ADALend is building a decentralized and scalable lending protocol on Cardano, managed by the community. Cardano is one of the market pioneer projects in PoS consensus algorithm. Over the past decade, the decentralized finance (DeFi) space has continued to evolve to match the development of the digital asset market. The ADALend Lending Protocol is the foundation for the new wave of flexible financial markets that provide optimal solutions.
Concept Project – What is ADALend?
ADALend is building a scalable and decentralized lending protocol within the Cardano ecosystem, governed by the community. Cardano was created as a blockchain platform to aggregate protocols that provide economic support to billions of individuals, and it is currently the market leader in Proof of Stake (PoS).
On the other hand, CardanoADA is the market leader in PoS as a collection of protocols for economic support to billions of people. Cardano aims to be the world’s financial operating system by establishing decentralized financial products. ADALend protocol will power foundational the new wave of flexible financial markets by providing a layer for instant loan approval, automated collateral, trust-less custody, and liquidity.
What is the project trying to achieve?
ADALend’s primary purpose is to scale asset ownership and provide various measures of available assets with the collateral backing and LP tokens inclusive, leveraging on the Cardano platform, mainly limiting the occurrence of risks.
What is unique selling point?
Lend on any pairing. Our governance will ensure that the best offers are available and that only the safest oracles are used.
- Incentivised Liquidity
Liquidity is predicated on having enough assets in each pool in order to facilitate lending. ADALend addresses this requirement by incentivising users to deposit assets and provide liquidity.
- Community Governance
Token holders can establish consensus by voting on governance proposals or introducing new proposals for a vote.
- Ecosystem Foundation Layer
Attract assets and build incentives that can empower an ecosystem of financial products.
The universal token of the ADALend Platform is the LP Token which will serve as the only acceptable token in the ADALend ecosystem.
Token Use case
- Users of the ADALend platform can use this token to perform various functions, including deploying smart contracts, transferring assets, and purchasing gas for the slave network.
- Will serve as the bedrock and lay the foundation for various services within the forum, thereby expanding the ADALend platform ecosystem with each new user that participates and service introduced.
A total of 45 million tokens will be issued. The tokens will be distributed as follows:
- Seed round – 1.8 million tokens
- Private round – 9 million tokens
- Launchpad – 450 thousand tokens
- Staking – 13.5 million tokens
- Development – 6.75 million tokens
- Team – 6.75 million tokens
- Treasury – 6.75 million tokens
How to own the token?
Markets and Community
- For content marketing approach, will leverage the power of digital marketing to promote Dapp across social media to its target audience. An enabling and interactive community will be established across all social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to educate prospects on how the platform works and community forums like Medium and Reddit to achieve optimum reach. Due to the platform’s complexity, both paid and organic approaches will be adopted for broader and faster growth.
- The influencer marketing strategy will focus on Crypto influencers and getting endorsements from celebrities and Crypto Thought leaders. This will include sponsorship posts and podcasts from YouTube, TikTok, and Twitter influencers.
- Also, we will create the Ask Me Anything (AMA) section on our telegram channel, where owners of cryptocurrency groups can be reached out for discourse. Here, users will be granted access to every information they may need regarding ADALend and how to partner with us.
Conclusion and analysis
The Cardano ecosystem is growing and wants to have more and more assets in the ecosystem. Margin traders mainly conquer the loan/loan market to have leveraged positions for token growth. AdaLend is looking to scale and provide multiple assets, including LP tokens as collateral to support leveraged-yield agriculture in the Cardano ecosystem.
Find more information about ADALend: