Fees for exceptional in-person and online interaction. The first Finnovex Qatar Summit for Banking and Financial Institution Stakeholders will take place on March 15, 2022 in Doha, Qatar, and online for a participating digital audience.
As the key role of technology in Qatari banking sector increases in the coming days, innovation, culture of creativity, access to data and analytics advance, a change in the ecosystem and financial status will be essential. The rise of a customer-centric approach has shifted across the board, and banking services are required to provide similar levels of performance and transparency.
Exibex is a meeting point for an expected audience of more than 300 people to witness the presence of over 20 industry visionaries who will have the opportunity to network and learn. This comes at a time when they are experiencing a collaborative and innovative thinking space within the banking and financial services ecosystem.
This two-day summit is the 10th edition of the Finnovex Global Chain, which is intended to shed light on the fundamentals through a combination of live chats, panel discussions and presentations by experts: Next Generation Banking: Hybrid, Digital & Open, Cashless Society – The Future of Payments, Unraveling AI and Machine Learning, Big Data & Analytics to Cover including Finance, Open Banking – The Future of Banking and more.
The specialist speakers are the respective representatives of the following companies: Qatar Financial Center Authority (QFC), Lloyds Bank, Great Britain, Qatar Financial Center Authority (QFCRA), Commercial Bank Commerce, Qatar, Nizwa Bank, Oman, HSBC, UAE, DOHA Bank, Qatar, Rwanda Finance, Ooredoo Qatar, Egypt Arab Land Bank, PowerBank, Qatar and Emirates NBD, among others.
Hashtag: #finnovexlive #finnovexqatar
This year’s edition is entitled “Emerging Technologies Disrupting Sustainable Financial Ecosystems”.
- Over 20 TrailBlazer speakers
- More than 300 delegates
- More than 5 panel discussions
- More than 8 hours of network connection
- More than 7 keynote sessions
Here are the benefits for attendees:
- Meet new, creative, and inspired people and develop the strategies you need to be successful. Network, exchange ideas and learn new strategies with over 300 of the brightest minds in banking and financial services.
- Learn how to evaluate, implement, use, and customize financial technologies to improve business processes.
- Hear directly from customers about the challenges they are facing across the financial process value chain.
- Draw lessons learned, valuable case studies, and key insights from colleagues that you can apply across your company.
- Meet experts who manage, develop, support and advise fintech solutions.
- Discover and understand how a comprehensive suite of applications can optimize your business processes.
- Visit showrooms and demonstrations to get a glimpse of the latest solutions on the market that can help your business.
The Finnovex Global Series hosted by Exibex examines the future of financial services and how disruptive innovations are changing the way in which they are structured, provided and consumed. The Finnovex Summit Series highlights thought leadership on cutting edge issues with lasting effects on the industry and lays the foundation for dialogues with multiple stakeholders to explore the potential of these innovations to transform the financial ecosystem, as well as the risks and opportunities that can result in changes in the way in which financial services will be designed, provided and used in the future.
For more information, visit our World Wide Web page.
If you would like to become a sponsor or our event partner, please send us an email [email protected]
Exibex is an outstanding leader in knowledge-based conferencing, event management and business consulting. The team offers innovative and engaging networking platforms to create and join C-level communities for global companies. Exibex’s platforms accelerate the performance of both individuals and organizations for the benefit of global business leaders. We understand the challenges companies face in this volatile and uncertain market and look forward to supporting your core revenue generation teams by putting together a 360 degree package that perfectly fits your business strategy, goals and needs .
For more informations:
Tolulope Folaranmi | Regional Marketing Director – Exibex
E: [email protected]