StarSharks is a game about sharks’ war in the ocean which was built on the Binance Smart Chain blockchain. The combination of NFTs, play-to-earn mechanism with turn-based gameplay about Shark-themed metaverse.
Concept project – What is Starsharks?
StarSharks is an NFT-GameFi ecosystem based on the BSC chain developed by game players, governance committees, and game developers. The game integrates different types of games and breaks down barriers found between games by allowing players to use the same character to enter the Shark-metaverse. It enables players to come together to build and govern a new metaverse and create a community culture in the Shark-metaverse.
Besides, starsharks is a community-driven shark metaverse where players, developers, and investors could define the value evolution of underlying NFTs in a sustainable ecosystem.
The goal of the StarSharks is to build a unique metaverse by leveraging NFT as creativity infrastructure for players to co-create NFT application scenes and to share the commercial value of NFTs.
What is the project trying to achieve?
– Co-creation: players and developers co-create content and gameplay to jointly define the future of NFTs in a spirit of co-creation and sharing; to create a metaverse underpinned by universally recognized NFT assets, each of unique value.
– Sharing: innovative profit sharing system to build up a stronger player community, players can take more in-game coins from sharing games as referrers or stakers.
– NFT leasing system: The big problem of existing games is that somebody can own so many NFT assets but can’t sell because of high price, besides somebody, want to buy but economic incompetence, so the leasing system will maximize the interests of users with many StarSharks NFTs and also makes the platform more accessible to users without a StarSharks NFT.
What is unique selling point?
The leasing system
Users can list their StarSharks NFTs on the leasing market for other users to rent and set the expected earnings and days of rental. The rental time is capped at six hours a day, and StarSharks NFTs that generate less than expected earnings can continue to be listed on the market for rent. As illustrated by the flowchart below:
- A leaser may not use his sharks that are being listed on the leasing market.
- A leasee is not allowed to rent more than three Sharks concurrently while no such quantity restriction is imposed on leaser
- Users that lease Sharks without using them in games are subject to certain punishment, a measure designed to protect the interests of their leaser.
- The splitting of earnings is governed by a reward and punishment mechanism to protect the interests of both leasers and leasees.
Get rewards as referrer
- When joining a game, new players(referee) shall fill in the invitation code given by existing players (referrer), and existing players can be rewarded as BNB, SSS token, SEA token. It doesn’t stop there, existing players can share their rewards with new players
- Top promoters every week will be awarded certain number of SSS token at a percentage tied to their own contribution within a validity period of 30 days.
- Top 500 promoters measured by contribution will be awarded amount of SSS token every months within a validity period of 30 days.
Become a warrior
- Combat rules and skills mechanisms are simple, easy-to-understand and thus beginner-friendly. Players can become shark warriors in the ocean world by creating a team with three kinds of Sharks of different species and with different skills. A player starts with six skill cards and then is randomly given three skill cards each turn. Use of skill cards costs energy points, initially three in number and then increases by two with each turn.
- The result will be decided by sharks’s gene, sharks’s species, sharks’s attributes, skill card and sharks’s equipments in body parts (as head, mouth, dorsal fin, tail fin, ventral fin and neck).
- Three gameplay: Adventures mode, PvE mode, PvP mode.
Upgrade and synthesis
Players can merge two sharks who end up getting destroyed by one new shark. Genes of the two preceding sharks will be combined and a certain portion of them will be passed down to the new shark. The new shark will be of a higher rank and be generally stronger. This process needs to spend SSS token or SEA token.
Own your ocean “land”
- Players can purchase land, build arena or other construction and they can interact with other players, increase the output of resources or reinforce Shark’s combat attributes.
- Land auction: Players’ individualized land can be traded in the Marketplace as NFTs.
- Team battle: On the land they purchase, players can team up with other players to defend themselves against invading Sharks and protect their land; they can also initiate attacks with other players to gain resources and honors.
Become a great racer
- StarSharks Racing is a 3D third-person parkour race game with leisurely gameplay. The results is decided by sharks attributes, the greater attributes advantage in racing will be and the easier it will be to earn more resources.
- Players can use more tactics to increase their odds of winning and employing extra skills to help themselves or hinder other players.
- Higher-ranked players in the racing can win seasonal SSS token awards.
- Rare cards: players have the chance to win rare cards during racing which can be traded in NFT marketplace
StarSharks adopts a dual-token economic model-game token, Star Sharks Sea (SEA), and governance token, Star Sharks (SSS)
- Token name: Star Sharks
- Ticker: SSS
- Blockchain: Binance Smart Chain (BSC)
- Token standard: BEP20
- Contract: Updating…
- Token type: Governance
- Total supply: Updating…
- Circulating supply: Updating…
Token use case
- Token $SSS staking – Stake holders can lock up their SSS tokens in DAO, and the locked SSS token will be named as VeSSS.
Stakeholders can choose a lockup period, 4 years at most, followed by 2 years, 1 year and 1 month. If the lockup period is 4 years, the SSS : VeSSS ratio is 1:1, which means that 1 SSS token can be converted into 1 VeSSS; if the lockup period is 2 years, the SSS : VeSSS ratio is 1:0.5; the rest can be deduced by analogy.
- Token $SSS governance – it will enable users to determine community rules with a voting power that is in proportion to the number of VeSSS they hold
- Token $SEA (Game Token) – The platform will initially issue 100 million SEA tokens, earns in games through leasing activity at a dynamically adjusted percentage, upgrade sharks warrior, land auction, or be produced by construction.
Can be awarded by complete daily quests or win in PvP/ PvE battles.
- $SEA Stability: The production : Burning ratio is 0.87 in the first one to two months and will be capped at 1.45 even under extreme user growth scenarios, still within the range that does not require artificial intervention and basically maintains stability. The only way to obtain Sharks is to purchase blind boxes on the official Marketplace, and all the SEA tokens the platform receives from the purchases will be burned. Players spend a huge number of SEA tokens to raise sharks, and all the SEA tokens that the platform takes back from this will be burned.
Not yet have scheduled released public sale, but players can buy Mystery Box that is launching an IGO collection exclusively on TheBinanceNFT!
Token release schedule
Stable “release-staking-recycling“ system for SSS value stability
To ensure its long-term value while constantly releasing new SSS to the market. The quantity of SSS to be released depends on the monthly revenue of the platform and floats within the set range with the specific quantity determined by given algorithms.
How to own the token?
Markets and Community
Starsharks has just crossed the mark of 51,500 Followers on Twitter.
Starsharks is a GameFi project developed by the Timi Studio group. The group is one of the best in the industry with a proven track record, creating several games that have attracted over a million active daily users within three months.
On 2nd November, Binance Labs has announced its investment deal with community-driven GameFi metaverse on Binance Smart Chain (BSC), Star Sharks. Binance Labs is the venture capital arm of Binance, and the deal would expand the gaming sector in the BSC ecosystem and increase the interest in virtual worlds.
The project is raising funds from more strategic partners which will be announced in the future.
Conclusion and analysis
StarSharks is an ocean ecology-based world that makes use of the SEA-SSS dual token economic model as its underlying asset, which is built on the resource output of various types of games. The game has a value stability system that can solve the token inflation problem that exists in all games today but does not yet have a solution. This is the first game to offer a solution that other games in the future need to follow.
Simple gameplay, friendly graphics, a combination of co-creation, and interactions with NFT assets in-game will keep players for a long time.
Find more information about StarSharks:
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or ideas about the project, please email [email protected].
DISCLAIMER: The Information on this website is provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. We encourage you to do your own research before investing.