SolChicks is one of the first NFT-driven games built on the Solana blockchain-centered around adorable SolChick NFT collectibles. $CHICKS is the governance token for SolChicks and is a cost of breeding for the SolChicks NFTs.
To give thanks to the SolChicks community, MEXC will launch the “MX DeFi” Session to enable mining on CHICKS tokens from January 20th to January 22nd. Throughout the campaign, users can stake MX and CHICKS to earn liquidity yield on CHICKS. The staking period will last 3 days.
- Campaign start time: 2022-01-20 02:00 (UTC)
- Staking period: 2022-01-20 02:00 – 2022-01-22 16:00 (UTC)
The total yield pool includes 251,000 CHICKS tokens. Hard cap and allocation details to each staking crypto asset are as follows:
- MX: no hard cap; a total of 200,800 CHICKS liquidity yield (80% of the yield pool)
- CHICKS: no hard cap; a total of 50,200 CHICKS liquidity yield (20% of the yield pool)
How To Participate?
Login into MEXC.com > select “Finance” > “MX DeFi” > find “Stake to mine CHICKS” to join.
Through MEXC App
Login through MEXC App’s homepage > find “MX DeFi” > find “Stake to mine CHICKS” to join.
- Liquidity yield calculation (daily): User’s daily yield amount = (User’s staking value / total staking value) * Yield supply of the day
- For example: Suppose user A stakes 10,000 MX to earn CHICKS, the yield supply of T day is 66,933 CHICKS for MX pool, and the total staking value of T day (snapshot taking on T+1 day) is 500,000 MX, then, User A can earn a yield of (10,000 / 500,000) * 66,933 CHICKS = 1,338CHICKS
- Minimum Entry Requirement: 10 MX and 10 CHICKS respectively;
- If a user joins staking on day T, he/she can unlock the staking token on day T+1;
- The yield is calculated daily and will be distributed to the user’s account on the next day.
DISCLAIMER: The Information on this website is provided as general market commentary and does not constitute investment advice. We encourage you to do your own research before investing.
Join CoinCu Telegram to keep track of news: https://t.me/coincunews