 1,064.45K. This index is slightly lower than last week.
Total Value Locked
Total Value Locked Solana plummeted since last week, from $3.79 to $2.99B.
Total stablecoin supply
The total supply of stablecoins on Solana Ecosystem is currently $6.07B of June 13, 2022. In Which, USDC is the stablecoins with the largest market share with $4.38B accounting for 69.36%. Then USDT with Dominance of 29.79% with $1.82B. The rest is a small part of other algorithmic stablecoins
Top Price Performance in Solana last 7D
Solana Changes Twitter Name to “Solano” After Bitcoin Maxi Jack Dorsey Misspells Chain
Shortly after Dorsey’s tweet on Friday, Solana changed its Twitter display name to Solano. Crypto Twitter quickly seized on the chain’s embrace of Dorsey’s diss, with many now calling it “Solano” to continue the joke. Read more
Seoul Hacker House
The Solana Foundation x Jump Seoul Hacker House is a four-day offline event with in-person guidance from core Solana Labs engineers, as well as mentorship from other partners.
During the event you can expect:
- Informative educational programming around DeFi, NFTs, and how to get started on Solana, as well as presentations from partners.
- Plenty of time to work on your project, meet new people, find team members for your idea, or join an existing team.
- Advice and support from core Solana Lab engineers, plus a demo day at the end to compete for local grants.
- The opportunity to hear about exclusive Solana ecosystem job openings.
- A venue with good WiFi, power, and workstations, plus all-day food and lounges to relax.
- Exclusive evening events that are open to all participants.
Sentre Unlocks Its Second Era ‘Acceleration’
Following its vision of becoming Solana’s first DApp store to reality, Sentre Protocol decided to update its strategy and roadmap to further align with the market:
The Acceleration Era
This era starts in 2022 with:
- Sen Suite – A collection of five solutions to aching problems Solana projects are trying to solve.
- SNTR Utility Update – The old utilities didn’t bring as much value to the community as planned. That’s why Sentre is updating new ones to better support Sentizens.
- Solana Web3 Coding Camp – a collaboration between Solana Foundation, Sentre Protocol and Coin98, which attracted over 100 Vietnamese devs and brought over 24 amazing demo projects to the ecosystem.
PsyOptions introduced that with PsyFinance v2
PsyFinance is a suite of option strategy vaults aimed at generating sustainable yield for single token assets for users. The goal is to create the best non-inflationary yields on the Solana Ecosystem.
Put selling vaults are designed to generate yield on stables in sideways or bull markets. We offer:
- USDC-collaterized BTC put selling vault
Covered Call selling vaults are designed to generate yield while maintaining a long position in crypto. We offer:
- SOL covered call selling vault
- scnSOL-collateralized SOL covered call vault
- stSOL covered call selling vault
- ETH covered call selling vault
- BTC covered call selling vault
- SRM covered call vault
The above are some significant new developments in the Solana ecosystem that occurred in the past week. There are still worthwhile initiatives in the works, but there haven’t been many substantial changes. Keep a look out for the announcement next week.
Find more information about: Solana
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or ideas about the project, please email [email protected].
DISCLAIMER: The Information on this website is provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. We encourage you to do your own research before investing.