Gate.io Global Futures Trading Competition Is Live Now! Join and Grab This Big Chance!
At the 3rd anniversary of Gate.io Futures Trading, Gate.io is having the Global Futures Trading Competition. This competition includes troop showdown, solo showdown, early-bird rewards, and invitation rewards, and so on. The expandable prize pool is up to $2,000,000.
- All Gate.io users can participate in the competition with over 200USDT in his/her contract account, and can freely choose to join in troop showdown, solo showdown, or form a troop as troop captain.
- The minimum troop should have no less than 5 members. If the troop has less than 5 members before the competition starts, the troop will be automatically disbanded and put to solo showdown.
- You have to register here.
Competition Prize Pool
- During the competition, the prize pool will be expanded based on the number of participants. The more users participating in the competition, the higher the total prize pool will be.
- Among them, troop showdown amounts account for 80% of the total prize pool, and solo showdown amounts account for 20% of the total prize pool.
- Gate.io will rank the sequence results according to the amount of profit and profit rate. In both troop showdown and solo showdown prize pools, a share of 80% of the corresponding prize pool rewards will be offered according to the rank of the profit, and the remaining share of 20% of the corresponding prize pool will be offered according to the proportion of profit rate ranking.
- The final prize pool will be determined by the valid trading users.
How To Participate?
Activity 1: Invite your friends to share $10,000 Contract Bonus
- During the competition, the Captain of each troop can invite friends to join his/her troop via event link, and both Captain and the invitee who decides to join the troop will get a $10 Contract Bonus.
- The Contract Bonus for the captains can be redeemed once there are 5 members joining the troop.
- Total of $10,000 worth of Contract Bonus, first come first served.
Reward 2: Anniversary celebration gift package (Each valid account can ONLY purchase 1 gift package)
- Free gift package worth $5 points for 0 run, snap up now (limited to 20,000 packs)
- Special Package – $25 points + $5 contract bonus – Purchase it now with $5 (Limited to 5,000 packs)
- Exclusive Package – $45 points + $5 contract bonus – Purchase it now with $20 (Limited to 3,000 packs)
- Luxury Package – $120 points + $10 contract bonus – Purchase it now with $50 (Limited to 2,000 packs)
- Packages that include contract bonus will only be available to participants with no open positions or unfilled positions to purchase.
Activity 2: Troops can share 80% of the total prize pool according to the ranking, up to $1,600,000 to be shared.
- During the competition, the troops are ranked according to the higher profit and profit rate respectively in the participating troops. Among them, those profit rankings account for 80% of the troop showdown prize pool, and those profit rate rankings account for 20% of the troop showdown prize pool.
- The detailed reward rules of the troop showdown are as follows:
- Troop Profit = the sum of the top 10 internal profit of the troop. Negative profit and trading volume less than 3000USDT will not participate in the ranking, during the event period.
- Troop Profit Rate = the sum of the top 10 internal profit rate of the troop. Negative profit rate and trading volume less than 3000USDT will not participate in the ranking, during the event period.
- During the competition, those who get troop showdown rewards ranked according to the amount of profit and profit rate will be distributed within the troop according to the following rules:
Activity 3: Solo Shodown rewards account for 20% of the total prize pool, with a maximum share up to $400,000.
- During the competition, the troops are ranked according to the higher profit and profit rate respectively in the participating solo showdown. Among them, those profit rankings account for 80% of the troop showdown prize pool, and those profit rate rankings account for 20% of the troop showdown prize pool.
- The details are as follows:
- Participating in solo showdown’s profit ranking needs to meet the contract trading volume ≥ 3000USDT during the competition period, and the profit should be greater than 0.
- Participating in the solo showdown’s profit rate ranking needs to meet the contract trading volume ≥3000USDT during the competition period, and the profit rate should be greater than 0.
Activity 4: Compete and Win Limited NFTs worth $30,000
December 15th, 2021 00:00 – January 21st, 2022 24:00 UTC.
NFT Distribution Rules
NFT Event Guide
- Participants can receive prize 1, prize 2 and prize 3, no restrictions to receiving the prizes.
- NFT rewards will be counted daily (distributed next day), details can be checked in “NFT Mystery Box >> My Assets”.
- After the competition, participants can trade their NFT prizes in the Gate.io mystery box markets.
Activity 5: Vote and Share $10,000
During the competition, users can predict the Top1 troop based on their own idea and vote for them. If the top1 troop is successfully predicted, users can share in a prize($10,000) based on the number of votes.
January 10th, 2022 00:00 – January 17th, 2022 24:00 UTC.
- Requirements: Users can vote as long as his/her account holds GT balance, and the number of GT must be greater than the number of available votes per day.
For users with VIP≤3, a single user can cast 3 votes per day;
3<VIP≤10 users, a single user can cast 5 votes per day;
For users with VIP>10, a single user can cast 10 votes per day;
- Gate.io will snapshot users GT holdings every day . If GT amount less than votes and the data does not match, the vote will be deemed as an invalid vote.
- Reward Claiming: Reward for a single user ( successfully predict Top1 troop) = number of votes from a single user / total votes Top 1 troop got * total prize pool corresponding to the total number of votes in the Top1 troop.
The top 1 troop refers to the troop that ranks the first in terms of profit in the troop showdown.
- The formula for calculating the profit= [Final net assets of the contract account(including unrealized PnL and/or contract bonus) – initial contract account net assets (including unrealized PnL and/or contract bonus) + withdrawals of contract account – deposit of contract account]
- The formula for calculating the profit rate = [The net value of the contract account at the end of the competition (including unrealized profit and loss and/or contract bonus) – initial contract account net assets (including the unrealized profit and loss and/or contract bonus) + the amount of contract account deposit during the competition – the amount of contract account withdrawal during the competition] / [Initial contract account net assets + contract account deposit during the competition]*100%
- The winning users(solo and troop) must meet the requirements of contract trading volume ≥3000USDT during the competition.
- For the troop that has won the rewards of the troop showdown, the troop captain will not repeatedly participate in the reward distribution among the troop members when the internal rewards are distributed. Minimum 5 members and no limit for max members.
- During the competition, once the user confirms to participate in the troop showdown or solo showdown, it cannot be changed. And the rewards of Activity 2 and Activity 3 cannot be obtained at the same time. However, users can obtain both rewards according to the amount of profit and profit rate.
- KYC is needed to participate in the competition. Participants can only participate in this competition with one account, and the sub-account doesn’t count.
- To maintain the fairness of the competition, this competition will not be open for users of VIP11 and above as well as API traders. Gate.io will prepare special competition for these users soon, stay tuned.
- The final prize pool is determined by the number of valid traders, the number of valid traders = the number of participants registered in the competition – the number of users who have not opened positions during the competition – the number of users determined by the risk control system as a user who violated the event rules (including but not limited to batch registration of inflated prize pools, matching transaction, self-dealing, etc.).
- During the competition, the troop captain can invite new users via invitation link to register and join the troop, and troop captain can get a 30% commission rebate from his/her referrals. After the competition, troop captains can apply for the Referral Program to enjoy a high commission rebate.
- Gate.io perpetual contract bonus can be used as margin and deduct losses, trade fees and funding fee. Gate.io perpetual contract bonus are designed to facilitate new and old users to experience the function of contract products without risk in real contract trading.
- The market analysis provided by any troop captain does not represent the official opinion of Gate.io. Gate.io does not assume any responsibility for any transaction loss suffered by any troop member.
- Risk warning: crypto-currency trading is affected by many factors such as market fluctuations and policies. The market fluctuates greatly and it is difficult to predict. Please make sure to pay attention to market risks and trade with caution.
Registration Time: December 15, 2021 00:00 – January 17, 2022 24:00 (UTC).
Competition Time: January 7, 2022 00:00 – January 21, 2022 24:00 (UTC).
DISCLAIMER: The Information on this website is provided as general market commentary and does not constitute investment advice. We encourage you to do your own research before investing.
Join CoinCu Telegram to keep track of news: https://t.me/coincunews