GoFungibles is an NFT ecosystem that is an upcoming player in the GameFi sector currently in its final stage of development. It features a game called Metarun, the first blockchain-based P2E multiplayer runner game with absolute asset ownership. Meta Run is launching soon. Here is how GoFungibles leverages blockchain resources to boost the gaming experience for all users in its ecosystem, bringing gaming and decentralized liquid assets together.
Concept project – What is Metarun?
Metarun (previously GoFungibles) is the first blockchain-based P2E and P2W endless mobile runner game with NFT assets. The game includes a cross-chain marketplace for in-game NFT trading, and a whole spectrum of crypto-features, enabling Play-to-Earn mechanics.
What is the project trying to achieve?
The core part of the fully DOXXED Team’s project is a blockchain-based endless runner game with solo and multiplayer modes. Players may earn in-game cash that can be used to purchase skills, powers, weapons, speed, and shields, among other things. The spirit of the game is unique — it’s fun, modern, dynamic, and has the true crypto spirit.
To play the game, players will have to buy their first NFT character which has two abilities: an offensive projectile weapon and a defensive one.
- The character can be upgraded and customized to gain an advantage over the competition.
- Both PvE and PvP modes are available and give the opportunity for the players to earn rewards.
In the game, players can gain an advantage over other players by:
- Upgrading their characters with $GFTS
- Acquire gemstones, applied for temporary power boosts and character customizations using $GFTS
- Spend $GFTS to acquire ad spaces on in-game map assets.
- Participate in multiplayer PVP mode with $GFTS and maximize in-game rewards.
What is unique selling point?
- Metarun is an NFT marketplace, a multiplayer runner game for monetization, and a bridge to access the DeFi and NFT marketplace.
- By farming or staking on the platform, Metarun aims to increase the liquidity of digital assets and provide users with access to a wide range of new DeFi options while providing an intuitive user experience…
- Metarun will incorporate new popular features like artist donation, community chat room, DAO administration system, NFT lending/mortgaging, distributed NFT, NFT stake/farm, royalties of creators, and Lazy minting to create an easily accessible ecosystem for everyone.
- In the Metarun ecosystem, minting and listing NFTs is free. Similarly, users will earn rewards by being active on the platform and minting, trading, and staking their NFTs. Eliminating such fees will significantly reduce costs for creators and encourage continued adoption and innovation within the NFT ecosystem, which is crucial to the long-term success of the project.
- Metarun will also act as a bridge between the traditional mobile gaming world and Crypto NFT gaming. The platform’s mobile games will feature game mechanics, NFT assets, and engaging gameplay, and provide a competitive environment.
- Token Name: Metarun
- Ticker: GFTS
- Blockchain: Ethereum
- Token Standard: ERC20
- Contract: Updating…
- Token type: Utility and Governance
- Total Supply: 1,000,000,000
- Circulating Supply: Updating…
Token release Schedule
Token use case
- Upgrade the characters in the game
Metarun IDO Whitelist on Oxbull
- IDO Price: $0.03
- Listing Price: $0.03
- Listing date is currently being finalized, with an estimated initial market cap of $424,200.
How to own the token?
- MetaRun users can earn $GFTS tokens, the native token of the GoFungibles ecosystem and limited-edition NFTs by playing the Metarun game.
- Using the platform’s DeFi portal, users can stake their $GFTS tokens for rewards, earning more $GFTS tokens.
- A first in the blockchain gaming or DeFi spaces, users can also stake their NFTs and receive $GFTS tokens for rewards.
- Users can even rent out their NFTs to other players or sell their NFT on the platform’s NFT marketplace.
- Fungibility: the $GFTS token is an ERC-20 token built using the Polygon sidechain solution, enabling the tokens to be stored on a MetaMask or other ERC-20 software wallets.
Markets and Community
Metarun has crossed the mark of 39,000 Followers on Twitter
Conclusion and analysis
With MetaRun, the game team aspires to eliminate the auto-battle system and promote real-world user interaction, where players can control the outcome of the match with their skills, not just power levels. of character.
Find more information about Metarun:
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or ideas about the project, please email [email protected].
DISCLAIMER: The Information on this website is provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. We encourage you to do your own research before investing.