Recently, many gamefi projects have been launched that confuse players. What is a project worthy of choice for investment money and time to maximize benefit?
DoragonLand desires to bring blockchain technology to all aspects of life and help people reap the benefits of this innovative technology. DoragonLand should be on your list of investments!
What is DoragonLand?
DoragonLand is a 3D tower rush game that integrates battle card gameplay and blockchain technology to create fast-paced brawls among Dragon Warriors where players can duel with others to collect rewards of NFT items and DOR tokens in real-time.
Inspired by the gripping gameplay of Clash Royale and powered by the top artwork design studio in Asia Thunder Cloud Studio – is perceived as the most well-known 3D Game-Art Studios for making world-class ground-breaking cinematics and graphics for games all over the world because of providing high-quality 3D Game trailers and animations for clients such as Square Enix, DreamWorks, Universal Studio, Sanrio, Zynga, Scopely, IGG, YooZoo, etc.
What is the project trying to achieve?
- Easy to play: Everyone can join the game, even new gamers.
- Hard to master: Players fight against other opponents of different levels and climb to the top of the leaderboard & Arena. There will always be the next level of challenges for players to conquer.
- Play to Earn: Besides the captivating gameplay, the attractive opportunities to reap rewards of DOR tokens and NFT in-game items which have value both in-game and in real life are beneficial features for players.
- Tournaments & Esports: DoragonLand is a good fit for tournaments and esports. This is a critical factor for the future growth of each individual and for DoragonLand in general.
- ClanWar: Different from the existing gamefi, players just play to win for individuals, rewards for individuals. DoragonLand will reward for victory clans through ClanWar mode that will make the united members’ clan!
What is the unique selling point?
Characters (Dragon Warriors)
Each Dragon Warriors represents a unique legend and possesses unique powers. Warriors compete with each other to prove who is the strongest and achieve the highest ranking.
There are 7 dragon warriors: Doragon, Orc Giant, Baby Dragon, Dual-Shooters, Iron Fire Dragon, Sharp-Eye Dragon, Vanguard Dragon.
In the DoragonLand, players can build their strong combat troops and fight against other players or the system in battles of different modes through the matchmaking system to gather resources for leveling up power, climb to the top of the leaderboard and take control of the Essence Doragon deposits.
The game integrates elements of collectible card games, tower defense, and RTS. DoragonLand pits players in games featuring two or four players (1v1 or 2v2), in which the objective is to destroy the towers of opponents, with the demolition of the Master’s Tower resulting in an instant win.
From level 10, players can join or form clans. Joining or establishing a clan enables players to engage in competitive battles and clan wars, for the purpose of strengthening oneself and the clan as a whole. It also unlocks the feature of trading and requesting cards from clanmates after reaching a certain level. Clan members can also chat and share emotes with their clanmates. A clan has a maximum of 50 players
To join in a ClanWar, a Clan must have a minimum of 10 players that are level 8 and above. Each player from each Clan gets to do three battles in various game modes, which randomly switch each month. Upon clearing battle, players are rewarded with cards, which contribute to their Clan’s card collection. More cards are awarded upon winning a battle, and players can earn more and valuable cards in the higher arena.
Playable troops, buildings, and magic spells are represented as cards. Before each match, players construct a deck of eight cards to use for attacking and defending against their opponent’s cards. At the beginning of each battle, four randomly chosen cards will be assigned to each player.
Each card costs a certain amount of mana to play. Players start the battles with five mana points and one mana point is replenished every 2 seconds with a maximum of 10 mana points. Once a card is played, a new card is automatically drawn from the player’s eight-card deck.
The card has four rarities, a maximum of 13 levels:
- Common level 1-13
- Rare level 3-13
- Epic level 6-13
- Legendary level 9-13
Leaderboards & Arena
The arena is the battlefield where players compete and earn Trophies, resulting in the higher rank and more well-deserved rewards. Players can be ranked against other players based on the winning rounds of arena battles.
Play to Earn
There are numerous opportunities for players to gain an attractive income from the game by :
- Participating in in-game activities.
- Competing in PVP battles to win leaderboard prizes.
- Collecting and speculating on dragons and items.
- Opening Chests and selling them on the marketplace
- Battle Pass: Players complete different process quests to earn progress points. Players must reach a certain point to unlock rewards.
Trading via NFT Marketplace
DoragonLand players can also acquire NFT assets and $DOR by trading Chest and Pack and other NFT items via Mirana, a rapidly growing NFT marketplace backed by Creator platform.
- Token name: DoragonLand
- Ticker: DOR
- Blockchain: Binance Smart Chain (BSC)
- Token Standard: BEP – 20
- Token type: Utility
- Token Address Contract: Updating…
- Total Supply: 1,000,000,000 DOR tokens
IDO token DoragonLand (DOR) launched on the KoiStarter website live on 30/11/2021.
You need to stake $CTR tokens to be eligible to increase your tier and join IDO pools, 1 $CTR token = 1 KOI point
Min stake is 500 at Koistarter, at 500, you have to win the lottery, so is the 3000 mark but the rate is higher, and the 3 and 4 milestones are sure to buy.
How to stake $CTR tokens on Creator
Step 1: Join the Creator website from here then choose the Staking option on the toolbar. Then we have a new window like the picture below:
Step 2: Choose your network and collect your wallet. You can choose either BSC or Ethereum.
Currently, Creator supports customers with the “MetaMask” wallet.
If you successfully connect “MetaMask” with Creator, you will be able to see either your Wallet address and your balance on Creator or connected status on Metamask extensions.
After successfully connecting your wallet, you will be able to see your balance at the right corner of the window.
And on the table at the center, here is some information that you need to know
- Total Staked: The total amount of CTR token which are staked up to the present time.
- CTR price: The CTR price at the market up to the present time
- Total Volume 24h: Total trading volume during 24 hours.
You can see the APR and total staked tokens on each pool up to the present time. When you have staked, you can check your last staked time, total reward, and amount of staked $CTR on each pool.
Step 3: Choose one pool to stake $CTR
Here are 3 options for you to choose:
- No lock-up pool: you can stake and unstake any moment you want. This pool allows you to earn a fixed APR of 3–5% of the initial fund you stake.
- 90-day locked pool: Once staking starts, you can only unstake after 90 days. This pool allows you to earn a fixed APR of 14%.
- 180-day locked pool: Similar to 90-day locked pool. Once staking starts, you can only unstake after 180 days. However, this option would bring you the highest yield of 28%.
Step 4: After taking lock-up pool option, there is a new window as the pictures show
To deposit, you need to approve the Creator website to use CTR tokens on your wallet. Let’s click on “Approve CTR”
Step 5: Your Metamask wallet will appear right after you choose Approve CTR. There is a little ETH fee which is associated with this request. After checking the bill, click on “Confirm” to continue.
After the transaction is approved, you can start staking $CTR by entering the amount of CTR tokens you want to stake or click on “Max” to stake all CTR tokens on your wallet. Then choose “Stake”
Step 6: A new popup will appear which show amount of $CTR token you would like to stake. After check the number, click on “Confirm”
Step 7: Your Metamask will appear one more time which show the fee of staking, after checking the fee, you click on confirm to finish it.
After the transaction is submitted, you can check it on Etherscan by clicking “View on explorer”.
And congratulations, you’ve successfully staked CTR tokens.
Now move back to the home Creator Staking page, you can check your staking status now.
$DOR Token Use Case
- Play game: Use DOR to buy dragons and in-game items on the marketplace
- Trade on marketplace: Buy their NFTS on the market to upgrade their dragon warriors. Vice versa, players can sell these NFT items to get DOR back.
- GameFi: NFTS staking is a gamefi feature in DoragonLand in which users can take NFTS in versatile use cases up to one’s preference.
- Payments: Use DOR to settle payments and experience many further Gamefi functions joining the staking and landing net items function (soon).
- Staking: The DoragonLand team is well aware that in order to attract a massive number of participants, the team is going to make some bold moves. There are chances for everyone to stake DOR and NFT to earn more benefits. Staking services are in the final stage and will be updated soon for community.
Airdrop: 40,000 $DOR Exclusive Airdrop for Satoshi Club Community
- Total Reward: 40,000 DOR
- Winners: 100 users
- Schedule: 10:00 UTC Nov 10, 2021–10:00 UTC Nov 13, 2021
- Winner list: will be released on DoragonLand & Satoshi Club’s Twitter and Telegram channels on Tuesday, Nov 16th, and tokens will be distributed after DoragonLand’s IDO (presumably at the end of November 2021)
How to participate and claim:
Chat with our bot @DoragonLand_Airdrop_Bot and complete all the required tasks.
Market and Community
Incubated by Creator’s Platform, DoragonLand’s blockchain aspect will be ensured with the smoothest performance. To be specific, collectibles like dragons and in-game assets can be easily tokenized and transformed into transferable assets that allow players to exchange for money or other digital assets on marketplaces.
Along with Creator, DoragonLand also has solid partnerships with Coincu— the contributor to the success of many well-known game projects including Elemon, Pegaxy, Defihorse, Mytheria, Zuki Moba, The Parallel and etc
Besides, DoragonLand also takes strategic partnerships with other leading ventures in the field such as ExNetwork, OIG Investment Group, GAIN Associates, TomoChain, LuaVC, V2B Labs. With those strong backers, DoragonLand is expected to be another mega-hit in the NFT game industry.
The goal of the project is not simply aimed at entertainment as before, but it is the key to helping you own the desired knowledge and financial benefits.
DoragonLand – a place to help you satisfy your entertainment needs with unique graphics, leading you to exciting adventures with dragon warriors and diverse weapons. Most importantly, this is a potential place that promises to bring you unexpected income, with attractive gameplay, and strong backing from celebrities promises to create a big hit this year-end!
Find more information about the project:
Telegram Announcement: https://t.me/doragonlandglobal
Telegram Group: https://t.me/doragonland
If you have any questions, suggestions, or ideas about the projects, please email [email protected]
DISCLAIMER: The Information on this website is provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. We encourage you to do your own research before investing.