Avalaunch (XAVA) is an Avalanche Network-based fundraising platform. If you are familiar with Binance’s Launchpool or Launchpad. Or, if you’re a recent Polkastater or DAO Marker, you’re probably aware of the recent IDO activities of projects seeking funding directly through Blockchain’s app platforms.
Avalaunch utilizes its Avalanche blockchain to enable the rapid launch of new project tokens. Avalaunch is one of three DeFi platforms that make up the core of Avalanche Network, the others being Pangolin, BenQi Finance, and Penguin Finance. It will assist in resolving common issues on Launchpad platforms, such as Font-run Bots or liquidity issues that result in extremely volatile prices when Listings are listed, etc., by implementing the following solutions:
- Utilize the platform’s mechanics to ensure price stability.
- Include features that assist you in forecasting the Pool’s profit.
- The mechanism for distributing tokens will be more “Fair.”
- Make the Avalaunch community a priority.
- The Team will also disclose publicly and transparently information about investors in IDO projects.
IDO on Avalaunch
Individuals interested in participating in IDO on Avalaunch must mortgage one AVAX coin for each project. At the close of the project, this coin will be returned (Applicable only to the Public sale round). If you have mortgaged one AVAX coin but do not participate in the project’s purchase, you will lose that coin.
Each allocation round of the sale will last 12 hours, accommodating a variety of different time zones.
Order of public rounds: public, validator, staking
- Public sale round (Public): buy first come, first served (FCFS) (5/10% IDO allocation)
- Staking sale round: Avoid using FCFS and instead distribute percentages to staking individuals. (Guaranteed allocation – 85% IDO)
- Validator round: Only for Holders of the large amount over 2000 AVAX registered (5/10% IDO allocation)
- Percentage of rounds based on the project’s distribution and Avalaunch
If there is an excess of tokens at the end of each round of sale, they will be transferred to the next round; if the project is terminated and the excess tokens are not sold, they will be returned to the development team.
The round with the highest distribution percentage will almost certainly be the XAVA token holders in the Staking opening round. Priority for XAVA hoarders
- Storage Wallet: In this section, we will create a coin wallet that is compatible with the Avalanche network. Metamask is recommended.
- To participate in Avalanche’s IDO project, there are two ways to use AVAX coin or XAVA Staking coin on AvaLaunch.
- Join an exchange: We strongly advise you to open an exchange account: Binance, MXC, Gate.io, and Huobi are the future exchanges that will list projects first.
- When you register for AvaLaunch’s WhiteList (list of eligible participants) projects, you are required to join the group channels of AvaLaunch and the project you are about to join, which is why you should prepare Telegram, Twitter, Facebook, and Discord accounts…
- Phone number and personal information: Typically, when we participate in IDO, we are extremely fortunate that we do not require KYC but only an e-wallet.
Guidelines for participation
Using Metamask to install Avalanche C-Chain wallet
Step 1: Select “Ethereum Mainnet” at the Metmask window
Step 2: Select “Custom RPC”
Step 3: Fill in the parameters below
- Network Name: Avalanche Network
- New RPC URL: https://api.avax.network/ext/bc/C/rpc
- ChainID: 43114
- Symbol: AVAX
- Explorer: https://cchain.explorer.avax.network/
Step 4: Select “Save”
Sign up for Avalaunch and verify your identity
Step 1: Go to https://kyc.avalaunch.app/, then select “Create Account”
Step 2: Fill in the information: name, email, password. Then select “Create Account”
Step 3: Log in to your account
Step 4: Go to the email used to register and select “Continue Registration”
Step 5: Log in to your account, then select “Connect Wallet”
Step 6: Select “KYC Status“, then select “Start KYC“
Step 7: Tick the box then select “Continue”, then select “Start Verification”
Step 8: Choose 1 of 3 types of documents that you want to use for KYC
- Citizen identification
Step 9: Select the country, then upload the file of identification
Step 10: Fill in personal information, then select “Next”
Step 11: Select “Start Verification” for face authentication
Step 12: Choose 1 of 3 ways to authenticate your face below and follow the instructions
- Take a picture
- Post photos/videos
Step 13: Complete KYC
AVAX C-Chain Wallet Verification
Bước 1: Chọn “Verify Wallet“
Bước 2: Chọn “Sign” ở cửa sổ Pop-up Metamask
Step 1: Access the link: https://launchpad.avalaunch.app/staking
Step 2: Enter the amount of XAVA tokens you want to stake
Step 3: Select “Deposit XAVA”
Step 4: Select “Deposit XAVA” to confirm
Step 5: Select “Confirm” in the Metamask Pop-up window
Register to participate in Avalaunch’s IDO
Step 1: Access the link: https://launchpad.avalaunch.app/#launchingProject
Step 2: Select the project that you want to register to participate in IDO in the “Upcoming Sales” section
Step 3: Select “Register”
Step 4: Join IDO
- When you purchase IDO on Avalaunch, the time required to unlock the Token will be allocated by percentage; this does not create a block for you to sell.
- Simultaneously, any AVAX you have previously deposited will be returned at the conclusion of the project; the amount returned is dependent on the amount of time the team works.
Perhaps you have gained a better understanding of the fundamental steps required to join IDO on the Avalaunch platform as a result of the information Coincu has provided above. Best of luck to you in making a lot of money from this lucrative market.
If you have any questions, suggestions, or ideas about the projects, please email [email protected].
DISCLAIMER: The Information on this website is provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. We encourage you to do your own research before investing.