GameYoo is a bridge for Traditional and Blockchain Gaming. It seeks to rebalance the industry by bringing more traditional gamers into the GameFi fold.
What is GameYoo?
GameYoo is a Solana-based GameFi project that seeks to bridge the gap between traditional mobile gamers and blockchain-based gameplay. GameYoo seeks to leverage the power of Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs) to give traditional in-game assets real value, utilizing Web3 to bring in a new generation of gaming.
GameYoo is building a platform where traditional gamers can come and use their game achievements to mint exclusive NFTs. At the same time, game developers can come and launch their games easily and at a low cost.
The GameYoo team believes that utilizing NFTs to give value to assets could revolutionize the gaming industry. As gamers enjoy the benefits of their in-game assets providing them potential profit, GameYoo proposes that a larger market share of gamers will begin to enter the blockchain gaming industry. In particular, the GameYoo team plans to focus on users in developing countries like Nigeria, Pakistan, and India, according to the team. They believe that these countries have billions of young generations that have little experience with blockchain gaming, making them an excellent place to begin bridging the gap.
What is the project trying to achieve?
A bridge between Traditional and blockchain gaming. We seek to rebalance the industry by bringing more traditional gamers into the blockchain gaming industry.
They strongly believe that in the web 3.0 era, true ownership of digital assets, tokenized gaming currency, and blockchain-based gaming characters will revolutionize the gaming industry. All players should be offered the same opportunity to create and give value to their in-game achievements.
Their mission is to lead more gamers in participating and enjoying blockchain games and to provide a full range of services to more game developers.
GameYoo PaaS Platform
The main function of the GameYoo blockchain game PaaS platform is to help traditional game developers to enter the blockchain game field at a low cost and low technical requirements, without having to care about the obscure technical details of the blockchain, and can quickly transplant new and old games into the blockchain game. Blockchain game and publish it on GameYoo platform.
The platform will include contracts and components commonly used in blockchain games. eg: tokens issuance, token vesting, multi-sign wallets, NFT markets, liquidity pools, pledge pools, etc., game developers can enjoy resources such as existing users of the platform for free, saving promotion costs.
Token Economic Model
GameYoo Can Bring To Game Developers:
- Complete and easy-to-use interface, developers can change traditional games to on-chain game mode without any obstacles.
- Technical support and start-up support for quality development teams.
- Provide more traffic support for quality original games.
- Hold regular player awards to reward quality game development teams.
- Build a communication platform between players and the development team, formation of trade unions and DAO organizations, and attract good players to join our planning and development team.
What is unique selling point?
The only requirement for you to enter the world of GameYoo is that you own your GameYoo NFT.
First, you have to mint your NFT using our platform, connecting the game that you play, and through public API to get your in-game stats and mint them into unique and amazing NFTs.
If you don’t have any game achievements to mint your NFT:
You can go to the marketplace and buy NFTs that were minted by other players.
Every NFT will have different levels, the levels depend on the game achievements that you have, such as your game rank level. The higher your rank in-game the higher your NFT level will be, in a total of 10 levels available.
Your in-game rank is the only factor that will determine your NFT level.
And you also can get discounts on the marketplace when buying game items.
For every game that you play, you only can mint one NFT. Also, the first minting is totally free. If you need to mint again your NFT, the previous one will be destroyed, so only one can exist by account. The first time is free, the second time will cost 1 N-GYC for re-mint.
The achievements and ranks of users are minted into NFTs for free. After NFT is minted, the platform token GYC can be obtained. The main function of the token is platform governance voting.
Users mainly acquire tokens through NFT staking, liquidity mining, staking pool, etc.
Traditional Games NFT Mint
- STEAM GAMES
- EPIC GAMES
- IOS GAMECENTER
- With Fixed-price
- NFT bidding and auctioning
NFT Staking Rewards
O2E/Own to Earn
- The NFT daily staking rewards will produce an amount of 23328(27% x 86400) GYC coins a day, and the NFT weight that you have will determine the staking rewards you will receive. When the total weight (of all the NFT staked at the platform) is still lower than 100,000 (one hundred thousand), 100,000 (one hundred thousand) will take into the calculation.
- NFT staking rewards production will be produced each day at UTC+0 time.
- The NFT that you mint on our platform can also have some personalized traits that are unique for each user. If you want to add those traits, we will offer decoration items that can be used for this purpose.
- These items will also be bought using our native GYC token, and the same way the weight mystery box works, these will be sold using mystery boxes.
- Using this method we can make sure that each NFT created will be unique.
- The NFT minted can be traded on the marketplace.
- You can set a price using GYC. When placing an NFT for trade, this action will cost you 1 N-GYC. And N-GYC is also tradable.
- After a successful trade, the N-GYC will be automatically burned, and the buyer will receive the NFT. The buyer can’t mint the NFT a second time, just the creator of it has the power to do it.
- When an NFT creator sells an NFT on the marketplace there are royalties for it. For every successful NFT sold, the creator will receive the royalties off it.
Battle mode is coming soon
- Token Name: GameYoo
- Ticker: GYC
- Blockchain: Solana
- Token Standard: Updating….
- Contract: Updating….
- Token type: Updating…
- Total Supply: 210.000.000
- Circulating Supply: GYC 2.100.000
Token release schedule
- Private seed of 5% (3 months cliff, and linearly vest over 4 months until it’s finished)
- Private presale of 12% ( 2 months cliff, and linearly vest over 4 months until it’s finished)
- Launchpad (having 20% of it reserved for TGE, and 80% will linearly vest over 3 months until it’s finished.)
- Advisors sale of 5% (Cliff of 3 months then linearly vest of 12 months)
- Team sale of 5% (Cliff of 6 months then linearly vest of 36 months)
- GameYoo Arena will cover 5% of the total token supply (block generation will control the production, having 86400*5%/68% = 6352.941 GYC produced daily. These tokens will be used for the Arena pool rewards.)
- NFT Staking will cover 12% of the total supply (block generation will control the production of coins, having 86400*12%/68% = 15247.05 GYC produced daily. These tokens will be used for NFT staking rewards.)
- GYC Staking will cover 15% of the total supply (block generation will control the production of coins, having 86400*15%/68% = 19058.82 GYC produced daily. These tokens will be used for NFT staking rewards.)
- Liquidity mining will cover 13% of the total supply(block generation will control the production, having 86400*13%/68% = 16517.65 tokens produced daily)
- Marketing and sales will cover 3% of the total supply(block generation will control the production, having 86400*3%/68% = 3811.76 tokens produced daily)
- The ecosystem will cover 20% of the total supply (block generation will control the production, having 86400*20%/68% = 25411.76 GYC tokens produced daily)
Token use case
- Game purchases, flow pool rewards, NFT marketplace, community governance, arena, social, etc
- Access to different liquidity pools and rewards.
- In the future when they have different games launching on their platform, use your GYC to perform swaps with those in-game coins and tokens.
- You can stake your GYC coins for staking rewards
IDO Mar 16, 2022 – Mar 19, 2022, Ends in 2 days
Tokens for Sale: 1,214,216 GYC
ICO Price: $0.180000
Vesting Period: 20% at TGE, 80% linear vesting 3 months.
Distribution & Listing: TGE on 20th March. There will be a token claim portal shared by the GameYoo team. Participants need to claim $GYC tokens manually. The holster will announce the details. Stay tuned!
How to own the token?
IDO GameYoo on Trustpad
GameYoo IDO will be available at https://app.solster.finance/ido-launchpad on 15th March at 7:00 AM UTC. Ensure you use a PC for a smooth purchase.
Here is the entire schedule covering how and when the $GYC IDO will take place.
IDO Whitelist Open Schedule
Starts on March 11th, 2022
IDO Sale Schedule
● 15-MARCH-2022: MultiPad @multi_pad
● 15-MARCH-2022: Solster @Solster
● 16-MARCH-2022: Unifarm @unifarm_
● 17-MARCH-2022:ACYFinance @ACYFinance
● 17-MARCH-2022: DaoStarter @DaoStarter
● 18-MARCH-2022: Catena Ventures @catenaventures
● 18-MARCH-2022: TrustPad @TrustPad
● 18-MARCH-2022: MultiversePad @MultiversePad
● 18-MARCH-2022: KarusStarter @KarusStarter
● 19-MARCH-2022: MaticLaunch @MaticLaunch
● 19-MARCH-2022: [email protected]
Markets and Community
GameYoo has crossed the mark of 36.700 Followers on Twitter.
Core team leaders
Conclusion and analysis
GameYoo is a bridge between traditional and blockchain gaming. It seeks to rebalance the industry by bringing more traditional gamers into the GameFi fold. GameYoo strongly believes that in the Web 3.0 era, the true ownership of digital assets, tokenized gaming currency and blockchain-based gaming characters will revolutionize the gaming industry. All players should have the opportunity to create more value out of their achievements in games.
Find more information about GameYoo:
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or ideas about the project, please email [email protected].
DISCLAIMER: The Information on this website is provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. We encourage you to do your own research before investing.