The NFT gaming industry is growing fast and receiving a lot of support from the gaming community around the world and happy to contribute to the overall development of the industry and perfect Battle Royale in the best way to give to the community. Last Survivor can be a game that brings many refreshing moments for players
Concept project – What is Last Survivor?
Last Survivor is a Metaverse project based on Binance Smart Chain. It makes the most of the MOBA (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena) and Battle Royale in the Fighters’ survival battle in the futuristic fantasy world. The goal is to be the last on the battlefield to win the game – only one player wins the game. Last Survivor is the newest free-to-earn Battle Royale game, fast and easy to play.
What is the project trying to achieve?
Last Survivor’s mission is to create a gaming platform that can connect not just crypto users but millions of gamers out there. Want to create a sustainable ecosystem that can help lots of people with play to earn features as well as have fun playing the game.
What is unique selling point?
Fighter: Last Survivor will have many different types of Fighter. Each Fighter will have a special skill and have health, damage, and speed stats. Players will have to improve their gaming skills and try to be the last Fighter to survive in the Last Survivor arena.
- Free Fighter: All players who enter the game for the first time can own one of the 3 Fighters without paying a fee. Can still play and interact with all other players
- Elite Fighter: Each Fighter will possess a unique skill and unique weapons, creating different gameplay
- NFT Item: Users can buy/sell NFT items such as weapons, skin… to upgrade their NFT fighters and make them look more beautiful
- NFT Lands: Users can buy LAND NFT to create their maps like arenas… and the DAO community will vote on this map. If successful, Can rent this map to earn profit of each Battle royale when users join map.
Campaign: All players participating in combat have a single goal of destroying all enemies and becoming the only Fighter left.
Arena: there will be 20, 30, or 40 players (based on different maps) joining the battle. After a short period, a fire ring-shaped borderline will appear and start closing in, trapping everyone inside. Whoever stays outside gets eliminated. All the players have the same mission. Destroy others to become the last to survive.
Solo/Duo/Squad battle: there will be 1vs1, 2vs2, 3vs3. All the players have the same mission. Destroy other teams to claim the rewards.
Custom battle: Players can create their own battle with rules to play with their friends:
- Team battle (5-5): players are split into 2 teams and the goal is to destroy the enemies’ base building. Skill selection for each team will last 30 seconds and each player can choose a maximum of 3 skills.
- Map customize and creation: Users can create maps and lease it for income.
- NFT design from players: Players can create their own NFT Fighter and sell it on market (skill will be chosen from a skill pool).
- Token Name: Last Survivor
- Ticker: LSC
- Blockchain: BSC
- Token Standard: BEP-20
- Contract: Updating…
- Token type: Utility
- Total Supply: 1,200,000,000
- Circulating Supply: Updating…
Use two token systems (LSC – LSG) to ensure the sustainability and scalability of the ecosystem as well as provide economic incentives to encourage players to participate in the ecosystem activities.
Token use case
LSG (Last Survivor Gem – Reward token)
- Upgrade Fighter
- Buy Fighter chest
- Reward to streamers
- Bet on matches
LSC (Last Survivor Coin – Governance)
- Upgrade Fighter
- Buy Fighter chest
- Buy NFT fighters, NFT items, NFT lands on marketplace
Last Survivor IDO & IGO Whitelist
- IDO Page: https://bsr.binstarter.io/ido/project/619b042b4f318e4cf0173408
- Staking Link: https://bsr.binstarter.io/
- Buy $BSR: https://pancakeswap.finance/swap#/swap?outputCurrency=0xab287e6d370c61f105630e656b5468acb4d00423
- Whitelist opened at: November 22rd, 2021, UTC 16:00
- Whitelist closed at: December 7th, 2021 UTC 16:00
- Whitelist result announced at: December 8th, 2021 UTC 14:00 UTC
- IDO date: December 8th, 2021
- Phase 1 (Guaranteed allocation for pools 1 to 6): December 8th, 2021 UTC 16:00–19:00)
- Phase 2 (Gleam): December 8th, 2021 UTC 20:00- 21:00
- Phase 3 (FCFS on remaining cap) December 8th, 2021 UTC 21:00 — sold out
- Receiving Token Time: December 9th, 2021
- Token Type: BEP20
- Token Ticker: LSC
- Price per Token: $0.015
- Total Allocation: $110,000
- Vesting Schedule: 30% at TGE, 70% vesting linear over 3 months
- Initial Market Cap: $436,968
- Accepted Currency: $BUSD
- Pool 1: Minimum 500 BSR Token = 1 Lottery Ticket (Pool Weight 1x)
- Pool 2: Minimum 2000 BSR Token = 1 Guaranteed Allocation (Pool Weight 2x)
- Pool 3: Minimum 4000 BSR Token = 1 Guaranteed Allocation (Pool Weight 4x)
- Pool 4: Minimum 8,000 BSR Token = 1 Guaranteed Allocation (Pool Weight 8x)
- Pool 5: Minimum 16,000 BSR Token = 1 Guaranteed Allocation (Pool Weight 16x)
- Pool 6: Minimum 32,000 BSR Token = 1 Guaranteed Allocation (Pool Weight 32x)
Note: Depending on the number of applicants and pool multipliers, may make adjustments to keep the balance of allocations per user
How to own the token?
Markets and Community
Last Survivor has crossed the mark of 112,000 Followers on Twitter.
With the blood of gamers flowing in a vessel, the core team of the game has grown from more than a few members to more than 50 current members. The members all have outstanding experience in the field of game development as well as blockchain technology.
Conclusion and analysis
Last Survivor is to create a gaming platform that can connect not only crypto users but also millions of gamers. It wants to create a sustainable ecosystem that can help many players earn money as well as have fun while playing the game.
Find more information about Last Survivor:
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or ideas about the project, please email [email protected].
DISCLAIMER: The Information on this website is provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. We encourage you to do your own research before investing.