Crypto Market Highlights: General News
- Soccer Legend Ronaldinho has teamed up with the decentralized exchange P00LS to produce his own currency, RON. On Thursday, the ERC-20 token will be fully introduced and earned on the P00LS platform. “From exclusive content, events, and merchandize to token-gated channels and NFTs, the $RON token will allow holders to fully immerse themselves in Ronaldinho’s environment. At its core, the $RON token community represents a new method for fans to engage with one another and receive access to Ronaldinho,” according to the announcement.
- Binance has today launched the Refugee Crypto Card for all current and new Binance users from Ukraine forced to move to EEA countries as a result of the war with Russia. Refugees who are verified by local non-profit organizations and applied for the Refugee Crypto Cards will receive 75 BUSD, equivalent value to US$75 per month for three months in line with recommended donation levels by UNHCR, the UN Refugee Agency. The BUSD cryptocurrency will be converted to local currency automatically during the card payment.
- $GMT, the leading move to earn app STEPN’s token, is now available to stake on Bybit with a groundbreaking 99% APY. Access the Flexible Savings section on Bybit, click Stake and earn guaranteed yields! Flexible Savings on Bybit allows you to stake tokens (BTC, ETH, USDT and USDC) and earn guaranteed yields in the same type of tokens with a high APY. The yield will be auto deposited daily to your Earn account, and your staked tokens can be unstaked anytime.
- The official Instagram account of NFT collection Bored Ape Yacht Club (BAYC) was hacked on Monday, allowing more than a dozen NFTs to be stolen. A hacker uploaded a fake link to a forged website, coupled with a fraudulent land airdrop, BAYC claimed in a tweet. The airdrop required users to sign a transaction known as “safeTransferFrom,” which sent NFTs to the hacker’s wallet. Independent blockchain investigator Zachxbt provided a link to the hacker’s Ethereum address, which is now marked as a phishing address on Etherscan.
- Fidelity, America’s largest 401(k) plan provider, has announced that its clients and participants would be able to invest a portion of their retirement savings in Bitcoin. Therefore, millions of individuals may be able to invest in BTC without having to register an account on a cryptocurrency exchange. Depending on the employer and the amount invested, the account fee will range from 0.75% to 0.90% of assets. According to the firm, a separate trading charge, which has yet to be decided, will be “competitively priced.”
- Elon Musk will pay $43.4 billion for Twitter. Elon Musk aims to implement “new features,” “increase trust” by making “algorithms open source,” eliminate spam bots, and “authenticate all humans,” among other goals. “Twitter has tremendous potential – I look forward to working with the company and the community of users to unlock it,” he said.
DISCLAIMER: The Information on this website is provided as general market commentary and does not constitute investment advice. We encourage you to do your own research before investing.
Join CoinCu Telegram to keep track of news: https://t.me/coincunews
crypto market crypto market crypto market crypto market crypto market crypto market crypto market