Announcement from Binance.com
- A total of 190,453 participants committed 8,379,322.4306 BNB during the subscription period, representing an oversubscription of 1,280x.
- 58 participants reached the 10,000 PORTO hard cap, resulting in the participants’ allocation being passed down to the remaining users. For further information on how this is calculated, refer to a detailed guide here.
- As a reference for users that participated:
- Users that committed 50 BNB received an allocation of 25.3706624 PORTO and will have 0.04151655 BNB deducted.
- Users that committed 500 BNB received an allocation of 253.70662415 PORTO, and will have 0.41516552 BNB deducted.
- Users that committed 5,000 BNB received an allocation of 2,537.06624163 PORTO and will have 4.1516552 BNB deducted.
The corresponding BNB tokens will be deducted from your already-locked BNB balance within 30 minutes of this announcement. Once deducted, your PORTO and remaining BNB tokens will both be transferred to your spot wallet.
- The token purchase price was set at 1 PORTO = 0.00163640 BNB or 1 USD (using a BNB price of 611.10 USD), as per the previous announcement here.
- The FC Porto Fan Token (PORTO) BEP-20 smart contract is available here.
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. You are advised that Binance is not responsible for your trading losses.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.