Highstreet bridges the physical and digital worlds with a brand new MMORPG. Built natively with Unity and Blockchain technology, the project provides real products with additional utilities by turning them into in-game items.
What is Highstreet?
Highstreet is a play-and-earn open-world metaverse that incorporates shopping, gaming, NFTs, traditional brands, and crypto brands with an MMORPG game. Users can play to earn by completing quests, attending social events, socializing with players, and shopping for NFTs from real-world brands.
- Nowadays, frictionless checkout with e-commerce eliminates the social aspect of shopping. Highstreet reimagines E-commerce and retail in the Metaverse and Web3 era. This is done by integrating traditional brands into the on-chain world, through tokenizing products into “phygital” items.
- Highstreet’s play-and-learn is driven by value creation and seeks to demonstrate sustainable yield with its brand partnerships.
What is the project trying to achieve?
Highstreet is a decentralized Metaverse and MMORPG where brands, both traditional and crypto, can use Merchant Portal to seamlessly integrate and build their presence in Highstreet World. From day 1, the project strives for interoperability and already has major thought leaders from exchanges like Binance, blockchains like AVAX, to funds like Everyrealm and Animoca integrated with the “metaverse as a service” layer.
Beyond crypto projects, brands like Balenciaga and LVMH are extending their reach as well to video games in order to expand to new markets. With the rise in popularity of NFTs, many brands are further tapping into the on-chain industry Adidas with their very own Bored Ape and even Harvey Nichols with their own NFT drops. It is without a doubt that the future of retail and commerce is entertainment.
However brands are not equipped to build and develop full-scale games, and this is the opportunity Highstreet is seizing to define the next generation of shopping. With a Merchant Portal developed on Metaplex, both established and new brands can leverage the project and seamlessly establish virtual storefronts both on web3 and within the Metaverse. The project itself is an open-world MMORPG experience where all in-game items are products by real brands.
What is unique selling point?
Highstreet Key Highlights
Besides HIGH tokens, STREET tokens are the in-game currency of the project. It helps ensure later players get an equal chance to enjoy the game without hyperinflation while still rewarding early participants fairly. STREET token use cases include:
- In-game currency: Used as primary currency to facilitate all transactions in-game (i.e. buying from NPC characters representing brands, buying from other players, in-game item repairs).
- Play-and-Earn: STREET can be earned by hunting monsters and completing quests, STREET Token is the equivalent of SLP in Axie Infinity.
VR Technology: It is built with the assumption that players will be fully immersed in virtual worlds, and maturing VR hardware that is available on the market today. Besides actively working with leading hardware manufacturers like HTC, there are other factors that contribute to the development of the project, which include:
- Personal Embodiment: To capture users’ representation of their body movements in the virtual world, the team leverages an avatar SDK called Tafi avatar, the same engine that powers the RTFKT’s CloneX NFT collection.
- Social: To enable social features on VR, it is developed using the Unity Multiplay game engine, a multiplayer hosting service. It synchronizes player bodily movement and supports a large throughput of data to maintain organic player movement (on par with an actual human).
- VR Analytics: Providing measurable data metrics to VR experiences through the usage of gaze analytics, a new data analytics IP by Retina, which is acquired by Highstreet.
Highstreet consists of the following major components working in conjunction:
- Highstreet Marketplace: Users can buy and sell phygital products and NFTs in the in-game marketplace.
- Highstreet Homes: Users are able to buy their own “homes” across the various locations in the project through IHOs (Initial Home Offerings)
- Highstreet Lands: The land of the project comes in single Hexes, 10-Hex Zones, 50-Hex Regions, and 150-Hex Megaplexes. Land bundles and hexes will be commissioned to real-world brands to develop on to build in-game infrastructure (clubs, shops, homes, experiences, etc).
- Forever Fomo Duck Squad (Ducks): Besides being the official mascot and avatar NFTs of Highstreet World
Asymmetric Gameplay: The project will support players to join in from a range of different platforms.
- VR and PC: The flagship gameplay experience is on the VR version. Users can also play on the PC version.
Like most MMORPG games, it has an in-game currency, but with a unique twist: Highstreet’s in-game economy is fueled by two primary currencies, HIGH and STREET.
HIGH has a fixed supply of 100,000,000 tokens, while STREET is inflationary and will increase in supply as player counts grow. Another major difference between Highstreet Currencies compared with traditional ones is that both HIGH and STREET will be listed on exchanges and can be exchanged for either crypto or fiat currencies. This means players can make a living just by playing Highstreet.
- Token Name: Highstreet
- Ticker: HIGH
- Blockchain: Ethereum
- Token Standard: ERC-20
- Contract: 0x5f4bde007dc06b867f86ebfe4802e34a1ffeed63
- Token type: Governance, Utility
- Total Supply: 100,000,000 HIGH
- Circulating Supply: Updating…
More information at: CLICK HERE
Token use case
It will have 2 tokens, $HIGH and $STREET. Where the $STREET token acts as the in-game currency, it has the following roles:
- $STREET is used to buy genuine products in NPC Fomo Duck or to exchange goods with other players
- Players can use $STREET to bet in the Casino
Token $HIGH will hold both the role of an administrative token and an in-game currency, specifically, it has the following functions:
- $HIGH holders will have the right to participate in the system administration process as well as they can contribute ideas to help developers build the Highstreet project.
- $HIGH will be used to purchase limited edition items on the project’s NFT marketplace, and plots in the Highstreet game world.
- Investors can bring $HIGH to stake in the project’s liquidity pools and receive commissions from transactions
How to own the token?
Markets and Community
The decentralized vs. centralized battle is heating up as organizations race for leadership in the metaverse. Several decentralized projects claim that big tech giants like Meta will pose a threat to the open/decentralized metaverse, where users have a say in how platforms are run. While the increased interest of big tech companies has skyrocketed the metaverse hype, many decentralized metaverses like The Sandbox, Decentraland, Wilder World, Starlink, and others had been building different metaverse projects long before now.
Highstreet has crossed the mark of 97,000 Followers on Twitter
Most of the leading metaverse projects in the crypto market like Sandbox, Decentraland, or Axie Infinity are rooted in NFT games. As a later project, the project development team is also developing their game day by day to become more attractive as well as catch up with the above projects. Currently, Highstreet is only in the experimental development stage, but the project has received the investment of many large investment funds and organizations such as Binance Labs, and Animoca Brands… it is expected to create a world. new metaverse in the future, where users can freely create and experience everything they want thanks to the power that 4.0 technology brings.
Find more information about Highstreet:
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or ideas about the project, please email [email protected].
DISCLAIMER: The Information on this website is provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. We encourage you to do your own research before investing.