The Husl is building a whole Metaverse via the use of blockchain and NFTs. They are creating a Music Metaverse, and it is far closer than you would believe.
What Is the HUSL ($HUSL)?
The HUSL is a unique NFT platform that has been created to promote music creators. The platform will have a one-of-a-kind function that will combine music and digital art in a seamless manner. The platform will also leverage distributed funds to encourage young and well-known artists to present their greatest work on the platform, among other things.
How Does It Work?
HUSL is an Ethereum-based music NFT marketplace offering unique NFTs as well as experiences and exclusive access to events. It was designed with one goal in mind: to bring together artists and their most ardent supporters in the ever-expanding metaverse.
To use The HUSL, all you need is a secure crypto wallet. Once you’ve purchased the song NFT, the digital asset will be securely sent to your wallet. Obviously, you’ll need an Ethereum wallet — an excellent option is MetaMask, which is both very secure and user-friendly.
If you decide to attempt and profit from that NFT, you can just put it in the same marketplace. Because your crypto wallet is already linked to your account, purchasing and selling NFTs becomes very simple.
Additionally, you’ll need to fill your wallet with “real-world” currency using a fiat-to-crypto gateway that accepts cryptocurrency purchases. Coinbase, Kraken, Bittrex, and KuCoin are all feasible possibilities.
The HUSL is a blockchain-based music NFT marketplace with one-of-a-kind collectables, one-of-a-kind music products, once-in-a-lifetime experiences, and access to exclusive events.
If the artist chooses to coin the NFT with copyright and publishing rights, the NFT purchaser has complete freedom to remix and sell the NFT as they see appropriate. On the other hand, if the artist maintained complete ownership of their intellectual property, the buyer could theoretically recreate the work as long as the remix complied with the Fair Use doctrine.
The project’s purpose is to connect fans and artists inside the growing metaverse, all while placing a premium on an exclusive and communal user experience.
While the primary concentration is on music, the team also provide a variety of other types of entertainment, including collectables and unique events.
The Huslverse map has 10,000 property plots, each of which will be available for purchase. The project is presently distributing them in phases on the marketplace. The first batch of 500 plots sold out very instantly.
The Huslverse will give users an immersive and realistic experience, enabling them to engage on a deeper, more intimate level with one another and their favourite artists. Husl City serves as the cultural, commercial, and physical centre of the Huslverse.
If you’re interested in knowing more about the expanding metaverse, The HUSL is an excellent place to start. Huslverse will be a play-to-earn game with several chances for players to acquire valuable in-game items and NFTs.
In other words, gamers can make money while playing and interacting with the Huslverse ecosystem. Additionally, the game’s features enable players to construct an avatar with a dream profession and who completes objectives in accordance with their gameplay choices.
All you need to get started with the Huslverse play-to-earn game is a web browser and a crypto wallet. However, although the wallet is not entirely required, it helps enhance gameplay and protect the in-game assets that you earn while playing.
Keep an eye out for the impending Huslverse!
- Token Name: THE HUSL
- Ticker: HUSL
- Blockchain: BNB Smart Chain, Ethereum
- Token Standard: BEP20, ERC20
- Token Type: Ultility
- Total Supply: 70,000,000
- Circulating Supply: 10,379,879
Token Release Schedule
- IDO on TrustPad: 0% at TGE, 10% on day 30, then 20% every 30 days
- IDO on MoonStarter: 0% at TGE, 10% on day 30, then 20% every 30 days
- IDO on ChainBoost: Initial token distribution will be on the 23rd, 10% will be distributed. October 23 – 10% distributed Every 30 days thereafter, 20% distributed
Token Use Case
The HUSL token is the in-game currency of the HUSLVERSE. Want to buy land? Want to buy skins for your avatar? Want to upgrade your plot of land and be able to build things many others can’t? You need HUSL.
When it comes to NFTs, $HUSL is rewarded to Stakeholders with free NFTs. In addition, token holders will be allowed to vote on new music drops, enter competitions, get invites to exclusive events, and so much more.
- Varun Bajaj (CEO): Defi and NFT adviser with eight years of expertise in the real estate industry. Since 2013, he has been with Cryptocurrency OG.
- Jason Hernandez (Chief Strategy Officer): Over two decades of expertise as a vice president in the financial business, with a large network of celebrities, musicians, and financial specialists.
- Matthew Schellhas (Director of Liquidity Provision and Economics): is an NFA IB trader who formerly worked for a Digital Currency Market Maker.
- Yung Bleu is an American rapper and singer whose song hit the Billboard Hot 100 at number 18.
- Busta Rhymes is an American rapper who has been nominated for 12 Grammy Awards and is one of the most successful artists despite not winning.
- Steve Rifkind is an American music entrepreneur and the founder and president of Loud Records and SBC Records. He has cooperated with a number of well-known musicians, including Wu Tang Clan, Mobb Deep, Akon, David Banner, Asher Roth, Joell Ortiz, and Big Pun.
A marketplace like the Husl will provide a direct connection between artists and fans, enabling limited edition works to reach their intended audience directly, without the need for record labels or intermediaries to take a part of the profits.
Find more information:
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or ideas about the project, please email [email protected].
DISCLAIMER: The Information on this website is provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. We encourage you to do your own research before investing.