The bipartisan bill aims to fix the infrared bill, TIME holds Ethereum and many highlights of the crypto market that have been compiled over the past 24 hours.
Crypto Market Highlights: Investment News
- Digital Currency Group (DCG) announced that it has completed a debt increase with a loan of up to $ 600 million. The debt financing will support DCG’s strategic, operational and financial capabilities by lowering the cost of capital and accelerating the growth of its portfolio and subsidiaries, the company said.
- Solana-based Sports Betting Protocol (SOL) BetDEX announced that it has raised $ 21 million in a seed round. Launched in the first half of 2022, BetDEX combines blockchain technology with sports betting with the aim of transforming the consumer sports betting experience.
- The private swap blockchain network Anoma has raised $ 26 million in a financing round led by Polychain Capital. The project aims to use the proceeds to advance the proof-of-stake blockchain, which was developed to facilitate private transactions using an “asset-agnostic exchange”.
- Cover Protocol FairSide Network announced that it raised $ 4.2 million in an early round of staking of the Protocol’s capital pool. FairSide aims to offer insurance for cryptocurrency holders.
- Fidelity Clearing Canada ULC (FCC) is the first regulated company in Canada to provide custody and trading services for Bitcoin (BTC) to institutional investors. In addition, Fidelity Investments Canada ULC has submitted preliminary prospectuses for the Fidelity Advantage Bitcoin ETF and the Fidelity Advantage Bitcoin ETF Fund.
- Blockdaemon, the hub and management infrastructure company, has announced two additional strategic investors, Tiger Global Management and JPMorgan Chase Strategic Investments. The company has increased its rating 70 times; its income increased 20 times; and the number of employees increased five-fold over the past year and has also introduced more than 25,000 nodes with average monthly staking assets of more than $ 10 billion.
- In the United States, the city of Williston, North Dakota, has installed a crypto ATM in its international airport. The city government has announced the installation of a “government-hosted cryptocurrency kiosk” or “Digital Currency Machine (DCM)” at the Williston Basin International Airport in partnership with the company’s Coin Cloud. DCM.
- The Oasis Fund, in partnership with a number of large venture capital firms, announced a $ 160 million ecosystem fund. Funds will be used to incubate early-stage projects built on top of Oasis, including decentralized funding (DeFi), non-fungible tokens (NFTs), metaverse, data encryption, autonomous decentralized data from institutions, data governance and other projects.
- IOTA (MIOTA) says it is introducing staking while moving into a “fully decentralized, programmable multi-asset ledger”.
- DeFinity, a Digital Asset Electronic Communication Network (ECN) and DeFi marketplace organization, has partnered with cryptocopy trading platform Alpha Impact to distribute market anomalies that are AI-powered assets, including a dozen of digital assets it in the press release. Alpha Impact is a DeFi enabled social trading platform that enables users to find and copy a top trader while keeping money in their own wallet.
Crypto Market Highlights: Stock Market News
Gate.io cryptocurrency exchange has announced that it has seen user growth of 185% in 2021, with the total number of registered users exceeding 8 million. Since August 2021 alone, Gate.io has gained 2 million new users, with a “significant increase” in trading activity in Turkey, Brazil, India and Western Europe.
Highlights of the crypto market: Game news
Ronen Kirsh of Forte Labs and Jon Allen of Magnus Ventures, along with many technology and game industry veterans, successfully proposed the creation of Game7, an initiative led by community partners such as BitDAO, Forte, Alameda Research and Mirana Ventures. Game7’s goal is to accelerate the adoption of blockchain technology in the gaming industry through its $ 100 million funding program and by investing in blockchain gaming initiatives.
Crypto Market Highlights: Regulatory News
A “comprehensive” bipartisan bill was introduced in the US House of Representatives to “correct everything wrong with the crypto tax provision of the infrastructure law – including the individual reporting mandate”. Group Pressure Coin Center and a metric in the campaign to change the law. The new bill would:
replace the broad definition of “broker” with a narrow definition for exchanges that buy and sell cryptocurrencies to customers;
Limiting the new requirement for brokers to report electronic transfers by ensuring that only information is disclosed that is voluntarily provided by customers and retained for legitimate business purposes;
implemented an extended §6050I reporting requirement for digital assets and instead requested that a study be carried out on the impact of such an extension in consultation with the “digital assets industry” and “organizations that focus on the privacy and civil liberties of the individual”, among other things is carried out.
Crypto Market Highlights: General News
Major media company TIME has announced a partnership with digital asset company Galaxy Digital Holdings to “provide intelligence on the rapidly growing and evolving metaverse.” The transaction was completed in Ethereum (ETH) and is the first time TIME has ETH on its balance sheet.
Crypto Market Highlights: CBDCs News
According to reports, the Russian central bank plans to collect commissions on digital ruble transactions. According to local publication Prime, head of the financial technology division of the Central Bank of Russia (CBDC), the Central Bank of Russia transaction fee for digital currency (CBDC) will be lower than the fee for wire transfer.
Highlights of the crypto market: News about new products and services
Avalanche (AVAX) is partnering with Deloitte to build more efficient disaster relief platforms using the Avalanche blockchain, said project founder and CEO Emin Gün Sirer.
Highlights of the crypto market: News about Defi
Maple Finance launched an online vehicle for Alameda Research, a US $ 30 billion quantitative trading company, to provide weekly direct loans from accredited institutional investors around the world. Early lenders include CoinShares, Abra and Ascendex in the whitelist group, the report said.
Venkman Project, provider of interactive e-commerce solutions, has announced a partnership with Acala, an Ethereum-compatible smart contract platform optimized for DeFi, and expanded DApps to Polkadot (DOT). Both will launch a portfolio of brand engagement solutions with loyalty points and on-chain NFTs.
Join our Facebook group and Telegram group Coincu News to chat with more than 10,000 other people and share information about the crypto currency market.
Important NOTE: All content on the website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute investment advice in any way. Your money, the choice is yours.