There are several blockchains available these days. Each blockchain has its own pros and cons, as well as providing users with some value. However, the thing that most current blockchains are self-contained ecosystems makes the cash flow cannot circulate between them. So cross-chain bridge is a solution to allow tokens/data to be transferred from one chain to another. Allbridge is a typical representative of blockchain bridges that help connect a variety of ecosystems together.
What Is Allbridge?
Allbridge is a decentralized bridge that helps users transfers assets between chains. It is simple to use and very safe for users. Allbridge aims to make the blockchain world borderless by providing a platform for freely moving assets between networks. In the future, they will build DAO-style multi-chain hub, which makes the connections between the EVM and non-EVM networks.
What is the project trying to achieve?
- Affordability: They want to make cross-chain widely spread, so the fee is very low.
- Simplicity: The interface is very simple to use. Users can make transactions with few easy steps.
- Speed: Allbridge helps users save a lot of time in the crypto world.
What is the unique selling point?
All the tokens are allowed
One bridge includes a smart contract, a network of oracles, a smart contract of chain destination. All of those things are used to accept the input from active oracles and mint new tokens to the recipients.
Allbridge is first launched on Solana because of low fee, and high transaction per second (TPS)
On-chain consensus provides overall system transparency
Each blockchain has a different structure. But Allbridge supports all blockchains. They are all welcome to Allbridge. Validators can pick and choose which blockchain they want to support.
While a majority of validators have to confirm bridge transactions, only one signature from one validator is enough to make a transfer.
Instead of having to confirm all transactions on the system, validators will be able to select which blockchains they want to participate in confirming transactions. When validators participate in the project, this is convenient and meets their needs.
Periodic reports, transaction tracking, and the support of validators from selected blockchains are under the control of Allbridge. It promotes validators commitment to the blockchain.
Allbridge teams have worked very hard since the first day, so they gained some great achievements.
This is their stats in September 2021
Here is the roadmap for October – November
- Token Name: Allbridge.
- Ticker: ABR.
- Blockchain: Solana, Ethereum.
- Token Standard: ERC20, SPL.
- Ethereum: 0xa11bd36801d8fa4448f0ac4ea7a62e3634ce8c7c
- Solana: a11bdAAuV8iB2fu7X6AxAvDTo1QZ8FXB3kk5eecdasp
- Token Type: Utility.
- Total Supply: 100,000,000 ABR.
- Circulating Supply: Updating…
- Public sale: 0,625%
- APYS snapshot: 5%
- APYS staking: 5%
- Liqidity Pool: 10%
- Team: 11%
- Liquidity mining & Validator: 20%
- Marketing: 11,875%
- Ecosystem DAO: 25%
ABR Token Release Schedule
- Ecosystem DAO: 25% – Lock for 1 year, unlock within 2 years.
- Liquidity mining and validator incentives: 20% – Distributed over 2 years.
- Marketing and partnership incentives: 11,875% – Distributed over 2 years.
- Development incentives: 11.5% – Distributed over 2 years.
- Team: 11% – Lock for 1 year, unlock within 2 years.
- Liquidity pools on various blockchains: 10%.
- APYS staking: 5% – Lock for 6 months, unlock within 2 years.
- APYS snapshot: 5% – Lock for 6 months, unlock within 2 years.
- Token Sale: 0.625% – Unlocked immediately (TGE)
Token Use Case
A bridge fee is paid for each bridge transfer. It doesn’t include gas fee – means that users will pay gas fee themselves.
A bridge fee includes send and receive transactions. It will be paid with the send transaction.
The fee is paid in the same token that users transfers. There are two types of fees
–Fixed Percentage Fee: Fixed Percent Fee = 0.3% from the transfer amount.
–Fixed Fiat Fee: Fixed Flat Fee will be an equivalent of $0.5.
Token Subscription Fee
The Projects that use Allbridge have to pay a monthly subscription.
The subscription fee is 1000ABR per month and cannot be refundable.
The fee will be distributed between the stakers and the team :
-80% off all the fees will go back to the ABR staking pool.
-20% off all the fees will go to the Allbridge team.
In the future, there will be a staking platform for users to stake ABR. But now, users can earn ABR tokens by staking in APYSWAP or farm ABR by using Orca Farming.
How to own the token ?
-You can buy ABR from Uniswap, Raydium, Orca, 1inch.
-Staking APYS to receive ABR on APYswap with APR up to 650%.
-Farming on Orca. Add liquidity ABR/USDC and farm to receive 287% yearly returns.
Allbridge is backed by APYSwap Foundation
Bridge is one of the very interesting pieces in a multichain market. Allbridge is setting itself apart from its competitors. They have successfully achieved rapid growth, attracting users to use their product. In future, Allbridge needs to focus on perfecting features, then scaling. This project is extremely beneficial to the blockchain and may grow fast in the future.
Allbridge Community :
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or ideas about the project, please email [email protected]