The Parallel is a metaverse world where players can fully create and build a world by designing Paragons (NFTS) and crafting them by combining different types of Runes.
To introduce rare Runes to the community, we are pleased to announce the next big event – the “NFT Box Sale”. NFT Box Sales is a Box selling program that helps Parallese own the first Runes of The Parallel and get a running head start into building the metaverse.
What is an NFT Box?
The Parallel’s Rune Boxes are a sort of NFT item. Each Box will include a variety of Runes of varying sorts and rarity. NFT Boxes are classified into three categories:
The amount of unlocked Runes is determined by the rarity of the Box (the acquisition rate of high rarity Runes decreases in descending order from Diamond > Platinum > Gold).
Players can purchase NFT Box by locking $PRL to obtain early access purchase tickets in the Private Pool or compete in the Public Pool on a first-come, first-served (FCFS) basis.
How to collect Tickets?
What are Tickets?
Tickets are used to grant the right to buy Rune Boxes early in the Private Pool.
- Right to buy 1 Gold Box: 1 Ticket
- Right to buy 1 Platinum Box: 2 Tickets
- Right to buy 1 Diamond Box: 4 Tickets
Tickets will be burned after Users buy the corresponding Box or the Private pool period expires
Instructions to collect Tickets
Lock PRL tokens to receive Tickets. The number of Tickets received will depend on the amount of PRL locked and the time of lock.
- One user can lock up to 20,000 PRL and collect up to 30 tickets.
- Time to lock PRL to get Ticket: 13h UTC 01/03/2022 – 13h UTC 01/18/2022 (up to 15 days)
- PRL unlocking time: at least 5 days from the locked time
You can easily calculate the number of tickets you will have by the following formula:
Ticket Number = (PRL lock X locked days) / 10,000
- Ticket number: is the number of tickets you can buy, note 1 ticket = 10.000 point
- PRL lock: is the total number of PRL you lock in the pool
- Lock time: is the number of days you lock PRL, unit is day
- 10.000: is the number of points needed to earn 1 ticket
You have 2000 PRL and you want to lock in within 6.5 days, the number of tickets you will receive is (2000 X 6.5) / 10,000 = 1.3 (ticket)
Note: The number of PRL and locked time are up to you, however the larger of these two numbers, the more tickets you will get.
If your ticket number is a decimal, round it down to the previous whole number, for example, 1,6 ticket = 1 ticket. If you want three tickets, you must lock more PRL.
NFT Box details
Total quantity of Boxes
- Gold Box: 5000
- Platinum Box: 3500
- Diamond Box: 1500
- Private Pool opening time: 13h UTC 01/18/2022 – 13h10 UTC 01/ 18/2022
- Public Pool opening time: 13:10 UTC 01/18/2022
How to open and sell
- Private Pool: Ticket holders and according to FCFS
- Public Pool: The entire community can participate in buying in accordance with FCFS. Users can only buy up to 1 Box at a time, users who want to buy many boxes will have to do several purchases.
Parallel BOX prices
- Gold Box: $150 BUSD
- Platinum Box: $250 BUSD
- Diamond Box: 550 PRL
- Open Sale Network: BSC
Benefits of buying Rune Boxes
Opportunity to get rare Runes early with very limited supply
- Trade Runes on MarketPlace for profit
- Join Testnet for rewards
- Create the first Paragons
Rare Box Runes opening rate in descending order: Diamond Box (highest) > Platinum Box (high) > Gold Box (normal)
- Runes are the voxel materials that make up the universe The Parallel
- Runes are used to create Paragon, casting tools, weapons and infrastructure on it.
Rank of Rune
Runes are divided into 12 types with 5 ranks with different energy levels.
- Legendary: The essential ingredient for creating “Godlike” Paragons – The strongest level characters. Includes 2 types of Runes (Pythium and Paranium)
- Epic (Epic): A must-have Paragon to create “Champion” Paragons. Includes 2 types of Runes (Onixius and Crypton)
- Rare (Rare): Rare material they are an important ingredient for the creation of “Elite” Paragons. Includes 2 types of Runes (Gem and Metal)
- Common (Common): These are common materials. Includes 3 types of Runes (Crystal, Plastic and Rubber)
- Natural (Nature): The most common materials. Includes 3 types of Runes (Wood, Stone and Soil)
Find out more about The Parallel:
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or ideas about the project, please email [email protected].
DISCLAIMER: The Information on this website is provided as general market commentary and does not constitute investment advice. We encourage you to do your own research before investing.