If you already own BNB tokens, investors should not miss the opportunity to buy tokens before they list on Binance. That’s Binance Launchpad, so what is Binance Launchpad? Join CoinCu’s Crypto 101 column to learn about this topic.
What is Binance Launchpad?
Binance Launchpad is a product in the Binance ecosystem, the purpose of which is to “seed” new projects in the Blockchain field that want to issue tokens. Specifically, Binance Launchpad will support consulting, introducing, promoting, and selling tokens for the first time to the public in general and the Binance user community in particular.
According to the information provided by Binance, in order to be “noticed” by Binance Launchpad, projects must meet all of Binance’s criteria, including:
- The project is almost completed
- Ensure availability to scale at scale
- The competent and experienced development team
- Benefit the development of the cryptocurrency ecosystem
Of course, if a project passes all the rounds above, this project will be available on Binance Launchpad.
Why do new projects want to be Binance Launchpad cooperation?
- The community of Binance users is very large, Binance exchange is currently the largest centralized virtual currency exchange with the largest trading volume in the world. The large community will help new projects have the opportunity to reach many users. What makes the token successful is whether the community is strong or not.
- The Binance team that leads Changpeng Zhao (CZ) which everyone calls CZ is very prestigious and top of the line. In early 2022, Forbes magazine ranked CZ ($65 billion) as the world’s billionaire in the field of blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- Binance exchange – famous for its prestige, safety, and high liquidity.
- The ROI of projects on Binance Launchpad is impressive. For example, the game project Axie Infinity (AXS) has the highest ROI after going public: x113 times. Most recently, the Move to earn STEPN (GMT) project has the highest ROI up to X400 times…
Instructions on how to buy coins on Binance Launchpad
Buy coins on Binance Launchpad
Tokens purchased in the form of Binance Launchpad are new tokens listed for the first time. To buy tokens on Binance Launchpad, you need:
- Binance exchange account has KYC (identity verification with the exchange). If you don’t have an account at Binance, create an account here.
- Hold a certain amount of Binance coin (BNB) on the exchange’s Spot wallet to be eligible to participate. For investors with large BNB reserves, there is an opportunity to buy many tokens during each Binance Launchpad occasion.
- Learn new token information carefully, before investing.
- Principle of token sale on Binance Launchpad: Binance exchange will require investors to hold BNB on the exchange wallet for a period of time (7 days). After that, the Exchange will calculate the average amount of BNB. Next, the exchange will announce the number of tokens that investors can buy. Afterward, the buyer will commit the amount of BNB to the exchange.
After expiration, the exchange will allocate new tokens to the Spot wallet and the exchange will list that token. Only then can you buy and sell. The remaining BNB, the exchange will also refund to the Spot wallet.
- Do NOT commit how much BNB is converted into tokens. Since the number of committers is very large, the number of tokens you can buy will depend on how many BNB are committed.
- This amount of BNB commits will be locked until the token is distributed.
Potential for tokens to be issued on Binance Launchpad
As of May 8, 2022, STEPN’s Token Sale Project – The 28th Project on Binance Launchpad. Compared to the Launchpad price of $0.01, the ATH price of this token is more than X400.
The potential of Launchpad projects on Binance is undisputed. If you follow the market, every time there is Launchpad and launchpool information on Binance, the price of BNB is pushed up.
The demand of the community to participate in Binance Launchpad is great, both creating growth conditions for BNB and boosting the price of launchpool and launchpad tokens. So, if you are a holder of BNB, you should not ignore launchpad and launchpool projects.
However, investing in any financial project has the potential to lead to a risk of loss. Therefore, you should watch the time to sell at a reasonable profit. Price difference when buying BNB before and after launchpad and launchpool, tokens being dumped… are situations that will happen. Investors should consider carefully before participating.
Launchpad participants on Binance, objectively viewed, this is a potentially profitable investment. But the launchpad and launchpool on Binance will be slightly biased towards investors who have stocked BNB in large quantities. So you should consider storing BNB if you want to participate in Launchpad Launchpool regularly on Binance!
Hopefully, CoinCu has helped you understand Binance Launchpad and the potential of these projects to find investment opportunities for yourself.
DISCLAIMER: The Information on this website is provided as general market commentary and does not constitute investment advice. We encourage you to do your own research before investing.
Join CoinCu Telegram to keep track of news: https://t.me/coincunews