Colizeum is a virtual Play to Earn-driven environment that, similar to Steam, hosts various games and other applications, thereby creating the general outline of a user funnel.
Concept Project – What is Colizeum?
Colizeum is a virtual Play to Earn-oriented environment that, similar to Steam, hosts games of various applications. What’s more, it provides connectivity to Blockchain infrastructures like Play-to-Earn, Prediction Markets, Tokenized Tournaments, Attention Marketplace, it’s all a service, rolled out with just one click.
Coliseum offers connectivity to the blockchain-based infrastructure for (a) Play-to-Earn, (b) Prediction Markets, (c) Tokenized Tournaments, (d) Attention Marketplace, all as a service, all with one-click deploy, all on-chain and transparent, designed to empower influencers and game developers to fully benefit from the value they generate without middlemen, uncertainties and opaque payout schemes. The project empowers game developers to build and benefit from blockchain games simpler than ever before with easy-to-use Colizeum SDK.
What is the project trying to achieve?
Colizeum is planning to have their own games to be the first games on Colizeum ecosystem in order to test all SDK features and economy before we offer this solution to 3rd-party developers.
At the same time — Colizeum is already having negotiations with multiple major league mobile game developers who are willing to join and start testing the SDK.
Having 8+ years of experience in game development — Colizeum team knows the main pain points for the game developers. Blockchain has come as a blessing — game developers can finally monetize Tier 3 markets while still being listed on traditional mobile app stores.
Mobile game developers implement Colizeum SDK which takes a couple of days (depending on each game’s complexity) and the game developer can start building blockchain-based game modes and implement a true Play-To-Earn economy.
Game developers will be able to add blockchain monetization layers on top of the traditional monetization (in-app ads, in-app purchases). But of course, game developers can build blockchain only for games and even metaverses.
They have built not only the tech (SDK) but also a unified economy — this allows game developers to focus only on their game and they don’t need to worry about the monetization part.
Game Devs need to register at Colizeum Game Marketplace. Doing so is free by default, however, the priority of games being displayed depends on the amount of $ZEUM a Game Dev has staked. Thus, the stake of $ZEUM facilitates capturing gamers’ attention.
The more prominent the place where the game is being advertised, the higher the required $ZEUM stake.
Access of Game Devs to Colizeum game marketplace is vetted by the Colizeum DAO. Other than that, it’s permissionless.
Colizeum provides Attention Widgets. These widgets facilitate in–game monetization of gamers’ attention. It works as follows:
- Within every game, Game Devs can seamlessly place an Attention Widget. From users’ perspective, they do look like plane banners.
- Under the hood, however, the mechanism is less trivial. These widgets are smart contracts that transfer some set per view (alternatively, per click) amount of $ZEUM tokens. $ZEUM tokens are provided by advertisers.
- The $ZEUM tokens received can be split between Game Devs for providing the platform and players for rewarding for their attention. It’s up to the Game Devs what the split ratio would be.
- The Colizeum Attention Widgets are easily deployable and facilitate ease of monetization and network effect (the more advertisers become a part of the Colizeum ecosystem, the more Game Devs will migrate, the more advertisers will join and so on).
Colizeum Game Marketplace also offers direct banner placements for advertisers (be it Game Devs, or other parties). The position of any particular banner is a function of $ZEUM staked by the advertiser.
Any tournament, free or paid, when originated offers prediction markets capabilities around its outcomes.
Anyone having Player Card gets access to bidding capabilities. Player Cards with special perks unlock access to more exotic prediction mechanics.
Bidders pool $ZEUM and bid for a tournament outcome (e.g. winning parties or in-game occurrences).
Once the tournament is concluded, 90% of the staked $ZEUM is distributed across the winning bidders, 2.5% goes to Tournament Creator, 2.5% goes to Game Devs, 2.5% goes to Gamers participating in the tournament, 2.5% ends up in Colizeum’s ecosystem development fund.
What is unique selling point?
A player Card is an NFT asset that is the ultimate key for players to unlock Colizeum services and allow players to earn Secondary token tokens while playing games.
Player Cards will have different rarities and specific properties which will have an impact on games and will offer special perks, exclusive content, and access to exclusive communities inside Colizeum.
Player Cards can be obtained from Card Packs which are NFTs.
Each season only a limited amount of Card Packs will be released to avoid hyperinflation and ensure obtained cards remain rare and valuable. Card Packs will offer a way to feature special games, make collaborations and offer collectible editions.
Card Packs can be purchased with Secondary token tokens earned from games. Secondary token tokens used for purchase are burned.
To open the Card Pack players will have to use $ZEUM which will be sent to Ecosystem Development Fund (the Ecosystem Development Fund is not a collective investment scheme. Colizeum ecosystem’s development fund will be used towards Colizeum platform’s future development and improvements (including but not limited to software, specific technical solutions, external services to develop certain aspects for the platform))
When Card Pack is opened player will receive a unique Player Card with random attributes and rarity
- Token Name: Colizeum
- Ticker: ZEUM
- Blockchain: BSC
- Token Standard: BEP-20
- Contract: Updating…
- Token type: Utility
- Total Supply: 1,000,000,000
- Circulating Supply: Updating…
Token release Schedule
Token use case
Colizeum token is used to:
- Developers stake $Zeum to harvest earnings in secondary tokens
- Users need to spend $Zeum to mint new Player Cards (NFT) which are required to access P2E games
- Players stake $Zeum to participate in tournaments
- $Zeum holders will be able to participate in Colizeum governance
- $Zeum is required to advertise on attention marketplace
- $Zeum is used in prediction market
- $Zeum token can be locked to earn staking rewards
IDO COMING SOON: 8 MAR — 8 MAR 2022
- IDO price: $ 0.075
- Raised: $ 200,000
- Lock-up: 25% initial unlock, 3 months cliff, 3 months vesting
- Tokens For Sale: 2,666,666
IDO IS ACTIVE: 1 MAR — 2 MAR 2022
- IDO price: $ 0.075
- Raised: $ 200,000
- Lock-up: 25% on TGE, 3 months cliff, vesting over 3 months
- Tokens For Sale: 2,666,666
STRATEGIC IS ENDED: IN THE PAST
- Strategic price: $ 0.055
- Raised: $ 2,750,000
- Lock-up: 10% at TGE, 3 months cliff, vesting over 18 months
- Tokens For Sale: 50,000,000
How to own the token?
- Public sales: Feb 28, 2022 – Feb 28, 2022
- IDO (Infinite Launch): Feb 28, 2022 – Feb 28, 2022
- IDO (OccamFi Launchpad): TBA – TBA
- IDO (TrustPad Launchpad): Mar 08, 2022 – Mar 08, 2022
- IDO (Gamestarter Launchpad): Mar 01, 2022 – Mar 02, 2022
Buy ZEUM tokens on IDO here
Market and Community
Marketing activities will already start with the Fintelum investment round and will gradually increase weekly, such á PR articles published in the most popular blockchain media, KOLs/Influencers start to talk more about the project, marketing campaigns to grow massively Colizeum’s social accounts and increase brand awareness in Tier 1 markets.
Colizeum has crossed the mark of 68,500 Followers on Twitter.
Conclusion and analysis
Colizeum is an SDK — a frictionless shortcut for mobile game developers to implement tokenized game modes and Play-To-Earn economy without prior knowledge in blockchain development. Game developers will be able to add tokenized game mode monetization on top of their existing (traditional) monetization or build blockchain native games.
Find more information about Colizeum :
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or ideas about the project, please email [email protected]
DISCLAIMER: The Information on this website is provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. We encourage you to do your own research before investing.