Numerous sales from brand-new collections account for thousands of NFT transactions each day. If you’re new to the world of NFT investment, it could be difficult to find the best NFTs to invest in. Although certain NFTs from the same collection can be worth millions of dollars, others might only be worth pennies on the dollar. You can judge which NFTs are the most valuable by considering how uncommon they are. If an NFT is believed to be highly rare, there is a good chance that it will be quite expensive. An NFT’s price is often increased by its scarcity.
In the list of the top tools, we have mentioned the Top 9 NFT Rarity Tracking Tools along with their features and pricing for you to choose from.
1. Rarity Tools
Rarity Tools is one of the most well-known NFT tracking tools. The average price, collections, and volume of NFTs can all be sorted. Each NFT collection has its own page on the Rarity Tools website, and each NFT also has a page with more detailed information. Every NFT has a rarity score as well. The best aspect of Rarity Tools is that all of its features are free to use.
- Friendly User Interface
- Every NFT has a rarity score.
- No need to download any software
- Utilizing Rarity Tools has only the following drawbacks:
- It provides less analysis than some other tools
Icy.tools is an efficient tracking tool that emphasizes trending collections. You can check the top trending NFTs over the previous 15–30 minutes after connecting your wallet. Information on floor price, sales, average price, and volume is available while tracking NFTs. This program is quite user-friendly for beginners and provides for wallet tracking. NFT projects can be divided based on traits and rarities.
- This software’s premium edition only costs $75.
- There are numerous tracking and analysis tools accessible.
- The program is continually being developed and enhanced.
- You can access data for each NFT collection, including pricing charts and historical data if you purchase a premium subscription.
Nansen was created with the intention of being used as an analysis tool for NFT wallets in 2013. The most valued and successful NFT wallets are displayed on a leaderboard for users. The outcomes are determined by how much money the wallet has accrued over time. Nansen can be used to track investments as well. The tracking tools offer thorough information on ERC-20 tokens, including minting costs and NFT shop fees.
- It’s one of the first NFT tracking devices.
- Individual NFTs might receive in-depth investigation.
- There is a leaderboard for NFT wallets.
- There is also a real-time study of project owners available.
DappRadar is to assist users in tracking sales data from various NFT collections. Additionally, a portfolio tracker that enables users to monitor Ethereum wallets in real-time was launched a few years ago. To find out the wallet’s NFT balance and overall net value, you simply need to enter the ENS name or Ethereum wallet address.
- Powerful portfolio tracking capabilities
- Real-time monitoring.
- DappRadar’s broad portfolio tracking features are complemented with the ability to filter an NFT collection by sales, volume, or traders.
- This allows you to keep track of trending NFTs and keep an eye on any sales that take place. Use of DappRadar is free.
Crypto.com is the name of the most well-known cryptocurrency website. It also provides customers with useful tracking features. Actually, this platform gives users access to the most important information regarding priceless NFT collections. When you track a certain NFT, you can obtain statistics on its volume and price. Additionally, each NFT collection has other data, such as details on upcoming drops, asset value, and minting price.
- You can track cryptocurrencies and NFTs on a single platform
- Every tracking feature is free to use
- The website is intuitive and easy to understand
- You can sort by floor price, sales, collection value, total assets, and volume to find the top NFT collections to follow and invest in.
- Future NFT collections are also listed on Crypto.com, allowing you to set up your portfolio for future investments.
6. NFT Drops Calendar
The NFT Drops Calendar tool’s primary goal is to help users find NFTs when they first drop and are presented to the NFT market. You can make sure that you can buy an NFT by utilizing this tool before the price increases too much. You may also look for specific collections using a number of filters and search criteria. Search criteria like price, volume, and minting dates are available.
- Alerts are given for NFT sales, events, and giveaways.
- The extensive sorting feature supports a wide range of characteristics.
- Using the NFT Drops Calendar, you can list your own NFTs for sale.
- For forthcoming NFT drops, events, and giveaways, alerts are available.
7. Rarity Sniffer
Rarity Sniffer is among the best NFT tracker tools on the list. Only the most recent collections are tracked for those who download the free version. To access analysis on current NFT projects and their rarity, you must subscribe to the tool’s Discord channel for 1.5 ETH.
- Friendly user interface
- The focus is on rarity rating.
- Tracking is available through Rarity Sniffer for all current collections.
CryptoSlam is a fantastic NFT tracking tool that focuses on analysis and market research for non-fungible tokens. Each NFT collection’s own page provides details on recent minting and sales. You may access whatever NFT data you want with CryptoSlam!, including the floor price, overall owner count, sales, and transaction volume.
9. NFT Stats
NFT Stats is a straightforward and uncomplicated NFT tracker that provides a wealth of NFT statistics options. You may browse details about specific collections, however, it’s rather minimal. You can use sale volume or rarity rankings to narrow down the trending collections that NFT Stats ranks.
- Simple NFT tool tracking that provides information that is surprisingly insightful.
- Free to use.
- The top collections sold can be filtered by the last 30 days, the last week, or the last 24 hours.
You now have a better understanding of NFT Rarity, its importance, and how to count it. You also found a lengthy list of practical NFT investment instruments. There are, of course, additional methods for determining the worth of NFTs. Since the final rarity might be linked to aesthetic preferences, you might prefer one artist’s work over the other. Some people favor red, while others choose blue.
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or ideas about the project, please email [email protected].
DISCLAIMER: The Information on this website is provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. We encourage you to do your own research before investing.