Traditional gaming industry models are inconvenient for developers, players, and game management nowadays. Breaking down those barriers, GameStation was created with a ground-breaking multi-chain gaming launchpad and marketplace.
Concept Project – What is GameStation?
GameStation is a multi-chain community-oriented gaming incubator and launchpad. We are adding a gamification layer to the launchpad to make it easier and more fun for gamers to participate and invest in innovative games. GameStation will also allow users access to an NFT marketplace where they can buy and sell in-game items easily. Finally, the community is at the center of GameStation, and gamers will have the opportunity to create social events and tournaments
- Multi-chain launchpad, marketplace, and playing space for gamers.
- Gaming assets owned by gamers as NFTs with a financial value.
- Gamified airdrops and token rewards including auto token staking and burns.
- Increased game engagement through economic incentives.
- Players deposit supported tokens to play and win in the tournament ecosystem.
What is the project trying to achieve?
The core idea of Gamestation is to empower independent game developers and gamers. They do this by enabling game developers to fund their ideas without giving away equity or IP. The Gamestation launchpad and marketplace encourage community growth and interaction between developers and gamers that have a stake in their gameworld
GameStation aims to be the One-Stop-Shop for GameFi. The platform features a launchpad, a marketplace to trade, lend, and borrow in-game assets, and, along with its roadmap, a community event & tournament system.
GameStation was founded in response to serious issues in the gaming business, with the goal of unleashing genuine gamer passion and empowering independent game developers and gamers.
- Developers: Because they have access to a captive gamer sector, developers can now crowdfund game launches.
- Gamers now have complete control. Their in-game assets can be lent, borrowed, sold, and traded.
- Game management: The gaming community is in charge of decentralized game administration systems.
What is unique selling point?
Gamestation is the world’s premier blockchain-based crowdfunding launchpad and marketplace that helps game developers fundraise with direct access to a captive audience of gamers.
- Funding for game development
- Seamless solutions for game developers
- Additional revenue streams
- Gamers own their gaming assets
- A marketplace to loan, borrow, sell and trade assets
- Event system for players and communities
The strong backbone to all of this is Gamestation’s $GAMER token and the multi-chain environment that has been built across Ethereum, Polygon, Solana, Polkadot, and Binance Smart Chain. Blockchain and tokenized events will act as a launchpad to finance game development, while gamers will be able to use tokens for in-game enhancements and lenders can earn interest in the marketplace. And if you hadn’t guessed, Gamestation is launching its $GAMER pool for all the crypto market’s players right here on ZENDIT.
The roadmap is clear up until q1/q1 2022 and by then the products should be launched. We should expect the roadmap to be updated before that with more milestones after launch
As a part of the collaboration, GameFi will conduct a public sale for $GAMER tokens — the fuel of the GameStation platform on October 28, 2021. Holding $GAMER provides access to private sales, the marketplace, future community events, and more. All the crypto market’s players can join this event on GameFi. More information about whitelist registration and the detailed IGO schedule will be released soon.
- Token: $GAMER
- Token type: BEP20
- Network: BSC
- Total token supply: 100,000,000 GAMER
- Total Raised: $2,330,000
- Vesting schedule: 20% at TGE and 80% linear monthly vesting over 2 months
- Accepted currency: BUSD
- Restricted countries: United States of America, China, Hong Kong, and all sanctioned OFAC countries (DR Congo, Iran, Myanmar, Sudan, Iraq, Ivory Coast, North Korea, Syria, Zimbabwe, Cuba, Belarus, Liberia)
- Token allocation: $3,000
- Constract: 0xf7101888ebf812ebfda7b35fc1443487390acdff
- USD Token exchange offering Price: $0.1
Start sale: Thursday, October 28, 2021
- Buying time: 11:15 a.m UTC — 11:30 a.m UTC
- Listing time: 12:00 p.m UTC
- Claiming time: 12:30 p.m UTC
- Price per token public: $0.1 per $GAMER
- Price per token private: $0.07 per $GAMER
- Number of lottery winners: 500
- Number of available slots: 100
- Slot value: $30
Token release Schedule
Token Use Case
The general outline of a process from ideation to launch in the pitch deck provides great insight into the differences between conventional development and the potential of using Gamestation. See both below and imagine where ultimately the most value will be created for all stakeholders.
How to own the token?
Market and Community
Gaming is a booming market in every sense, with US$93.96 billion in revenue being earned from 2.7 billion gamers worldwide. And with the highly accessible mobile games market having both the largest and fastest-growing share of that market, figures are set to keep rocketing. Yet, actual development has largely remained a lengthy, expensive, and unfairly exclusive process
- TGE market cap: $340,000.00
- TGE circulating amount: 3,400,000 GAMER
They have 38 followers on Twitter
Conclusion and analysis
Conventional gaming industry models are inconvenient for developers and gamers alike. But Gamestation is overturning those rigid systems with a revolutionary multi-chain gaming launchpad and marketplace, that puts the power in the hands of the people who love games.
Find more information about GameStation:
Telegram announcement: https://t.me/GameStationIO_Ann
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or ideas about the project, please email [email protected]