Announcement from Binance.com
BETA Token Sale Details:
- Token Name: Beta Finance (BETA)
- Launchpad Hard Cap: 3,000,000 USD
- Hard Cap Per User: 20,000 USD (333,333.33 BETA)
- Total Token Supply: 1,000,000,000 BETA
- Total Tokens Allocated to Binance Launchpad: 50,000,000 BETA (5% of Total Token Supply)
- Public Sale Token Price: 1 BETA = 0.06 USD (price in BNB will be determined prior to subscription)
- Token Sale Format: Subscription
- Supported Sessions: BNB only
- Preparation Period 2021-09-30 00:00 AM (UTC) to 2021-10-08 00:00 AM (UTC): During this period, user BNB balances will be calculated in hourly snapshots for each day over a 8-day period. Your final average daily BNB balance over these 8 days will determine the maximum amount of BNB that you can commit later on.
- Subscription Period 2021-10-08 06:00 AM (UTC) to 2021-10-08 10:00 AM (UTC): Subscription will open at this time for all eligible users for a 4 hour period. Users must also sign the Token Purchase Agreement at the same time, prior to committing their BNB. Please note that once committed, your BNB will be locked and you will not be able to redeem or access any other functions such as transfers, withdrawals or trading until final token distribution.
- Calculation Period 2021-10-08 10:00 AM (UTC) to 2021-10-08 11:00 AM (UTC): Subscription closes and token allocation calculation begins.
- Final Token Distribution 2021-10-08 11:00 AM (UTC): Your final token allocation will be calculated and the corresponding BNB will be deducted from your already-locked BNB amount. Once deducted, your BETA and BNB tokens will both be transferred to your spot wallet.
Beta Finance (on Binance) Project Links:
Reminder: Users need to complete their account verification and also be from an eligible jurisdiction to participate in this token sale.
* Users from the following countries or regions will not be able to participate in token sales on the Binance Launchpad platform:
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. You are advised that Binance is not responsible for your trading losses.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.