Avalanche is the fastest smart contracts platform in the blockchain industry, as measured by time-to-finality, and has the most validators securing its activity of any proof-of-stake protocol.
Imperium Empires is Avalanche’s first AAA-quality space metaverse GameFi. Not only does it have AAA-quality graphics, but it is also the world’s first GameFi project to use deflationary tokenomics and seamlessly integrate DeFi through gamification, making it accessible to all gamers over the world. Welcome to the GameFi 2.0 era!
What is Imperium Empires ($IME)?
The Imperium Metaverse is a third-person real-time strategy (RTS) Making Money Online (MMO) game in which players command a fleet of spaceships (each of which is an NFT) in order to conquer territories and build empires throughout the enormous metaverse. Comprehensive guild structures and governance will be deeply interwoven in the game’s fundamental concepts, enabling players to collaborate and make money in unison. Players collaborate to conquer the metaverse and build their empires.
What is the project trying to achieve?
The Imperium Empires team found four big problems that most blockchain games have that they will try to fix.
Imperium Empires addresses each of the 4 problems by:
- Imperium is not just another play-to-earn game, but also fun-to-play. It is built in AAA-quality metaverse with an experienced inhouse game development and game design team
- Embedding a unique NFT burn system in which NFTs (e.g. spaceships) can be damaged or destroyed in PvP zones that players enter freely – this smooths off the expansion of the NFT supply caused by new players joining the Imperium metaverse
- Gamifying DeFi and smoothly linking gamers to DeFi by integrating the Avalanche ecosystem’s top DeFi protocols into the Imperium metaverse
- Pioneering team-to-earn where guilds are closely tied with our gameplay.
What is the unique selling point?
The metaverse is governed by cooperation and consists of many star systems divided into three zones with varying risks and rewards
- WAR ZONE: The war zone is in deep space and out of the Cooperation’s reach. All spaceships and components can be destroyed in combat. Other players can loot destroyed spaceships. Play-to-earn rewards in the war zone are the highest among the 3 zones
- SAFE ZONE: This is the zone where all players will start. For spaceships that are shot down by other players, they are only disabled for a short time. Before the spaceships can be used again, players need to fix the spaceships that have been broken.. Since there is little risk to staying in the safe zone, the play-to-earn rewards will be much lower compared to the 2 other zones.
- COMBAT ZONE: The Cooperation maintains some degree of control in the combat zone. When other players shoot down spaceships in this zone, only the spaceship components added on top are destroyed, the spaceships can still be repaired using the same mechanics as in the safe zone. Play-to-earn rewards in the limited combat zone will be higher than the safe zone, but lower than the war zone.
Players who travel through the metaverse need to think carefully about how long they’ll need to get from one place to another. They don’t want to spend too much time or end up in combat and war zones, which can be dangerous. A star-gate lets players move from one place to another, but the owner of the star-gates will charge a fee to let players use the star-gates.
- Mining: There will be spaceships that are created for mining that can maximise mining efficiencies. Additionally, players may install a variety of mining equipment to boost mining efficiency and capacity.
- Transport: Any in-game item must be transported from one area to another before it can be sold. As a result, players must engage expert haulers to move critical goods and minerals.
- Co-Op Mission: Pirate activities are common place in Imperium Metaverse. They are well-known for ambushing carriers and stealing goods from destroyed spaceships.
The excitement of PVP comes not only from protecting territory but also from destroying other players’ spaceships in iconic guild wars. As opposed to games that involve thousands of players fighting until only one spaceship is standing.
- Territorial Control: Guilds can take control of territories in War Zone and Combat Zone. Upon taking control, guilds can build structures on regions under control for more Play-to-earn rewards and compete for seasonal tournament rewards.
- Looting destroyed spaceships: Whenever players engage in PvP combat in the combat zone and war zone, spaceships and components can be destroyed in battles. Which means they can be looted by the winning players, but always at a reduced value.
Players will be able to acquire and use a number of spaceship classes to accomplish various objectives in the metaverse. Players will be able to personalize their ships in many ways. Some of the most elusive spaceships in the Imperium metaverse can only be constructed with blueprints and the necessary materials.
Lands are useful to guilds or landowners for the following purposes:
- Building spaceships docks and hangers – for repairing, docking, and undocking of spaceships, and acting as the respawn point.
- Building rare spaceships from spaceship blueprints.
- Acting as collection points of refined ores and selling refined ores into IMC.
- Landowners can even use their lands for custom decorations and ads, so other players can see when they pass through the lands.
Each faction character is an NFT that has the ability to significantly increase the strength of the spaceship in a variety of ways.
Imperium Empires is one of the first blockchain games that include an official guild and scholar management system. It enables guilds to simply monitor guild members’ or scholars’ performance.
Setting up a guild requires staking of IME tokens, guilds can level up by staking additional IME tokens and increasing the benefits to guild members
- Token Name: Imperium Empires Token
- Ticker: IME
- Blockchain: Avalanche
- Token Standard: ARC-20
- Contract: 0xf891214fdcf9cdaa5fdc42369ee4f27f226adad6
- Token Type: Utility, Governance
- Total Supply: 10,000,000,000
- Circulating Supply: 330,808,164
Total Supply: 10,000,000,000 IME
- Play-to-Earn and Staking Rewards: 4.5B IME (45%)
- Team & Advisors: 2.0B IME (20%)
- Community: 1.605B IME (16.05%)
- Liquidity Provision: 1B IME (10%)
- Token Sales (Seed, Strategic 1, 2 and Public): 0.895B IME (8.95%)
- Seed: 208.33M IME at .0024 USD — $500,000 USD
- Strategic Round 1: 254.55M IME at .0033 USD — $840,000 USD
- Strategic Round 2: 210.00M IME at .0036 USD — $756,000 USD
- Public Sale: 222.22M IME at .0045 USD — $1,000,000 USD
Total Raise: $3,096,000 USD
Imperium Empires x Avalaunch: IDO Recap
- Total IME for sale: 222.22M
- Price: $.0045
- Size: $1,000,000
- Vesting — 35% at TGE, 1-month cliff, weekly vesting for 8 weeks
Token Release Schedule
Vesting Following TGE:
- Seed: 6-month cliff, daily vesting for 15 months
- Strategic Round 1: 10% at TGE, 6-month cliff, daily vesting for 15 months
- Strategic Round 2: 10% at TGE, 6-month cliff, daily vesting for 15 months
- Public Sale: 35% at TGE, 1-month cliff, weekly vesting for 8 weeks
- Team & Advisors: 6-month cliff, daily vesting for 24 months
- Liquidity Provision: 10% upon listing, discretionary unlock based upon exchange listings
- Play-to-Earn and Staking Rewards: daily vesting for 36 months upon launch of game or staking
- Community: 5% at TGE, daily vesting for 36 months
Token Use Case
There are two tokens:
- IME what was be sold in the IDO
- IMC which is not for sale, it is play-to-earn rewards that will be minted upon earning the rewards
Market and Community
Imperium Empires now has more than 27,000 Twitter followers.
Imperium arrives with high hopes and promises, thanks to its talented team of game developers, blockchain developers, and marketing specialists…
Partners and Investors
Imperium Empires has been launched with the investment of well-known VCs within the cryptocurrency industry.
In 2021, there was a rise in the amount of NFT and gaming projects on multiple platforms, the growth season for game projects has been blazing. Additionally, the combination of gaming and the metaverse sparked a boom in Gamefi.The Imperium metaverse features a diverse range of PvE and PvP gameplay, with players teaming up to conquer the metaverse and create their empires by joining a guild of friends. By Imperium Emirates’s funding of top-tier investors which also invests in BENQI and Trader Joe, two major projects in the Avalanche ecosystem. Imperium comes with great expectations and promise.
Find more information about Imperium Empires
DISCLAIMER: The Information on this website is provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. We encourage you to do your own research before investing.