TryHards is a metaverse NFT shooting game built on the Polygon network with fast transaction speeds and near-zero fees. Specifically, it is a MOBA-inspired shooter where anyone can earn TRY tokens through their skill and contribution to the platform by providing liquidity and staking tokens of their own. Read the full article to understand more about it.
Concept project – What is TryHards?
TryHards is a shooting game built on blockchain applying NFT and Metaverse technology. TryHards has compelling gameplay combined with DeFi and NFT creating an environment where players get real income for their gaming effort. The TryHards game takes place on Planet X. The users of TryHards will be playing the game as ‘fanatics’. When users engage and win as many fights as possible, they can upgrade the characters and weapons.
What is the project trying to achieve?
TryHards is relentless in developing the blockchain shooter game to provide a deeply engaging gaming experience to the players. By associating with Moonwhale, It’s looking forward to broadening the network in the gaming space. The project has compelling gameplay combined with DeFi and NFT creating an environment where players get real income for their gaming effort.
What is unique selling point?
Features of TryHards
- Ownership – Through NET
- Refinery – Craft crystals to get better ones for upgrading
- In-game marketplace – Trade Fanatics, Crystals or weapons
- Staking – Fanatics and weapons have power which determines staking rewards
- 1 vs 1 mode – Fight other players in the arena top become number 1 on the leaderboard.
- Level up Fanatics and weapons – Train Fanatics by playing the game
- Use lvl-based skills – By developing Fanatics unlock new skills
Types of NFT items in the game
Characters (Fanatic) and Weapons (Weapon)
- Fanatic is the character chosen to compete in the game divided into four factions: Ape, Robot, Undead, Survivor corresponding to five different Fanatics (after release, the game has a total of 20 characters). In the future, new factions and Fanatics will be added to the metaverse. Weapons are also part of the TryHards universe. The game will start with 10 different weapons that have some attributes and in-game mechanics of their own.
- All NFTs purchased from TryHards start at LvL 1 and have a fixed rarity that cannot be upgraded but can only level up characters and weapons. To upgrade characters and weapons, players need to collect and use Crystals of the same rarity. To obtain crystals of the same rarity, can either process or decompose the crystals in the refinery.
- Crystals are used to level up Fanatic and Weapon. Like Fanatic and Weapon, Crystals also come in different varieties with similar drop rates. In it, players can get Crystals through buying loot boxes or provide liquidity for the project meta cards, or can buy them on the secondary market.
- In particular, there is a descending drop rate mechanism applied depending on the liquidity provided. This means that early participants have a higher chance of earning crystals. The more people start giving to the project, the lower the chances of getting crystals.
TryHards will have 3 game modes, consists of:
- Training: In this game mode, players can familiarize themselves with the metaverse and gameplay before engaging in real battles.
- PVP: PVP is where two players challenge each other by staking $TRY tokens. The winner will win all staked tokens.
- PVE: In the PVE game mode, the player battles a swarm of monsters and receives rewards in proportion to the number of monsters they defeat. In order for the battle to continue and level up, players are required to upgrade their Fanatics and Weapons over time.
- Token Name: TryHards
- Ticker: TRY
- Blockchain: Polygon
- Token Standard: ERC-20
- Contract: Updating
- Token Type: Utility, Governance
- Total Supply: 200.000.000 TRY
- Circulating Supply: Updating
Token use case
- TRY is the in-game currency used to open loot boxes.
- Hold TRY through yield farming and get in-game rewards.
- Use TRY to participate in the governance structure of TryHards in a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO). Voters will receive rewards for their contribution to the development of TryHards.
Whitelisting Application Details for TryHards IGO
- Starts: 10 November, 3 PM UTC
- Ends: 21 November, 1 PM UTC
- Live IGO Whitelisting: 21st November 3 PM UTC
TryHards $Try IGO Details
- Total Worth of $TRY Tokens: $50,000
- Total $TRY Tokens: 555, 555
- Price per $TRY Token: $0.090
- $TRY Allocation for PROT Pool: 90%
- $TRY Allocation for Public Pool: 10%
- Max Allocation $150
- Min Allocation $100
- Vesting: 34% $TRY Release on TGE, 33% one month later, 33% on 2nd month
- The project is built on the Polygon network so winners will have to use MATIC to buy/claim their allocation.
How to own the token?
How to own: Buy TRY tokens about IDO on:
- DuckStarter on November 18, 2021
- PolkaBridge on November 19, 2021
- Prostarter on November 21, 2021
- Seedify.fund on November 22, 2021
Markets and Community
TryHards has crossed the mark of 43,000 Followers on Twitter.
Conclusion and analysis
TryHards is a shooter built on Polygon’s Blockchain platform and has ChainLink’s technology application. TryHards is the first project to launch the Proof of Stake NFT idea to earn rewards for players.
Find more information about Tryhards:
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or ideas about the project, please email [email protected].