SolRazr, a Solana-powered venture platform that recently introduced a decentralized developer ecosystem for the Solana blockchain, has announced that its Launchpad will be going live on October 4, 2021. SolRazr’s IDO is also being launched via their platform. Let’s talk about it.
Concept Project – What is SolRazr?
SolRazr, the first decentralized developer ecosystem for the Solana ecosystem has announced an upcoming launchpad which is set to debut in three week’s time. The platform will be seeking to raise $250,000 in capital to accelerate the development of the nascent DeFi ecosystem on one of the fastest-growing blockchain ecosystems in the space.
SolRazr has been developed to act as the “de-facto” fundraising and developer platform for projects developing software solutions on Solana. SolRazr will be focused on accelerating the development of the nascent decentralized finance (DeFi) ecosystem by providing a high-performance network.
What is the project trying to achieve?
According to the founder, the target is simple.
- Help Solana projects launch on their platform.
- Create a good set of developer tools for projects to build quickly and go to market.
- Provide access to projects through fair and decentralised allocations.
- Provide the ability to raise capital at lightning speeds in a truly decentralised manner, helping them forge strong communities for long-term support
What is unique selling point?
- Tradable Allocations: Reimagining token sale whitelists and allocations by leveraging the power of NFTs on Solana.
- Accelerator: Under the Accelerator program – we incubate projects, help with go-to-market strategy and provide tools to build fast on Solana
- Developer Tools: Helping project developers build fast and launch faster by automating token infrastructure deployment on Solana
- Cross-chain Pools: Built on Solana wormhole, cross-chain pools allow communities from other chains to invest directly into Solana projects
Their tokenomics are changing as they are adding a few key components to benefit the community. The updated one will be published in the next few days leading up to their IDO launch. The tokenomics mentioned below is the older version, but I am keeping it here for reference until they publish the new one.
In the IDO, the project will offer its native crypto token called SOLR. According to SolRazr, half of the IDO tokens may be unlocked while the other half will be given within 5 months — with a 10% release each month.
Key Metrics SOLR
- Ticker: SOLR
- Token type: ERC20
- Fundraising Goal: TOKEN
- Total Tokens: 100,000,000
- Available for Token Sale: 21%
- Token Sale: 21%
- Treasury: 19%
- Liquidity: 20%
- BD Fund: 20%
- Teams & Advisors: 20%
- Token for Sale: 21M
- Private Sale: $1.5M
- Public Sale: TBD
- FDV Private: $7.5M
- Private Sale Price: $0.075
- Public Sale Price: TBD
Token release Schedule
- Private Sale 10 % at TGE , linear vesting for 12 months
- BD Fund 10 % at TGE linear vesting for 24 months
- Liquidity : 10 % at TGE , linear vesting for 24 months
- Treasury : 12 months cliff , linear vesting for 36 months
- Team & Advisors : 12 months cliff , linear vesting for 36 months
Token use case
- Allocations to private and curated pools is exclusive to SOLR token holders
- SOLR tokens can be staked for longer periods to earn rare allocations
- Voting rights and project governance when DAO is formed
- Access to various developer tools
How to own the token?
Markets and Community
Their first product, Launchpad, is ready to go live very very soon. They recently announced the closure of $1.5m funding as well from prominent VCs who were behind the success of Polkastarter, who were early investors of FTX and Solana itself.
According to the project, half the tokens offered during the sale can be unlocked immediately and traded. The remaining half will be unlocked over the five months to follow (10% each month).
SolRazr has a broad vision for its community members. The venture platform plans to have a single allocation model for all retail investors, leveraging non-fungible tokens (NFTs) on Solana. Blockchain has coordinated optimizations that allow it to execute 50,000 transactions per second (TPS).
Team & Advisors
SolRazr Build aims to solve these two problems with a set of powerful developer tools for Solana.
- The learning curve is steep
- Lack of good developer tools
It is a set of developer tools to manage your entire dApp development lifecycle on Solana. It will help you build, test, monitor, debug, document, and publish your Solana dApps.
Some would say that it has been a “Solana Summer.” Solana continues to make a splash in the crypto sphere with new investors. In keeping with the theme, Solana just closed out a $1.5 million funding round to grow its developer ecosystem, which will build apps that can scale.
We’re starting to see more institutions and investors begin to consider their positions in blockchain and Web 3.0. With this recent announcement and support, SolRazr claims that it’s just “scratching the surface” in all that it can offer.
With SolRazr, many developers and investors can look towards the platform as a place to build. It still isn’t clear whether the platform is set to launch, but SolRazr does want to get building fast. Only time will tell which applications continue to pave the way for DeFi in the future.”
Find more information about SolRazr
We invite you to join our Telegram for faster news: https://t.me/coincunews