In the first part, we discussed the ecosystem of projects using Rollup technology, in this part and the following part we will look at projects using Sidechain technology.
xDAI is Ethereum’s Sidechain with features like 5s block time and low gas fees.
1. xDaichain: The project allows to deposit and withdrawal assets from layer 2 xDAI from the Ethereum network.
2. Omni: Bridge similar to xDaichain that allows depositing and withdrawing assets to layer2 xDAI.
3. Ramp: A solution that allows users to directly use fiat to buy Crypto.
Projects on xDAI
- Honeyswap: Dex fork from Uniswap that runs on xDAI.
- Perpetual Protocol: A protocol that allows the issuance of decentralized perpetual contract trading of any asset.
- SushiSwap: Cross-chain dex fork and improved from Uniswap.
- Unit Protocol: A protocol in the Lending & Borrowing array, allowing users to mortgage their assets to mint the project’s stablecoin – USDP.
- Bao Finance: Platform supports staking Sushiswap and Baoswap LP tokens to receive BAO
- Xion Finance: Support making profits and sharing transaction fees with a simple interface.
- Dmex: Một Decentralized Derivatives Exchange.
- Unicrypt: Platform for yield-farming, presale and token locking.
- Component Finance: Curve on xDAI and serving Stablecoin swap.
- DeFi Wizard: Platform to support the development of DeFi Smart Contracts.
- pNetwork: Governance layer for the ecosystem using pTokens. pTokens is an unchained asset that allows liquidity to move back and forth between different chains.
- Deus: Stock and commodities exchange.
- xMoon Exchange: Dex cho Reddit MOON liquidity (xMoon > xDAI).
- Omen Prediction Market: The prediction market allows users to bet on different outcomes.
- Gitcoin : An open source bounty platform. Gitcoin enables open source developers to get paid for their work, as well as to collaborate with each other.
- 1Hive: A DAO & DEX developed on xDAI.
- RaidGuild: With WrapETH as xDAI wrapper, it converts xDAI to wrapped wxDAI and Sablier is Streaming money.
- ARTIS Bridge: A bridge connecting the Artis and xDAI chains.
- Colony DAO framework: Organization tool cho DAOs.
- Daohaus: Management hub for DAOs activities
- PowerPool: The protocol allows to accumulation of voting rights in decentralized protocols such as Compound, Aave, Yearn… by pooling governance tokens (governance tokens) into an index called PowerIndex.
- The Commons Stack: Community governance project, in which behaviours that create common interests will be encouraged.
- Vocdoni: Supports secure electronic voting.
- Akropolis: A Blockchain project in the financial sector. The project aspires to create a new generation of digital finance. Where the participants freely operate, exchange, and trust each other without being managed, or dependent on any other 3rd party intermediary.
- Nifty.Ink: Allows creating and sending NFTs.
- Chievmint : The project that allows minting achievements
- Shenanigan : An entertainment platform that uses NFT cards to represent athletes.
- BeyondNFT : Marketplace for creating and trading NFTs
- Eprio : Marketplace that allows creation and trading of NFTs
- Unifty : An NFT hub that allows farming and collecting NFTs.
- Foundation : Marketplace that allows the creation and trading of NFTs
- NiftyChess: NFTization of chess positions.
- Unique.one: NFT marketplace
- Darkforest: Space warfare game.
- Galleass : Resource management game where players develop their area.
- Slugoard : Simple racing game.
- GUStakes : Platform that allows users to deposit assets and bet on matches on Gods Unchained.
- LexDAO: An engineering guild.
- PrimeDAO: An organization that brings together DeFi developers
- ChiewDAO : A DAO that creates incentives for DAO creators as well as activities in the Ethereum ecosystem.
- DxDAO: Organization focused on developing decentralization for DeFi.
- Defiant Pixel Society: An organization dedicated to the creation of NFTs, DeFi projects, and DAOs.
- DuneAnalytics: A place to create dashboards that present cross-chain data.
- Dappquery: A collection of smart contract dashboards, metrics, and illustrations.
- Tenderly: A place to track transactions on xDAI, smart contracts can also be uploaded and tracked in real-time.
- Chainbeat: A control and analysis tool for DApp developers.
POA network is an open source sidechain that uses the POA (Proof-of-Authority) consensus algorithm that allows for faster, cheaper and simpler transaction processing.
POA products include:
- POA Bridge: This allows to transfer of tokens from POA to Ethereum.
- Token Wizard: Create ICO tokens and crowdsales.
- Ceremony: Admin App to bootstrap POA Network.
- Governance: App votes to decide updates and select validators.
- Validators: Admin App to update information about validators in the network.
Projects on POA Network:
- Geon APP: The application will pay users when visiting real places.
- Public Health Incentives: The platform helps incentives to stay healthy, through rewarding tasks.
- DopeRaider: RPG game in which the player plays the role of a criminal and goes on quests to grow his business.
- Everdragons: Pet game in which players will raise dragons and let them fight with each other.
- POA SnailFarm: Classic farm game in which players will raise snails and harvest them.
- Plasma: Currently, the Plasma solution only Polygon has products and projects to use.
We will continue to discuss the ecosystem of projects using Sidechain in part 3.
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or ideas about the project, please email [email protected].
DISCLAIMER: The Information on this website is provided as general market commentary and does not constitute investment advice. We encourage you to do your research before investing.
Join CoinCu Telegram to keep track of news: https://t.me/coincunews