What is Phantom Wallet?
Phantom wallet is the wallet of the Solana blockchain network. The wallet is already available in a browser extension that can be used to manage digital assets and access decentralized applications on the Solana blockchain.
It works by generating and managing private keys on behalf of users that allow them to store funds and sign transactions.
Instructions on how to use and create Phantom Wallet in the Chrome extension
Step 1: Visit the website Here. Choose “Add to Chrome“
Step 2: Pin the app to the browser, in the top and left corners of the browser page
Step 3: Proceed to creating a wallet
- Select the Phantom icon in the browser extension. Then run to the interface as follows
- Select “Create New Wallet” to create a new wallet.
- If you already have a Sollet wallet, you can restore the wallet and select “Use secret recovery phrase”.
Step 3.1 You will then get 12 keywords. This is the secret key phrase to restore the wallet. You push “Copy” to save this key phrase in another file. Or write it down on paper to keep.
* Note: This key phrase is extremely important. Do not share this key phrase with anyone or lose this key phrase as if you lost your wallet.
Then choose “OK, I saved it somewhere”
Step 3.2 Create a password. This password is used to quickly unlock the wallet and sign transactions.
Then choose next “To save”
Successful wallet creation. You can follow Phantom’s channel on Twitter and Discord. And click “Select”Finished” break up
Check the wallet one last time after creating it. Select the phantom icon in the corner of the browser. I have wallet like below
Introduction to the features of Phantom Wallet
- Function for copying wallet addresses. After selecting the wallet address range. We can copy the detailed wallet address below with 44 characters: “CsnQzCykorU6JiM1NnfKfCCNNfy8kj9StcaUCKuraaRD”
- Solana Coin (SOL) receive and send function. Click on “Receive”. Will appear two functions
- Send from Wallet / Exchange: Receive from a wallet or exchange such as Binance
- Deposit from FTX: Send from the FTX exchange, a window of the FTX exchange will open
- Additional wallet function. Allows you to create new wallets, restore wallets and connect to hardware wallets.
- Swap function directly on the wallet)
Instructions for withdrawing SOL from Binance to Phantom Wallet
Here is the instruction to withdraw Coin SOL from the Binance exchange
Step 1: access the Binance wallet
This step requires that you have an account with the Binance exchange and there is already a balance in the wallet to withdraw SOL to the wallet.
Step 2: Select the type of coin or token that you want to deposit into the wallet
Enter the Solana search box and select the SOL icon below
Step 3: Go to Add Wallet Address to withdraw coin
After you have selected the type of coin / token to be withdrawn, you will switch to a new tab. Tap to paste (copy) the address into Sollet Wallet to withdraw it.
Step 4: Add a withdrawal wallet if it is not on the whitelist
Binance has an authentication function Withdraw wallet and whitelist. If your wallet does not have an address on the whitelist in your Binance account, a message will be displayed as follows.
After you have clicked on “Go to more”. Will go to the additional wallet settings. Click on “Add Withdrawal Address”.
After clicking Add Withdrawal Address, a search box will appear. Enter the search field for the type of coin or payout token as “SOLANA”.
In this step, SOL was selected to withdraw. The system automatically selects the SOL network.
Then, in this step, start copying the wallet you created above Phantom Wallet is CsnQzCykorU6JiM1NnfKfCCNNfy8kj9StcaUCKuraaRD to withdraw.
* Note: This is an example, do not send to this address
Click on Save to get into the whitelist. Do a wallet check to save.
Step 5: Select the coin amount to be withdrawn
After you have saved your wallet, go back to step 4. The system will now automatically update your wallet. Select the saved phantom wallet address and enter the number of coins to be withdrawn.
Step 6: Confirm the withdrawal of coins
So just go back to the wallet to check the amount of tokens withdrawn.
Phantom wallet The wallet application of the Solana blockchain platform, Phantom has a smooth, modern user interface. From personal experience with this wallet, I feel that I can use the phantom wallet which can incorporate the swap function available in the wallet, moreover, the wallet functions are very complete and easy to use in the same application. All information in the article is from CoinCu itself and Coi and researched informationn68 is not responsible for direct and indirect risks. Good luck!