Are you aware of a new brand of NFT that is creating a name for itself in the NFTs OpenSea market? Yes, for the last 30 days, Azuki NFT has taken the top ranking to become a heavy-weighted competitor in this NFTs Market.
Do you want to know if investing in this NFT is a successful choice for investors? Now is the time to dispel your doubts and uncertainty. Then, let’s check this article to find out more information about this NFT Collection.
The numbers are certainly backing this. As of press time, tradeable volume on OpenSea has reached 35,500 ETH, almost $86 Million at the time of writing. Meanwhile, the floor price has climbed to $3.9 ETH or nearly $10,000!
- Current Floor: 13.4
- Total Count: 10K
- Owners: 5,506
- Total Volumn: 78K
What is Azuki NFT?
Azuki is a metaverse brand created by the Azuki community and fans. It is a collection of 10,000 avatars that will assist you in getting to the garden where you can mint and earn the Azuki NFT.
The garden is a nook where you can find various art, culture, and community-based things, as well as knowledge to help you make magic. By consuming the red bean, you can become a part of the Azuki metaverse and experience the enchantment for yourself.
Azuki appears to be quite polished. Every part of the art, animation, and website appears to be well-designed. These projects make you very enthusiastic about the possibilities. Looking at their highly detailed mint into the page, you can see how their enthusiasm for NFTs converted into one of the most anticipated releases in a long time.
Azuki NFT with 7 Principles of NFT Design
The Azuki NFT Project follows the 7-stage NFT design principles. So, in terms of graphics and values, it’s all about community and making “sick and fire” art. The community will next be strengthened via empowerment, education, and mobilization. The performance of micro-actions and games will determine the connection between the Metaverse and the physical world.
- Visuals & Values: To paraphrase, it is all about community and creating dope shit.
- Community: They have said time and time again community isnt a roadmap list. They dive into more detail about how they will grow their community through empowerment, education, and mobilization.
- Metaverse: They will attempt to embrace the metaverse by exploring Azuki 3D, a game, and digital drops.
- Physical World: Streetwear (probably going to be awesome), IRL Events, Collectibles, and a Record Label
- A bridge Between: Micro-actions and games played within the community in order to unlock new experiences.
- Seedlings: Partnerships, $BEAN Token, and a DAO
- Any Ideas the Community has: “Human history is, in essence, a history of ideas.” – H.G. Wells
- What ideas do you have? Let’s write history together.
A Decentralized Brand
The team’s goal is to make Azuki the most powerful decentralized brand in the Metaverse, allowing for broader participation in the ecosystem. With a collection of 10000 avatars, you will gain admission to The Garden, a social network for builders, artists, and web3 wizards.
As an Azuki NFT member of their global community, you will also be exposed to a new media genre. Participate in this authentic and artistic NFT endeavor for unique access to their drops, experiences, and much more. Create your own persona in the metaverse.
Azuki NFT Sale Mechanics
When it comes to its Sale Mechanics, Azuki NFT is an all-in-one solution that employs a hybrid strategy. They’ve used everything from a Dutch auction to a mintlist to a public sale to get as much public participation as possible.
How to mint?
- Go to the Azuki NFT website (azuki.com) and select the “Shop” option in the upper right corner.
- When the minting process begins, you will be able to click on the selection.
- You will have the ability to mint up to 5 Azukis.
- The first phase has already begun, with Dutch Auctions beginning on January 12, 2022. The initial price was 1ETH, and it declined by 0.05 ETH every 20 minutes.
This continued until the price of ETH reached 0.15.
- On January 13, 2022, the second phase (Mintlist Phase) began. You will have 48 hours to mint one Azuki, and the Azuki NFT mint price will be half of the last Azuki’s selling price.
- The final stage is a public sale. During this phase, all avatars that were not sold during the mintlist will be sold. This will begin on January 15, 2022, and the price will be the same as the last Azuki sold at the Dutch Auctions.
- You can trade your NFTs collection further on the Azuki NFT OpenSea page.
Who owned NFT Azuki?
The Azuki NFT is owned by a global community of people, which contributes to the token’s decentralized nature and the cryptocurrency’s future. You can also become a partner and join the Azuki team by participating in the Azuki NFT and reaping the benefits of the token.
With all the information above, I think this collection is a potential NFT when they focus a lot on the community and take this decentralized brand to Metaverse. It’ll soon be the next big Metaverse project. So, are you ready to take the Red Bean?
Find more information about Azuki NFT:
Website: https://www.azuki.com/ (Change your Mainnet to Ethereum to get access in)
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or ideas about the project, please email [email protected].
DISCLAIMER: The Information on this website is provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. We encourage you to do your own research before investing.