Mytheria: Clash of Pantheons crew would like to express their gratitude for all of the contributions and support from their community. Also, a great thank you to all of their supporters and investors! Things are heating up, and they can’t wait to welcome you all to the upcoming Initial Decentralized Offering (IDO) event on Polkastarter on November 16th, 2021.
What is Mytheria: Clash of Patheons?
Mytheria is one of the gaming industry’s new forays into blockchain and cryptocurrency. Mytheria is a free-to-play online trading card game and the first NFT sci-fi game with a fascinating storyline attached to it, of a world where Gods with different methodologies and cultures battle for their prestige.
Each character of this game has a certain background story, physic, and potential, along with the option to create your union amongst the various characters and artifacts in the game. The game aims at giving the player insights into a world where one can sketch his version of God, Heroes, and the barbaric wars.
Mytheria: Clash of Pantheons Game Summary
Mytheria World – the first time Gods from many mythology battles for pride and glory. In this mythical realm, Mytheria is the greatest energy that has the ultimate power that even Gods desire. Gods and Goddesses from various mythologies will engage in a cataclysmic battle to gather the crystalline energy of great power. The world’s first NFT trading card game with both a play-to-earn and a create-to-earn component.
Mytheria: Clash of Pantheons was the first to introduce a create-to-earn NFT game. It provides GodForge Workshop, an exclusive community where artists can showcase their work and make attractive revenues by trading and auctioning it.
Also, Marketplace Is a location where buyers and sellers meet and perform activities to make money, and in the case of Mytheria, you can be both. Mytheria: Clash of Pantheons includes a collectible trading card game, a MOBA, and tower-defense gameplay in addition to standard MOBA-style combat action.
Mytheria Tokenomic: $MYRA
The $MYRA token serves as Mytheria’s principal utility token. They have the following plans for the utilities of $MYRA tokens:
- MYRA is a tradable in-game currency that is delivered as gameplay rewards to promote user engagement, maintain traction, and provide an outlet for play-to-earn.
- Payments: MYRA is the game currency that players use to purchase assets and cards in the game. This could also be used to upgrade cards and perform other in-game activities.
- Regulating Economy: MYRA forms a critical part of helping build a sustainable play-to-earn economy and protect against bots.
- Governance: Owning MYRA enables a player to participate in the governance process through a decentralized organization, with proposals and voting schemes.
Mytheria: Clash of Pantheons Highlights
Over the past couple of months, they’ve been working hard to build the Mytheria mythical world, their community, and their team. Here are some of the highlights:
Mytheria: Clash of Pantheons has been developed by a strong founding team of experts in various disciplines.
Cuong Le, the CEO of Genesis, is well-known as a game artist with over ten years of expertise. He used to be the game artist for Marvel: War of Heroes and the costume designer for DOTA2.
Duc Truong, Art Director, has amazing experience such as VFX Concept Designer for Star Wars, Kong: Skull Island, Concept Artist at Sony Pictures, Paramount Pictures, 20th Century Fox, Bad Robot Production, Marvel, WETA Digital, ILM, EA, Bethesda Softworks, Blizzard, RIOT games, and so on.
The development team has worked hard to provide players with a vibrant and fascinating world with high-quality graphics, a place where anybody can find their own version of the Gods’ conflict that they have long desired.
Mytheria is supported by experienced Advisors from the gaming, blockchain, and financial industries. They are incredibly grateful to their Advisors and Partners, which include Kardiachain, Whydah, Decom Holding, Alpha True, Coincu, Bee Capital, and N-code.
Mytheria: Clash of Pantheons Polkastarter IDO details
- IDO date: Tuesday, 16th November 2021
- Price of $MYRA token: $0.135
- Max cap per person: $200 (in BNB)
- Network: Binance Smart Chain (Polkastarter Tutorial)
- Link: https://polkastarter.com/projects/mytheria
*Please Note: Anyone wanting to participate in the IDO must whitelist. You must fulfill all whitelist tasks to qualify for the lottery draw.
Token Sale Information
- Whitelist form opens: Monday, Nov 1st, 2021 15:00 UTC
- Whitelist form closes: Tuesday, Nov 9th, 2021 14:00 UTC
Whitelist form Checklist:
- Full Name*
- Confirm your email address (KYC will be sent to the same email if selected in the lottery)*
- ERC-20 or BEP-20 Wallet Address (NOT your house address)*
- Twitter handle*
- Follow MYTHERIA: Clash of Pantheons Twitter*
- Like our pinned IDO tweet, tag 2 friends in the comment and retweet*
- Join MYTHERIA: Clash of Pantheons Telegram Group*
- Join MYTHERIA: Clash of Pantheons News Channel*
- Follow Polkastarter Twitter*
- Join Polkastarter Telegram global group*
- Answer a short quiz correctly
- Country of Residence*
- Submit the Whitelisting form
Answer Quiz Guide
Find more information about Mytheria
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or ideas about the project, please email [email protected].