Bank of America becomes Bitcoin custodian, Axie Infinity is valued at 3 billion USD, … according to cryptonew, these are the highlights of the crypto market in the last 24 hours.
Cryptocurrency Market Highlights Over The Last 24 Hours: News on New Services and Products
Bank of America, the fifth largest retail bank in the United States, is expected to announce today that its crypto custody service is available to fund managers, CNBC reported. The offering will help investment managers store private keys for Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH) and Litecoin (LTC) with the assistance of sub-custodian NYDIG, the report cites Gunjan Kedia, the bank’s vice president for wealth management and investment services. Kedia says it will support other cryptocurrencies like Ethereum (ETH) over time.
The popular trading app Robinhood has given its 22.5 million users 24/7 phone support after the company was criticized for its lack of user support. Users just need to request a call in the app to speak directly to someone in the group and a notification will be sent when the user is the closest place to make a call, the notification says.
▶ Rootstock smart contract platform has announced that the Kripton Market decentralized marketplace, based on the Rootstock platform, will be used by more than 700 dealer stores in El Salvador to sell regulated products and services. The team says they will also be holding many meetups and training courses across El Salvador.
Hot news on the cryptocurrency market for the past 24 hours: Investment News
- Sky Mavis, developer of the cryptocurrency-based online game Axie Infinity, is raising around $ 150 million in Series B funding with a valuation of almost $ 3 billion in a new round led by Andreessen Horowitz. The funding round will help them develop the game further and launch Ronin DEX, a decentralized exchange for trading in-game tokens.
- Digital assets custodian Hex Trust said it raised $ 10 million in an investment round led by Animoca Brands. The company plans to use the funds to improve its security infrastructure and framework.
- The decentralized exchange THORSwap raised $ 3.75 million in a private token sale led by IDEO CoLab Ventures. The team says the new funding will allow THORSwap to further scale its development and operations resources.
- Venture firm NFX has announced a $ 450 million fund only for pre- and seed-phase startups. The fund aims to support a further 70 companies whose founders specialize in fintech, markets, gaming and proptech, while increasing investments in biotechnology and cryptocurrencies.
- The DeSo Foundation, the organization behind the Decentralized Society (DeSo), a blockchain for decentralized social applications, announces that it is launching a $ 50 million developer fund, The Octane Fund. The foundation is working to fuel and accelerate the already rapid growth of the DeSo developer ecosystem, the foundation said, adding that there are more than 100 apps under construction on DeSo.
- Chainalysis, the blockchain data platform, claims to have acquired Excygent, a professional service company that specializes in helping government agencies with cybercrime investigations, data processing and lead generation. Details of the deal were not given.
- Fabrick, an open banking platform, and Bitpanda, a digital investment platform that offers stocks, digital assets, and more, have teamed up to develop a white label solution for banking, Italian banking, and fintech. The service enables users to provide their clients and customers with access to a growing world of more than 170 digital assets, the companies added.
Highlights of the cryptocurrency market over the past 24 hours: News about NFTs
Non-fungible token (NFT) startup Dapper Labs said it has bought virtual influencer startup Brud and will bring the entire 32-person team on board. This is part of their new business unit called Dapper Collectives, which will focus on Decentralized Autonomous Organizations (DAOs).
The US-based venture capitalist Andreessen Horowitz claims to have invested an indefinite amount in Manifold, a startup that is building a studio for creative people to create NFTs with an “app store” where artists can add cool new features that can be implemented through Code supported.
Highlights of the cryptocurrency market over the past 24 hours: Mining News
Bitcoin miner Marathon Digital Holdings claims to have produced 1,252.4 new bitcoins in the third quarter of 2021, a 91% increase in production compared to the previous quarter. Their current mining pool consists of 25,272 active miners producing around 2.7 EH / s, and they currently hold around 7,035 BTC ($ 353.6 million).
Outstanding News on the Cryptocurrency Market in the Last 24 Hours: Legal News
According to Reuters, a US appeals court has reopened a lawsuit by investors alleging they were deceived into buying HelbizCoin cryptocurrency as part of a “pump-and-sell” program. Investors said Helbiz had promised to use the proceeds from the 2018 offer to develop a smartphone-based vehicle rental platform that would allow users to rent bikes, cars and vehicles, scooters and drone taxis, but most of the money keep it to yourself instead.
Important NOTE: All content on the website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute investment advice. Your money, the choice is yours.
On September 28, a coordinated attack by the French National Gendarmerie, the Ukrainian National Police and the US Federal Criminal Police Office (FBI) in coordination with Europol and INTERPOL led to the arrest of two ransomware in Ukraine. Operators are known for their high ransom demands – from 5 million to 70 million euros (5.8 million to 81.2 million US dollars). According to Europol’s press release, in addition to the seizure of $ 75,000 in cash and two luxury vehicles valued at around $ 251,500, an additional $ 1.3 million in cryptocurrencies were frozen.
Join our Facebook group and Telegram group Coincu News to chat with more than 10,000 other people and exchange information about the crypto currency market.