Space Misfits IGO is fast approaching, so they are rewarding early supporters with a chance to win a whitelist spot and USDT prizes by participating in an EPIC in-game event!
What Is Space Misfits?
Space Misfits is a 3D Multiplayer Space game built with ENJIN Blockchain technology giving players an opportunity to Play-to-Earn. You can explore new worlds, battle it out for scarce resources, build your fleet and earn a fortune in space.
How to participate?
- ALL users who wish to participate in the event must register by completing ALL steps within this gleam.
- If you fail to do so, you will forfeit your eligibility to win.
- They will create a new rogue zone, where players will collect drops from NPC called “Altrogen” and the top 100 Altrogen collectors will win a spot in the IGO.
- The registration list will be cross-checked with the in-game leaderboards, so don’t forget to enter your username properly into the submission form.
- The in-game event will take place over the span of 3 days, from January 4th to 6th.
- Winners will be chosen on January 7th.
- 100 IGO Whitelist Spots will be manually given away to 100 individuals who rank within the top 100 on the leaderboards upon the event’s conclusion. The first 50 will receive whitelist spots on Enjinstarter, while the following 50 will receive whitelist spots on Trustpad.
- Additionally, a $2400 USDT prize pool will be split amongst the top 10 individuals who rank on the leaderboards in the following manner:
1st place = $600 USDT
2nd to 10th place = $200 USDT
Due to regulations, citizens from the following jurisdictions will be unable to participate on the IGO platforms; however, they may still participate in-game to be eligible for the USDT prize pool: The U.S., Canada (in relation to Ontario residents only), People’s Republic of China, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Yemen.
DISCLAIMER: The Information on this website is provided as general market commentary and does not constitute investment advice. We encourage you to do your own research before investing.
Join CoinCu Telegram to keep track of news: https://t.me/coincunews