To create BEP-20 tokens, you will need basic programming skills to implement smart contracts with Binance Smart Chain. You will also need to install MetaMask and some BNB in your wallet to pay the gas fee.
1. Make sure that you have added the BSC mainnet to MetaMask. You can find detailed instructions in our article Connecting MetaMask to Binance Smart Chain.
2. Come to Remix, an online application to develop and implement smart contracts on blockchains compatible with Ethereum Virtual Machines. Right-click the [contracts] folder and click [New File].
3. Name the file “BEP20.sol”.
4. Make sure you set the programming language to [Solidity]. Otherwise, your smart contract will not work. You can do this by clicking on the icon outlined below on the right.
5. Copy the BEP-20 intelligent contract code to your file. You can find more information about the parameters and functions of the code on GitHub.
6. Modify your coin’s name, symbol, decimal, and total supply. Here we name the coin Binance Academy Coin (BAC) as an example, with 18 decimal places and an unlimited collection of 100,000,000. Don’t forget to add enough zeros to get enough 18 decimal places.
7. Next, you’ll need to compile a smart contract. Click the icon displayed below to the left of the screen, select [Auto compile] and [Enable optimization], and then click the [Compile] button.
8. Click the [ABI] button to copy the ABI of the contract.
9. Click the highlighted icon below to the left of the screen. Select [Injected Web3] as your environment and then allow MetaMask to connect to Remix. Finally, ensure that you have selected your BEP20 contract before clicking [Deploy].
10. You will need to pay transaction fees via MetaMask to implement the contract with blockchain. After a smart contract is active, you’ll need to verify and publish your contract source code.
Copy the contract’s address to the BscScan, select [Solidity (Single)] as the compiler type, and match the compiler version used in step 7.
11. Next, right-click on BEP20.sol in Remix and press [Flatten]. You will then need to grant Remix permission to flatten the code.
12. Copy the code from your BEP20_flat.sol into the field and ensure [Optimization] is set to Yes. Now click [Verify and Publish] at the bottom of the page.
13. You will now see a successful notification screen. With the verified code, you can cast your token via BscScan using the_mint call implemented in the contract. Go to the contract address on BscScan and click [Write Contract], then click [Connect to Web3] to connect your MetaMask account.
14. Go down the page to the Mint section and enter the number of tokens you want to cast. We’re going to release 100,000,000 BAC. Don’t forget to add the decimals, in this case, 18. Click [Write] and pay the fee on MetaMask.
15. You will now see that the tokens have been minted and sent to the wallet that created the smart contract.
How to get your token listed
To get your coins or tokens listed on a crypto exchange like Binance, you need to introduce your cash to a wide range of people in safe and regulated ways. If you manage and develop a good crypto project, you can fill out Binance’s online registration forms to be listed directly and distributed on Launchpad/Launchpool.
Every cryptocurrency goes through a rigorous due diligence process, and you’ll need to update Binance regularly to know where your progress is in the application process. You will also need to accept BNB and BUSD in your crypto ecosystems, such as offering them as liquidity or accepting them during the initial issuance of crypto (ICO) or token sales.
The cost to create your token
If you are creating a coin and blockchain, you will probably have to pay rent to the whole team for months. A token test from a trusted team can also cost about $15,000. For the lowest price, a simple token on BSC can be made for $50.
DISCLAIMER: The Information on this website is provided as general market commentary and does not constitute investment advice. We encourage you to do your own research before investing.
Join CoinCu Telegram to keep track of news: https://t.me/coincunews