What is Green Satoshi Token?
Green Satoshi Token (GST) is the utility token of the STEPN ecosystem, it’s used as an in-game currency and alternative to experience points. GST is required for repair, upgrade and mint NFT Sneakers. GST can be earned when users move in Solo mode or Background mode.
Players receive Green Satoshi Token (GST) via the STEPN app, tokens are generated in walking / running / walking modes. Investors can also earn GST by renting out their NFTs to platform users or new players.
GST tokens can also be donated to purchase Carbon Removal Credit on the blockchain, supporting the concept of carbon neutrality to combat climate change and contributing to environmental protection.
What is the unique selling point?
The application has three modes:
- Solo Mode (a player earns GST due to motion, the number of earned tokens depends on physical activity and the rarity of NFT shoes);
- Marathon Mode (online marathons are weekly and monthly events, registration is required at least 24 hours before the start);
- Background Mode (users earn income in GST tokens just by having one pair of sneakers, the background mode works even if the application is disabled, without reducing the endurance of the sneakers).
NFTs have a different quality, attributes and Gem Socket, the update is done by burning GST tokens, attribute points and NFT Gems can be added to improve performance.
Users can mint a sneaker box aka Shoebox by putting two sneakers together. As a result, an owner of a Shoebox receives a random NFT Sneaker.
On the built-in NFT Marketplace, users can trade everything they have: Sneaker, Shoebox, Gems, and also rent NFTs if necessary.
Using Swap, users of the mobile app exchange tokens for other crypto, and also deposit their tokens and NFTs to the built-in Wallet.
The STEPN app may charge small taxes for trading NFT sneakers, minting and renting. At the same time, most of the income is earned by platform users. Part of the profits goes to the purchase of Carbon Removal Credit — support for carbon neutrality (a state of net-zero carbon dioxide emissions).
- Token Name: Green Satoshi Token (GST)
- Ticker: GST
- Blockchain: Solana, BNB Chain
- Token Standard: SPL, BEP20
- Contract: AFbX8oGjGpmVFywbVouvhQSRmiW2aR1mohfahi4Y2AdB (SPL) and 0xb310f03758f5222b5b1bb59b7d997f0e77327d04 (BEP20)
- Token Type: Utility, Governance
- Total Supply: Updating.
- Circulating Supply: Updating.
GST has an unlimited supply and is earned when a user moves in Solo or Background Mode.
To provide liquidity, 60,000,000 GST were created;
20,000,000 GST (SPL) and 20,000,000 GST (BEP20) were minted and added to Orca, Raydium and Pancakeswap’s liquidity pool.
10,000,000 GST (SPL) and 10,000,000 GST (BEP20) were created and locked in Binance to serve the purpose of cross-chain bridge between Solana and BNBChain.
Token Release Schedule
Token Use Case
- Leveling up Sneakers
- Gems upgrade
- Unlocking Socket
STEPN is a Web3 lifestyle app with Social-Fi and Game-Fi elements. Users equipped with NFT Sneakers – walk, jog or run outdoors to earn GST, which can be used to level up and mint new Sneakers, Players can choose to lease or sell their NFT Sneakers on the in-app Marketplace; users’ GST earnings are stored in the in-app Wallet, which has a built-in Swap function.
Find more information about: StepN
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or ideas about the project, please email [email protected].
DISCLAIMER: The Information on this website is provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. We encourage you to do your own research before investing.