Crypto Market Highlights: General News
- After the Terra disaster, South Korea established a “standardization” to control cryptocurrencies. According to financial authorities and the financial investment industry, on the 25th, the Financial Supervisory Service decided to analyze the risk characteristics of virtual assets in the country to manage risks in the financial market. In addition, it is checking whether there is a transfer of risk to the financial needs related to the Terra incident and strengthening supervision of the virtual asset market at home and abroad.
- Great Apollo DAO will not give up but deploy Terra 2 on Cosmos. Apollo DAO is a Yield Farming project with a special feature of Auto-compounding, which automatically adds interest to capital to create optimal profit without much user manipulation. It includes a set of tools that aggregate on Terra to enhance the optimal experience for its customers. Apollo Dao will absorb the lessons learned from Terra collapse and focus on deploying across the entire Cosmos ecosystem (including Terra 2 and other Cosmos chains).
- FTX CEO Sam Bankman-Fried could spend up to $1B for the next US Presidential candidate. Bankman-Fried said in a podcast interview released Tuesday that he expects to give “north of $100 million” in the next presidential election and has a “soft ceiling” of $1 billion, with his spending likely to be on the higher end of former President Donald Trump runs again.
- Brave browser has officially added support for the Solana blockchain to extend Web3 access to its 15.5 million daily users. Brave’s 1.39 desktop release now officially supports the Solana (SOL) blockchain as well as the platform’s SPL standard tokens. The event comes after Brave first shared its plans to cooperate with Solana in November 2021. In the new Brave browser version, Brave Wallet can be used to buy, sell and hold SOL and SPL tokes through the Ramp decentralized payment platform.
- Twitter Media has rebranded itself as “Twitter Create.” The social media giant said that with this new brand, the company wants to help users understand how they can use creators’ products on the product and connect with other creators more easily. Creatives can access resources on the site by industry, including sports, games, news, cryptocurrencies, etc. The site will include instructions for creators based on their goals, such as monetizing, interacting with audiences, or further developing their brand.
DISCLAIMER: The Information on this website is provided as general market commentary and does not constitute investment advice. We encourage you to do your own research before investing.
Join CoinCu Telegram to keep track of news: https://t.me/coincunews
crypto market crypto market crypto market crypto market crypto market crypto market crypto market