TokenPocket ($TPT) is a Crypto&DeFi Wallet on BTC, ETH, BSC, HECO, TRON, Polygon(Matic), Polkadot, Kusama, Klaytn, etc.
How To Participate?
TokenPocket will randomly distribute 50 Meelon Mint Chances to 50 users who:
- STEP 1: Follow Transit on Twitter.
- STEP 2: Follow TokenPocket on Twitter.
- STEP 3: Quote RT with #TPChristmas & #Meelons, like&tag 3 friends.
- STEP 4: Set your #Meelons as your Twitter Avatar (If you didn’t have your own Meelon, check “Q2” below).
- STEP 5: Fill the form.
Q1: How to find my #Meelons image?
If you already minted your Meelons, you have 2 ways to get the image:
1. Open TokenPocket wallet, click “NFT” on “Asset” interface, click “+”, add Meelons contract to your wallet: 0xdd1c843a0e960724aa00fe96d9f7662cd932d01f, then click it to enter NFT Details, click your Meelon, at last click “Details”, you’ll find your Meelon is included in Opensea, then you can store the image and set as your Twitter avatar.
2. You can also directly go to Opensea, search “Meelon #xxxx” (For example: Meelon #0001), xxxx is your Meelon’s token id.
Q2: If I haven’t had Meelons yet, can I participate in the event?
Meelons Army is eager to have new Meelons to join them, so YES, you can join. But if you didn’t have Meelon to set as Twitter Avatar, set Meelon’s project image as your Twitter Avatar: https://bit.ly/3qxGBsB.
Q3: How many mint chances for Meelons holders and non-Meelons holders?
10 will be randomly distributed to Meelons holders, 40 will be randomly distributed to non-Meelons holders. That means if you didn’t have your Meelons yet, you are more likely to win a mint chance to mint your own Meelon.
Note: If you set other’s Meelon as your own Twitter avatar, you’ll be disqualified from this event.
DISCLAIMER: The Information on this website is provided as general market commentary and does not constitute investment advice. We encourage you to do your own research before investing.
Join CoinCu Telegram to keep track of news: https://t.me/coincunews