veDAO is an experiment with a single purpose: capture enough TVL to qualify as a top 20 project on Fantom, meeting the snapshot requirements to receive one of Andre Cronje’s ve3 NFTs.
veDAO (WEVE) Will List In MEXC Assessment Zone
- Deposit & Withdrawal: Opened
- WEVE/USDT Trading: 16:00 2022-01-20 (UTC)
- Note: Prices may fluctuate greatly for projects listed in the Assessment Zone, please be cautious and be aware of hidden risks of delisting.
Deposit WEVE and claim from a 1,000 MX prize pool
- Time: 2022-01-20 12:00 – 2022-01-23 16:00 (UTC).
- During the activity period, users who deposit WEVE with a net deposit of no less than 200 WEVE could share a total of 1,000 MX prize pool in proportion to the net deposit amount.
- Net Deposit = Deposit – Withdrawal
- Users participating in this event must complete the required KYC verification before the end of the event to be deemed eligible for the rewards.
- MX rewards will be distributed within 10 working days after the event concluded. All the MX rewards will be brought back from the secondary market.
- MEXC reserves the right to disqualify users that are deemed to be wash trading, illegally bulk registered accounts, as well as trades that display attributes of self-dealing or market manipulation.
- MEXC has the final interpretation right of the event.
DISCLAIMER: The Information on this website is provided as general market commentary and does not constitute investment advice. We encourage you to do your own research before investing.
Join CoinCu Telegram to keep track of news: https://t.me/coincunews