Revuto ($REVU) is a dApp built on Cardano to help you manage and pay for your subscriptions by leveraging crypto and DeFi services. The end goal is to help users manage their subscriptions and save money.
On average, we all use and pay for at least 2-3 subscriptions every month but as the subscription economy is growing by 100% year over year, we’ll spend even more money on subscriptions in the future. The problem is that we’re losing money on subscriptions we forget to unsubscribe from, on free-trial traps, on subscriptions, we don’t use regularly and/or forget about. Many of us use different cards (debit/credit) to pay for subscriptions so more than ever, we tend to forget to whom, when and how much we’re paying.
In that regard, by introducing users with Cardano Native token REVU, Revuto will help them pay for their subscription charges less than they would pay them with their personal debit or credit cards.
By staking REVU in liquidity pools to earn yield, Revuto users will be able to provide liquidity to other Revuto users on the subscription due date(s) and make their money work for them.
- Token name: Revuto
- Token symbol: REVU
- Max Supply: 280,125,000
- Token Type: ADA
- Contract: N/A
- Token distribution ratio and unlocking rules:
Private Round: 6%, 12 months lockup, 3 months release
Early Bird T1: 5.5%, 12 months lockup, 3 months release
Early Bird T2: 5.5%, 6 months lockup, 3 months release
Community Sale: 15%, 3 months lockup
Team: 15%, 18 months lockup, 3 months release
Project: 53%, 18 months lockup, 3 months release
- Duration: January 6th, 06:00 AM UTC, 2022 – January 7th, 06:00 AM UTC, 2022 (Orders placed by qualified users within these 24 hours will be treated equally.)
- Trading starts time: January 7th, 12:00 PM (UTC)
- Trading pairs: REVU/USDT
- Price: 0 USDT(Public Sale Price: $0.12)
- Startup Supply: 416,666 REVU
- Users purchase using: USDT.
- Unlock rule: 100% unlock.
- To participate in Startup Sale, users will need to be VIP1 and above, can only purchase once with each KYC account.
- Purchase limit: The maximum subscription limit for a single user is 1000 shares; the relationship between the VIP level and the maximum subscription allocation is: The maximum number of subscriptions (not the final actual subscription number) = the square of the VIP level multiplied by 10.
VIP2 users can subscribe up to 2 * 2 * 10 = 40 shares
VIP3 users can subscribe up to 3 * 3 * 10 = 90 shares
- Users need to ensure that there is sufficient balance (exceeding the purchase value) in accounts for the purchase after placing the orders until they announce the sale result. An insufficient balance will result in the cancellation of the purchase order.
- They will collect all the qualified orders and distribute the tokens according to the ratio of the individual purchase orders to the purchase orders in total. The final result will be announced before trading starts.
- Countries not supported: Afghanistan, Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Burundi, Burma, Canada, China, Democratic Republic of Congo, Cuba, Ethiopia, Guinea-Bissau, Guinea, Iran, Iraq, Japan, Liberia, Lebanon, Libya, Macedonia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Serbia, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Somalia, Syria, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Uganda, Ukraine, United States of America, Venezuela, Yemen, Zimbabwe.
For users from other countries, please check and make sure your participation in the token sale on Startup complies with local laws and regulations.
- The project team does not guarantee that the token price will not be lower than its startup sale price. Please invest with caution, and don’t invest beyond your financial capacity.
- The start-up project is still in its initial stage, factors including the operation and underlying technology of the project, and other related regulatory activities might contribute to significant risks.
- Advanced technical and financial knowledge is required to understand, and evaluate the inherent risks of crypto-asset investment.
- The market volatility is high, and the price of a token might fluctuate drastically due to technical, regulatory, and marketing factors.
- Users may not be able to withdraw all the purchased tokens due to technical issues of the project or Gate.io.
- Requirements for participants
– The participant should register on Gate.io and Log in;
– After logging in, complete user identity verification;
– Deposit a certain amount of cryptocurrencies in your gate.io account;
– Sign the Purchase Agreement on Startup before placing orders.
DISCLAIMER: The Information on this website is provided as general market commentary and does not constitute investment advice. We encourage you to do your own research before investing.
Join CoinCu Telegram to keep track of news: https://t.me/coincunews