Snail Trail, the Avalanche ecosystem’s first play-to-earn racing game, uses NFTs as game assets. Get your snail, engage in races, mint more snails, and earn rewards.
What Is Snail Trail ($SLIME)?
Snail Trail is the Avalanche platform’s first racing game. Users will have the option of racing, breeding, and trading their NFT snails. Additionally, Snail Trails has systems for burning, upgrading, and equipping. Snail Trail’s new mechanics seek to put deflationary pressure on NFTs, allow new players a chance to participate, and create a large theory-crafting perspective.
How Does It Work?
Each Snail is classified into one of five families. They have distinct genetic characteristics and racing preferences that players can learn more about in order to build tactics and plans that improve their success — and reward profits. The performance of a Snail is also dependent on the racing track conditions. The reproduction systems in the game enable players to create more Snails and participate in more races.
Snails can belong to one of 5 different families.
- Each family has a different letter assigned for its gene.
- Each snail has 20 genes in its genome. The most dominant gene determines its family.
- Both parents randomly pass on 10 genes to the offspring’s genetic sequence. For each slot, only one parent can provide a gene. For instance, for an Nth slot gene, it can either be the female parent’s Nth slot gene or the male parent’s Nth slot gene. See the related image on DNA page.
- While the quantity of genes is important for reproduction, its order in the genetic sequence is not changing the family type.
Snails can fall under one of the following 7 classes.
- Master, Expert, Apprentice, Initiate, and Novice classes will be available in-game anytime.
- Genesis and Special classes will be minted to specific users for a specific time period.
The generation of a snail represents how far down a snail is from the first ancestor on its family tree. A snail can be brought to Earth in two different ways: as an Incubator or a Laboratory snail.
Each snail adapts in a unique way to its environment. However, this does not mean that a Cold Adaptive Snail never performs well in Hot conditions. On average it achieves better results in cold conditions than in any of the other environments.
Race to earn
|Availability||Every N Hour|
Rewards: Daily Missions offer a reward pool that is equal to a fixed amount of native tokens.
|Entry Fee||[5-100] Tokens|
|Prize Pool||9x of Entry Fee|
Rewards: The Winner gets 5x, the Runner-Up gets 2.5x and the Third Place gets 1.5x of the entry fee.
Owners can breed with their Snails once a month. In each breed period:
- A male can donate a genome once. The donated genomes can be sold three times on the Gene Market.
- After the genome donation, there will be a 30-day cooldown period before the next one starts.
- A female can lay eggs once.
- The eggs hatch instantly, with no waiting period.
- 99.9% of the time only one Snail hatches from an egg, but with a 0.1% chance, there might be twins.
- After fertilization, there will be a 30-day cooldown period before the next breed can start.
Snails are readily available for purchase, and you can get unique ones quickly and simply on the marketplace
Snail Trail released a soundtrack album.
- Token Name: Snail Trail
- Ticker: SLIME
- Blockchain: Avalanche
- Token Standard: ERC20
- Contract: Updating
- Token Type: Utility
- Total Supply: 300,000,000
The Snail Trail IDO on Avalaunch
- Total SLIME for sale: 18M
- Price: $0.066
- Size: $1,188,000
- Vesting — 25% at TGE, monthly vesting over 6 months
Token Release Schedule
Token Use Case
Tokens can be used for the following mechanics:
- Competitive Races
- Micro-transactions (Cosmetics)
- and more!
Investors & Partners
At a high level, Snail Trails is very simple to understand. NFTs are snails with unique features who compete in races in a play-to-earn environment. As the game is set to be released this quarter, we’re all off to the races in some way. This game will be a thrilling experience in the near future, thanks to its adorable visuals and a broad range of game features.
Find more information:
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or ideas about the project, please email [email protected].
DISCLAIMER: The Information on this website is provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. We encourage you to do your own research before investing.