What is Astroport?
Astroport is an automated decentralized trading mechanism built on the Terra blockchain, created and managed by a joint venture corporation comprised of Delphi Digital, IDEO CoLab, Terraform Labs, and Astroport builders.
The platform will have its own token for governance. Astral Assembly is the organization’s equivalent of a Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO). It will be in place to support and expand the company’s expansion.
How to participate?
Astroport is distributing 25,000,000 ASTRO to LUNA stakeholders and Terraswap liquidity suppliers. Users that have staked at least 1 LUNA or supplied at least $1 in liquidity to Terraswap by September 9th, 2021 at 00:01 UTC are entitled for a minimum of 27.85 ASTRO.
Here is the step by step guide:
- Step 1: Visit the Astroport airdrop claim page.
- Step 2: Connect your Terra wallet.
- Step 3: If you’re eligible, then you will be able to claim a minimum of 27.85 ASTRO.
- Users who’ve staked a minimum of 1 LUNA or provided at least $1 worth of liquidity to a pool that contained at least $1 million of liquidity on Terraswap by September 9th, 2021 at 00:01 UTC are eligible to claim the rewards.
- Step 4: The airdrop rewards must be claimed within 3 months from December 28th, 2021, else it will be transferred to Astral Assembly
For more information, please visit this article.
Join CoinCu Telegram to keep track of news: https://t.me/coincunews