Ark Rivals is a User-Generated Content action strategy NFT game with a captivating sci-fi theme. An epic sci-fi action strategy NFT game of resources war, global economy control, political domination that is fully based on UGC (User Generated Content)
Concept project – What is Ark Rivals?
Ark Rivals is a User-Generated Content sci-fi action strategy NFT game. In Ark Rivals, players are put in the Faction Wars to take resources and spread their power influence to conquer the galaxy. Everything in Ark Rivals is significant, and it is your duty to build your base, protect your mining process and develop your army and Commanders to Clash-to-Earn.
What is the project trying to achieve?
In Ark Rivals, players are put in the Faction Wars to take resources and spread their power influence to conquer the galaxy. Everything in Ark Rivals is significant, and it is your duty to build your base, protect your mining process and develop your army and Commanders to Clash-to-Earn.
Ark Rivals is incubated by KardiaChain as the second sea in the Iron Sail project in collaboration with Whydah and Topebox studio. Created as the revolution of the chaotic NFT game industry, the project aims to attract benefit both mainstream mobile gamers and crypto-invested players with unique models.
Mission – Vision
Mission: Aim to build the largest fraction wars ever in NFT Games and propose the optimal model for Game-Fi with the long-term operation.
Vision: Make Ark Rivals become the best mobile NFTs game. With three main criteria, want to introduce users: Play – Create – Earn
- Play – Attack: Control the airship and lead an army in conquering and attacking other user bases. To gather resources in order to construct a robust ARK base.
- Create – Defense: With the Resources (Gold, Hyper Fuel) allow you to build and develop strong bases (UGC) to defend and counter other players’ attacks.
- Earn: After participating in the game experience, you can consider and proceed to join in Fraction Wars to conduct Earn by the following main features: Buy Land > Buy $ARKN Miner > Join Faction Wars.
Players must construct mines and improve the Ark respectively in order to acquire and store resources. A number of buildings, including different weapons and even walls, are available to players to defend their base. A single player has the ability to create a wide variety of building designs to challenge other players.
- Offense team
Players can create their own Commanders, Ships & Customized Squadron to attack the enemy’s base for stealing resources.
Players take on the role of the commander, controlling the ships in a third-person shooter view and deciding when and where to deploy their soldiers to raid enemy bases.
- Faction wars (P2E)
Choose the side among 5 factions (Mars/ Jupiter/ Saturn/ Uranus/ Neptune), purchase the NFT land, and enter the global wars to claim the top Faction Resources. Later on, players can earn and mine.
What is unique selling point?
Free 2 Play
Building massive communities and achieving mass adoption is very important. Therefore, attempts to recreate this proven business model from Mainstream Mobile Games into the NFT space. Ark Rivals removes barriers of initial payment, investment in in-game tokens, complicated gameplay, and high-skill requirement. Focus on achieving four FREE criteria:
- Free 2 Play: Paying money, either in crypto or fiat, for a game that you’re never played can be a considerable risk and waste of your money.
- Free 2 Get In: A lot of NFT gamers take risks to invest their money in projects that are not potential and scammed. The hope of a quick return causes those game tokens to gain value in short term. As a result, Ark Rivals provides a safe and healthy environment where you can start playing and learning before investing money in precisely what you want.
- Free 2 Understand: Ark Rivals help non-crypto users to have an in-depth understanding of the power of NFT through community channels. Hence, they can evaluate the actual value of their NFT items inside and outside the game.
Play 2 Earn
“Earning” is the most interesting part of the NFT Game Industry, concentrates on creating a healthy and advanced game economy system. Ark Rivals allows players to not only have fun playing but also invest their time and money to make the grand return as earning.
- Mining: the game token is a mandatory element to process any feature of the game. Players with plenty of time can farm in-game NFT items and sell them to players that have less time to play. This will help to create a healthy way to Play & Earn model in the right way.
- Holding: Ark Rivals’s investors can hold $ARKN tokens to benefit from staking, governance/voting, profit sharing events. This can refer to Ark Rivals’s value as community grows.
- Reward: represent your faction to fight the enemy from other factions, help your planet reach victory, and claim the massive reward at the end of the war.
- Token Name: Ark Rivals
- Ticker: ARKN
- Blockchain: BSC
- Token Standard: BEP-20
- Contract: 0xaa20c2e278d99f978989daa4460f933745f862d5
- Token type: Governance
- Total Supply: 1,000,000,000
- Circulating Supply: 75.000.000 ARKN
Token release schedule
Token use case
The Ark Rivals’ IDO on KAIStarter is on 16/2/2022.
- Total allocation: $100,000
- Token sale price: 1 ARKN = $0.05 (in $KAI)
- Max cap/ person: $100
- Claiming time: TBA (Unlock 100% at TGE)
- Listing time: TBA
Whitelist schedule & process:
- WL opens: 11 AM, 09/2/2022
- WL closes: 6 AM, 15/2/2022
How to own the token?
Buy ARKN tokens on IDO at KAIStarter
Markets and Community
Ark Rivals has crossed the mark of 33,000 Followers on Twitter
Ark Rivals impresses players with its sci-fi plot. Besides, players can experience the game Ark Rivals for free before deciding to spend money on this game. This shows that Ark Rivals really focuses on the interests and experience of players more than other factors.
Find more information about Ark Rivals:
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or ideas about the project, please email [email protected].
DISCLAIMER: The Information on this website is provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. We encourage you to do your own research before investing.